Once Had Roots Reviews

01AM
1AM

0845 1 22 44 22

Tell us how Once Had Roots made you happy

"Was really disappointed with the white roses I purchased. Looked bashed about and slightly past it! Ended up having to buy others from elsewhere. :("
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Josh and for ordering with Once Had Roots.

I'm really sorry to hear that your order wasn't in the condition we would expect when it arrived with you. We will discuss this with our delivery partner.

If you contact customer services we would be very happy to help resolve this issue.
"Our daughter in law said the flowers were stunning and such an unusual presentation."
"Flowers were fantastic value and lasted so well. I would certainly use Once Had Roots again!!"
"Delivery was on time (text received giving me an hour delivery slot) the flowers were fresh and presented well."
"I ordered flowers for a friend and she was really happy with them, they were a lovely arrangement with beautiful colours and they lasted really well. Thank you!"
"I ordered the 12 Blue Roses and Solidago Bouquet for my friend and they were absolutely fantastic, it's the first time I have seen blue roses and I loved them. I would give Once Had Roots 10\10 for quality and service, well done."
"Ordered these flowers for our anniversary. Site really easy to use. Arrived on the right day. The personalised ribbon really impressed. Lots of brownie points for me. Fab service. Thank you"
"I ordered flowers on a saturday night for a monday morning delivery and unlike nearly all other popular florists only Once Had Roots were able to deliver. I received a text message from the deliver guy on the morning informing me that within the hour the flowers will be delivered and they were!! Very pleased with the flowers and the presentation of the personal extras. Thankyou so much and will be definately be using you again!!"
"The pink roses I received were absolutely beautiful and I loved the gift message ribbon that came with them."
Once Had Roots is rated 4.12 based on 49 reviews