One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
Item arrived very quickly, good communication and bonus of a introductory discount, very happy as price was already very competitive with similar toy retailers.
Quality resources and excellent customer service. The products are expensive but I know the children in my care will find multiple uses for them and they are made with quality materials .
absolutely love this shop. Great collection of toys and wonderful customer service
Have brought for granddaughter for birthday present looks great sure she will love it.
Easy to order on the website,arrived quickly and well packaged.Wooden toy looks as I expected and seems well made.
Great service, good quality and sustainable toys. Would highly recommend.
Quality products at good prices
Excellent, speedy service and great price. Thank you.
I found an incredible selection of beautiful toys on this site, along with a useful guide about open ended toys, as well as lists of toys/games for specific age ranges. The price was considerably less (by £10 per item) than the site j usually buy from. I used a code for 10% off on top of that, PLUS I had free next day delivery! Winning!!!!! I’ll be back and I have recommended to friends too. Fabulous!
Thank you, Suzanne! :) Alexis
Quick delivery , great service
A pleasure from start to finish! Love all the free guides available, they’ve clearly been very thoughtfully prepared. Clean, easy to use website. Great communication and order posted promptly. Will definitely use again!
I love purchasing from one hundred toys, I value Alexis’ insight into early years play and find inspiration from the free ideas alongside the carefully selected toys which are helpfully sorted into age appropriate categories. The Ostheimer deer that I purchased this time are beautiful, and the Stockmar crayons will be a hit with my toddler. Great service and delivery. Thank you!
Really quick delivery and high quality products.
This site was recommended to me. Lovely original toys to stimulate a child's imagination.
Toy arrived really quickly thank you! Baby loves it
Good selection of Grimms and Grapat, fast delivery for all items on my shopping list. Thank you, will use again.
My “go to” for advice on toys and play!
Excellent product and service. Ideal for me as gift shipped directly to my granddaughter in Hong Kong. Will definitely use again.
Excellent advice regarding which blocks to purchase. Very happy!
The toy I ordered arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great service. It's beautiful!
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.86 based on 164 reviews