One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire

First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JQ, UK

Tell us how One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire made you happy
Absolutely AWFULcompany . You can’t phone them ironically even though they are named ONE CALL. Joke you have to contact via a chat room service and they take forever to reply keeping you in limbo wondering if they’ve just gone for a cuppa then you can’t speak ( chat) to a supervisor and they hold on to your payment details quoting “ data protection” it’s a joke company avoid at all costs . They also take payments from you twice with no authorisation . Beware
my mother moved house on the 12th of October, she has been insured with one call from may, so not too long.
upon contacting one call to let them know about the address change, they said that it is not possible to update to your new address due to the insurance company (Ageas) not covering that area.....
we will give you 7 days before WE cancel your policy. we can set up a new policy for you though at more than DOUBLE the cost of the original policy, my mum declined for obvious reasons.

after sorting a new policy out, from moneysupermarket for less than the one call policy, today she had a letter from one call, demanding payment for a cancellation.... THAT THEY DID! we did not request this, all she wanted was to change her address, thats it.
no phone number to call anyone, only live chat which honestly, is no good for the elderly like my mother, she is 68 and cannot use a computer ETC.
after myself spoke to the adviser, she didn't seem to understand that we was not told about any fee during the first conversation.
long story short, a VERY disappointing experience, with fees that were not disclosed to begin with all because of an address change, which if not paid, legal action will be taken.

Very, very disappointed, we will not be using one call again.
i would understand if she moved to Beirut, but chesterfield.....really guys?!
if you are moving house, good luck.
It was a little hard getting the documents as I had problem with my printer, but eventually succeded
Received disgusting customer service after being in an accident with my wife and children and their Staff members Harry & Mitch were patronizing, rude and kept terminating the call and laughing. I have call recordings of it I will be sharing on Twitter etc
Some one ran into us 2017 sagar did not put the insurance up THEY DID AND £ 36 fee next insured a van first time no ncb but but had ncb on the car they used that . Just put £ 204 on top 0 out of 10 terabile service
I'm insured, everyone was helpful.
Fast efficient services today from TJ2. Cheers indeed.
sy4 done his work very proffesionally, very kind, and very helpful.
Thank you dw5, you made the experience of making changes to my renewal policy effortless. Been using this company for a few years with no problems. Excellent customer service; friendly, professional and courteous. Highly recommend this company.
Si8 was very informative and dealt with our enquiry very efficiently
Very helpful always there when you need them
Sorry I could not add the 2nd break down cover immediately but that's fine.
Service was great throughout. The live chat was to the point and very efficient. BA5 was the employee helping me and we got my insurance changed over quickly and without any issues.
45 mins to get an answer, then spoke to Lloyd very helpful , if I were him ide leave and go work for a company that would not put there staff in the position where it take 45 mins to get thru and telling me im 12 in the Q but no time you will be answered in 5 mins I could then choose to spend my valuable time finding a ins co that does answer the phone
They dealt with my new motor insurance promptly and efficiently.
WAS BIT ANNOYED AT BEING NUMBER 13 IN THE QUEUE AND AS IT TURNED OUT MY LANDLINE 'PHONE 'DIED' (NOT HOLDING CHARGE LONG ENOUGH) WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH AA6 BUT SHE 'PHONED ME BACK IMEDIATELY ON MY MOBILE AND WAS EFFICIENT HELPFUL AND PLEASANT I RENEWED MY POLICY AND IT WAS ALL DONE IN A VERY SHORT TIME. HAPPY WITH ONE CALL FOR ANOTHER YEAR. THANK YOU AA6
Apart from the waiting time I as 24 in the queue, I was assisted by RN4 who dealt with my enquiries and policy changeover very professionally, efficient and very swiftly, thank you.
Had to wait for a while, but JA4 who I spoke to was very helpful and actually saved me money
The advisor(dw5) was polite and helpful she dealt with my renewal in a professional and efficient way.
I was very happy with the customer service I received by EH2 she helped me and explained to me everything I needed to know by going that extra mile thankyou
One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire is rated 3.90 based on 20 reviews