Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"The dress I ordered came four days after the day they said it would arrive, but overall, I would order from this website again. For the cheap price of the dress I ordered, the quality was great. It was a little tight on me, but the material seems thick and sturdy."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This dress fit me perfectly I didn’t need to wear a bra with it because it already had padding inside of the dress the only thing I would say is they never sent me a tracking number which was kind of Worrisome.but the packaging is nice took bout 6 days to come ."
"I was very worried about ordering from Oh Polly after reading all these bad reviews, but I had a great experience. Ordered a dress on Friday and it arrived on Monday all the way to Australia, and I was able to track it the whole time. The dress was of good quality and nice fabric just like the photos, true to size. Cant complain :)"
"My daughter ordered two after prom party outfits.size wise the dress was a bit tight but as the fabric stretched it was fine. The other one was a two piece and again even tho it was stretchy fabric the skirt was far too tight"
Oh Polly is rated 1.53 based on 131 reviews