Olympus Health Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Olympus Health

How would you rate Olympus Health ?

"Olympus Health (OH ) is a UK-based bodybuilding nutritional supplements company. Their ethos is clear and attractive: make bodybuilding supplements more available at more affordable prices. OH has succeeded in keeping postage prices to a bare minimum whilst sourcing high quality ingredients and not overcharging for them. Their delivery times are prompt and well packaged. Customer Service is excellent. I was made to feel valued as a customer and communications with the management I had about any concerns with taking any products were answered swiftly, professionally and courteously. OH often holds sales on many products, and one can often walk away from their online shop with an amazing deal. No other online or offline store can compete with Olympus Health's prices. The bonus here is that the quality of their products has not been sacrificed. Therefore, I recommend Olympus Health very highly for your training and fitness needs."
"Bought the new Olympus Tough direct from Olympus. It arrived with the presentation box badly bashed due to inadequate packaging. Contacted Olympus customer services and they refused to do anything about it. I needed a replacement as this item was intended as a gift and I wouldn't give it in this condition. Contacted Olympus again but still no assistance. I had to keep the camera for myself. Surprised at this attitude from a large organisation. We've got your money, you've got your bashed in camera . . . Tough!"
Mat
"Fast delivery and excellent prices"
Olympus Health is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews