One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
Shipping was fast and my item arrived perfectly packaged. Overall a pleasant shopping experience.
love the quality of the toys, Grimms are always a favourite. The shipping was quick.
I received my gorgeous wee Rubens Barn cutie and an outfit for him and was delighted by them both. Perfect gift for my wee grandsons second Christmas. I also received the Grapat Set of Nims and coins and was delighted too. Lovely items which will be enjoyed for a long while. I received a Grimms Russian Doll which unfortunately wouldn’t open. As soon as I emailed customer care they said they’d send out a replacement with no questions asked. I received the replacement today and it is perfect. Thank you so much.
Easy to use website and fast delivery.
Excellent product, which the grandchildren are already enjoying, in many ways. Good service, with prompt delivery, and accurate tracking system - to be recommended
Fantastic quality. Educational amd fun which will last for years and adapt to our grandson's development. I'm very happy with the large rainbow toy.
Fast delivery. Good prices. Wide selection of toys.
Good experience with my order which arrived promptly and really like the ethos behind this online shop, especially all the recommendations.
Easy to use site, excellent deliver very Beautiful wooden toys Would recommend
A lovely and varied range of beautiful toys. Everything we wanted was in stock, at a good price compared with competitors and arrived swiftly. Delighted with our choices (quite tough to choose and everything just looked great!) - thanks for having them all in one place!
Grimm's large elements and ostheimer dog purchased. Swift delivery, well packaged and beautiful products. Great 1hr time slot for delivery made life easier too.
Great customer service. Quick delivery and beautiful products. Would recommend!!
Very impressed. Cute toys 🧸
Excellent service, delivery and product. Would highly recommend!
Alexis went above and beyond to answer all my questions. I immensley enjoyed reading his story and blog posts. Love the curated product offering and will be placing another order before Christmas! :)
Thank you! I'm so pleased you found the site helpful. :) Alexis
Wonderful customer service and super fast shipping all the way to Australia. Thank you!
Amazing service and fantastic products!!!
Order arrived quickly and well packaged
100 is a wonderful company to deal with. Great price on wonderful toys with the best service around.
Item arrived very quickly, good communication and bonus of a introductory discount, very happy as price was already very competitive with similar toy retailers.
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.86 based on 163 reviews