Once Had Roots Reviews

03AM
3AM

0845 1 22 44 22

Tell us how Once Had Roots made you happy

"Sent some roses for Valentines Day and they arrived looking a little worse for wear and sadly didn't last very long. Disappointed!"
We’re very sorry to hear about this. We take all feedback very seriously and will be looking into this closely to find out what might have happened to your flowers.

As a goodwill gesture, we would like to offer you a discount on your next order with us. Please contact us on myorder@oncehadroots.com with your order number to arrange this.

Prolonging the lifespan of freshly cut flowers is something we can offer help and guidance with; you can find our guide to keeping them alive and healthy for longer here: https://oncehadroots.com/content/64/flower-care
"The delivery and presentation was extremely good, but the life span of the roses was very disappointing given the amount I'd spent on the purchase. Usually a bouquet last a lot more than 5 days in our family home. If you'd like more details about this please get in touch with me, regards, Gareth. 07875279862"
"Packaging lovely item was damaged so the flower was dead, extremely disappointing."
"Delivery was on time. They sent me a message in the morning giving me the time they would deliver (1 hour window). Flowers were nice, although the very next they they were already gone. My girlfriend takes very good care of flowers indeed we had some from the 3rd of January still alive (cheaper than these ones) that lasted more than 20 days. These were gone in less than 36 hours. I also paid for the personalized ribbon which was not attached."
"Was really disappointed with the white roses I purchased. Looked bashed about and slightly past it! Ended up having to buy others from elsewhere. :("
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Josh and for ordering with Once Had Roots.

I'm really sorry to hear that your order wasn't in the condition we would expect when it arrived with you. We will discuss this with our delivery partner.

If you contact customer services we would be very happy to help resolve this issue.
Once Had Roots is rated 4.12 based on 49 reviews