Once Had Roots Reviews

2AM

0845 1 22 44 22

Click Here

Tell us how Once Had Roots made you happy

"My flowers were beautiful they got to my mum on time for mother's day. Will use them again."
Are you Once Had Roots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absolutely perfect, honestly."
"Box stayed water tight when left in the rain so didn’t ruin the beautiful roses inside :)"
"Great flowers delivered on time and good value used for the past 2 valentines as they are one of the few online florists that will send an exact amount of roses instead of by the dozen etc."
"I had some beautiful red roses delivered in great condition and nicely packaged with a gift card. They are quality flowers and have lasted really well. I will definitely use once had roots in the future."
"Ordered a dozen red roses to be delivered to my wife's work this week for her birthday. They arrived on time and in great condition so she was very happy indeed. Thanks for the great service, will use again!"
"I bought my friend a birthday bouquet! She absolutely loved them and they came on time so arrived for her birthday morning. Would definitely recommend as a beautiful present!!"
"Great service and prompt delivery, but more importantly wonderful flowers! Would recommend without hesitation."
"The present was lovely and well presented and delivered on the date and time"
"Terrific value flowers beautifully presented and kept informed of delivery status will definitely use again and recommend to my friends"
"I placed this order as once had roots was the only site I could find that offered a specific afternoon delivery service. My order arrived as expected, and I received a text from the courier company to let me know when the order would arrive. Very impressive service - will certainly be recommending you and using you again in the future. Thanks for everything."
"The tulips were beautiful and my mum loved them, could ask for a better service."
"Very prompt service which focuses on amazing quality. Well worth the money for seeing my mother cry with happiness after she received it as a gift"
"Delivered on time using a reliable carrier (DPD) and packed very well, so the flowers arrived in good condition. The blooms were in good condition and are lasting well. Overall, very good value for money."
"Very prompt next day delivery, display looked better than in the picture! Also my girlfriend thought they were stunning :-)"
"Very professional response flowers were amazing better than on the website Highly recommended"
"Fantastic beautiful flowers delivered on time Highley recommend and still in the wife's good books after 25 years thank you all at once had roots"
"I ordered twelve blue roses. They were a stunning, deep rich blue and very fresh. They've lasted three days so far and still look as good as when they arrived. Packaging: never had flowers arrive so well packed: sturdy box, watered with a gel pack. I received a text on the delivery date advising of the hour slot they'd arrive in and they did. Box a little bashed but so sturdy that the flowers were untouched. I was really impressed with these."
"Lovely roses for my fiancée on Valentines Day, would highly recommend"
"Fantastic flowers that were really well presented. Delivery on time. Could not ask for a better service."
Once Had Roots is rated 4.12 based on 49 reviews