One Waste Clearance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend One Waste Clearance

Tell us how One Waste Clearance made you happy

"Fantastic,friendly and reasonably priced Quick service"
"Quality service"
"Always glad to do their utmost to meet our requirements. We are very happy with their work and their responsiveness. I would gladly recommend them to others."
"Excellent and friendly service, competitive prices - always goes the extra mile !!"
"We have worked closely with One Waste for many years now and they are brilliant. Every job they do for us is done efficiently, neatly and very professionally. They are very polite and could not do more for us. Would highly recommend."
"very good service and great prices"
"Very Friendly & Efficient People! Would highly recommend!"
"I use One Waste Clearance for my skip hire, grab hire, wait and load clearances The team at One Waste Clearance use great communication and are always on time. I would 100% recommend this company."
"We work very closely with the team at One Waste. Over the years we have developed an extremely strong working relationship. Niki and his team are by far leaders in their field from a service perspective, a rarity in the skip industry. A truly honest, trustworthy and reliable company who are our first choice every time. www.easymixconcrete.com"
"Removal of rubbish, Joe attended site in a timely Manner and was polite and courteous throughout"
"I called them on day one and they were excellent at sending someone around the same day but were happy to accommodate me for the next day. They kept me informed of the arrival time and cleared the rubbish and left the place tidy. And, it was all done with a smile despite the temperature being in the late 20's. want an excellent attitude to work. I will use them again."
"I gave them a call to see if they could pop round to clear a king size mattress, old internal door, old style blanket box & a 4 seater sofa crane frame for my elderly mum, the young lady I spoke to was really helpful & polite and booked the collection for two days time which then I had to change via email early in the morning on the day of the pick up & before I knew it I had received an email back letting me know that it had been rebooked for the following day. The young man that called to collect the item's was polite & took the items away with no problem at all. I can highly recommend One Waste Clearance"
"Needed two greenhouses emptied, dismantled and removed. Terry gave a great quote then came the next day with a crew to do the job. They are friendly, fast, tidy and reliable. It's not the first time I've used this company and it won't be the last. Brilliant job. Thank you everyone. Xx"
"I ordered a skip on Saturday and it arrived as promised this morning good price and superb service."
"Was recommended by a friend to use one waste i have used other skip firms before but by far one waste are number one. Nick and Karen in the office were a pleasure to work with. The drivers were happy and very polite. All round great service."
"All dealt with very quickly and swept up mess. Terry very helpful"
"A Big Thank you to Will & Terry, Very Polite, Friendly and Professional. From getting the Quotation to the removal of my mountain of soil and concrete it took them less than 2 hours. I would highly recommend this company. 5 Star"
"Brilliant job, terry was so helpful and wjll definately recommend, Thank ylu vwry much!"
"Excellent service today in Teddington - all rubbish done within 20 mins and very good price - thanks Terry"
"Excellent booking service via the very helpful and friendly Karen, in the office. Easy to agree detail of work and price and timing. Overall service offered was also incredibly flexible. Clearance guys (Andy and Terry to name a few!) were very polite courteous and very hard working and left the site nice and tidy. I have used One Waste 3 times now and will certainly be using them again. Highly recommended."
One Waste Clearance is rated 4.91 based on 116 reviews