Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I recently came across their website, the items are really nice, delivery is really quick and most times I've loved the purchase. Refunds from them could be better but I've always got my money back. I left them a message, Erryn was really helpful and polite. I would recommend OhPolly."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered 3 items for my wife. Order arrived quickly and the clothes looked to be good quality. Unfortunately they were all too small, so sent them back. Received a refund within a week. Although the sizes were not inline with what we are used to, the service received was very good."
"Returns were done immediately once concern was expressed. very helpful customer service and replied instantly"
"Had an issue with student discount, but Esmae sorted this out for me straight away without any hesitation! Brilliant customer service and quality of products are amazing! X"
"Returned some items for a refund as they did not fit my girlfriend. It asks to allow up to 14 days to process the return of the items, however, we were not informed at all that it had been received and it was only me tracking the parcel that I was able to find it had arrived. After the 14 days I got in touch with the customer service and was dealt with by Tyra. She was very helpful, clear and explained why it took longer than normal for her responses. After suppling the details, Tyra was able to authorise the refund there and then. All in all a good experience and will buy from there again, just the delay between correspondence is the only thing I’d tweak!"
"Quality, Size, delivery, etc was very good. Unfortunately there was a fault with the dress, however Oh Polly were good to respond with options to sort the issue and got it sorted in time for the function to which I needed to wear the dress."
"I was slightly confused regarding how much I was getting charged so I emailed the customer service. Mark was the person that helped me — he responded quickly and answered my question which I appreciated!"
"Quick responses by Esmae helping with refund help!! Great help and sorted easily"
"I returned 2 items at the same time and only got a refund for 1 so I emailed oh polly with the details and proof of postage and mark emailed me back very quickly and sorted the problem out straight away great customer service."
"Ordered a dress but it arrived with a couple of stains on. I loved the dress so emailed to see if I could get a replacement & spoke to Charlotte who was very helpful & sent out another dress which I received in a couple of days & I was told to keep the other dress as opposed to sending it back. Really great customer service despite the initial oversight."
"The bonus is Delivery is fast and free from Oh Polly. I contacted Oh Polly for a refund on postage as the item I received was faulty and Mark did his best to resolve the problem. I got a refund for the postage cost. I am happy with the service received from Oh Polly. I do think however their refunds in general are slow! I’m still waiting for one two weeks after postage however I love their items so will continue to buy more! :)"
"Initially I had many problems with 2 existing orders I had made with Ohpolly. I decided to reach out again and a lovely customer service made called Esmae was able to pick these 2 issues up and resolve this for me quickly and listened to everything I told her. My issue is now resolved and was done so perfectly :)"
"Refunded the money quickly"
"When I complained my money hadn’t been refunded,Mark dealt with it immediately,money was in my account within hours .Thank you"
"Mark really helped me to track my parcel while they were updating the website, and my package arrived really quickly"
"The dress I ordered came four days after the day they said it would arrive, but overall, I would order from this website again. For the cheap price of the dress I ordered, the quality was great. It was a little tight on me, but the material seems thick and sturdy."
"This dress fit me perfectly I didn’t need to wear a bra with it because it already had padding inside of the dress the only thing I would say is they never sent me a tracking number which was kind of Worrisome.but the packaging is nice took bout 6 days to come ."
"I was very worried about ordering from Oh Polly after reading all these bad reviews, but I had a great experience. Ordered a dress on Friday and it arrived on Monday all the way to Australia, and I was able to track it the whole time. The dress was of good quality and nice fabric just like the photos, true to size. Cant complain :)"
"My daughter ordered two after prom party outfits.size wise the dress was a bit tight but as the fabric stretched it was fine. The other one was a two piece and again even tho it was stretchy fabric the skirt was far too tight"
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews