Oki Direct.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oki Direct.co.uk
Read Oki Direct.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@okidirect.co.uk

Tell us how Oki Direct.co.uk made you happy
Good, quick service. As a writer, I never run out of toner!
The printer (B412DN) arrived on time and was very easy to install and setup. I used a fixed IP address which I set from the printer; it was a little fiddly but alright. The quality of the print is very good. I tried out the double sided printing and the booklet functions from two different computers and the printer work very well.
I found the customer service at OKI UK to be excellent. The operator is an expert in their products and will provide the right advice to resolve any technical issue you may have. Not many companies have this level of support. Very happy with result.
Very good on the telephone but on-line service not so hot.
Quick & efficient on both order & delivery. Would recommend and use again.
the printer received in time and service is good also OKI is reliable products
i made a mistake on my order with regards to quantity and the lady i spoke to sorted it all out for me in seconds. very impressed
Order was placed late afternoon and arrived early next day , amazing service.
brilliant service ,cannot fault very helpful with query on the phone fast efficient delivery and a lot cheaper for an original toner than competitor's equivalent brand will definitely use again
GOOD SERVICE
my order went to someone else. I received their order Still waiting for my order to arrive
Always good with communication and delivery.
I bought an Oki c612dn on the premis that you can print onto 250g card. It takes the card and prints it but it does NOT come out flat. I make wedding stationery so was not suitable for my needs. Tried to get a refund but after wrangling for over 2 months I am now left with a £259 printer that does not print to a good enough quality. Just be careful that the spec page is not truly accurate.
Very speedy delivery
Excellent product. Hood customer services.
Although usually despatch and receive next day had to wait an extra day but it wasn't an issue for me. So that's the reason for 'good ' rating as opposed to 'very good' which it would have been even though it wasn't a problem waiting for an extra day.
Excellent service and very knowledgeable
Easu website to navigate, easy ordering and safe payment service. Very good delivery service. Would like the website to include the machine number under the toner code as it is concerning that you are actually ordering the correct toner for the right machine, easy to get it wrong.
very good service
Incredibly fast delivery. Very pleased.
Oki Direct.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 794 reviews