One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
Hands down the best resource for parents seeking guidance on how to encourage, vary, stay out of, and celebrate play. Written with great care, each resource has inspired me - and the toys are good too!
Beautiful, high quality toys. Delivery is quick, and should something not be quite right they go out of their way to help. Would highly recommend
Thank you for your kind review. So pleased we could help. :)
Our little one year old niece just loves her blocks. I have a three month old and am finding the blog posts absolutely fascinating and hugely interesting. I will keep coming back for more wisdom.
An absolutely wonderful shop that not only works hard to source beautiful open ended toys but strongly promotes less is more! My favourite place to buy toys for my children that will promote imaginative play and create a magical childhood. The 100 toys blog is also an incredible resource for parents and I highly recommend everyone to check it out. Thank you for all of your hard work!🌟
Such a lovely review. Thank you so much. I'm pleased you found the blog helpful. :) Alexis
I love this website, so many quality, beautiful toys made to spark tiny imaginations and built to last. I’ve placed several orders over the last few years and alway been delighted. The articles are really useful too, and I love the ethos of less is more.
Thank you Melissa for such a lovely review. :) Alexis
I love this website, so informative and with a huge range of beautiful toys. It has definitely helped me to understand what toys to buy for my 3 year old.
a well considered selection of toys. no fuss. prompt delivery. we've had a lot of joy with our jigsaw puzzles, thanks
Thank you! :) Alexis
Great shop and resources for parents. No hard sell, show me another toy shop where the owner says: you don’t have to buy any toys, here’s some free alternatives! 😀
I really like this website because as well as having a good selection of great toys to choose from, there are loads of fun & simple ideas for free play to choose from.
Great toys! Great website! Great delivery! Absolutely love the 4 elements, it’s really sparking the little ones imagination
I am most thankful for your store, the words you spread and the amazing open ended toys you have. Your shipping was incredibly fast! Your product arrived safe and in amazing condition! Thank you!!!
Quick delivery, fair pricing but mainly a huge thumbs up for the amount of information on toys and activities and how each toy can grow with your child. Also, great returns policy.
They have a great range of products that really don’t disappoint when they arrive. I can’t wait to use you guys again!
The toys I bought are excellent and I would buy more but I find everything very expensive
One of the most dedicated marketing materials I have seen, good work and good toy.
Discovered this website when looking for a specific toy for my little boys birthday present. What a great selection of toys and ideas they have! Delivery was fast and item is very sturdy. Will definitely be returning for future inspiration and toys.
A beautiful selection of lovely, timeless, inspiring toys! The dolls house furniture and dolls that I ordered are destined to become heirlooms, and they arrived swiftly and well packaged.
Lovely dinosaur set purchased for my Grandson. Wanted something a bit more special than the standard plastic dinosaurs on the market. These dinosaurs are beautifully made and my Grandson who is two and a half was delighted. Customer service very prompt and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
beautiful toy mouse. My daughter loves it. Delivery was quick and efficient.
Great website, fast delivery, really pleased with all of my choices and my girls love them too
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.90 based on 591 reviews