Once Had Roots Reviews

11AM
11AM

0845 1 22 44 22

Tell us how Once Had Roots made you happy

"Not happy at all. Expected a lot more for the price I paid."
Are you Once Had Roots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very idsppointed It was delivered very late"
"Very prompt service which focuses on amazing quality. Well worth the money for seeing my mother cry with happiness after she received it as a gift"
"Very professional service. Have received my order before date. Recommend."
"Delivered on time using a reliable carrier (DPD) and packed very well, so the flowers arrived in good condition. The blooms were in good condition and are lasting well. Overall, very good value for money."
"Very prompt next day delivery, display looked better than in the picture! Also my girlfriend thought they were stunning :-)"
"Very professional response flowers were amazing better than on the website Highly recommended"
"Fantastic beautiful flowers delivered on time Highley recommend and still in the wife's good books after 25 years thank you all at once had roots"
"I ordered twelve blue roses. They were a stunning, deep rich blue and very fresh. They've lasted three days so far and still look as good as when they arrived. Packaging: never had flowers arrive so well packed: sturdy box, watered with a gel pack. I received a text on the delivery date advising of the hour slot they'd arrive in and they did. Box a little bashed but so sturdy that the flowers were untouched. I was really impressed with these."
"Lovely roses for my fiancée on Valentines Day, would highly recommend"
"Roses were slightly black On delivery. Delivery driver did not knock... my dog alerted me to someone at the door."
"Fantastic flowers that were really well presented. Delivery on time. Could not ask for a better service."
"Packaging lovely item was damaged so the flower was dead, extremely disappointing."
"I have seen the flowers that I sent 10 dYs after they were delivered and they Are just beginning to wilt. Thanks"
"Delivery was on time. They sent me a message in the morning giving me the time they would deliver (1 hour window). Flowers were nice, although the very next they they were already gone. My girlfriend takes very good care of flowers indeed we had some from the 3rd of January still alive (cheaper than these ones) that lasted more than 20 days. These were gone in less than 36 hours. I also paid for the personalized ribbon which was not attached."
"Meant thanks for a wonderful bunch of flowers. I thought the fudge was expensive. Regards robert ashling. How do I contact you for future orders. Raashling@hotmail.co.uk"
"Lovely flowers and ribbon! Arrived promptly!"
"Good price and good quality product"
"Always sceptical of using websites for items specific to them. These flowers were fantastic and looked just like the photo. I would have expected them to last longer though, or maybe that's just me, they started to wilt after 8 days."
Once Had Roots is rated 4.12 based on 49 reviews