Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
I wore a dress I ordered from OhPolly once and it broke. I sent my first email regarding this on 22nd December. Since then I have received a replacement dress in the wrong size and have received an email that was intended to go to another customer, which included her email address and delivery address. I still have the incorrect dress sat at home because I am having no correspondence!! Easily the worst customer service I have EVER experienced.
I sent some clothes back on the 28/12/2018 and still haven’t received a refund. I must of sent at least 10 emails and have had no reply. The refund is for £150 also. Absolutely disgusting customer service! When will I get my refund please???
No Money Refunded (totalling £118) Although they are usually great and I understand it is a busy time of year but the phone is non existent and I keep getting generic replies from emails both mail and Instagram asking for the information that I've already given so they are just pasting a reply. Currently Jan 9th and the items were sent Dec 13th. Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Please help with any advice!
LEGAL ACTION AGAINST OH POLLY 😡Have been chasing this company for my refund (£292) for over two months now! They just ignore all my request. Received 3 emails from them, simply saying your refund has been issued, ? please check it with your bank.😕? Still no refund! I'm taking legal action against this company on the Consumer Contracts Regulations ACT. Oh Polly is UK registered company, thus they are breaching the consumer rights. I'm not the only one who is being let down and ignored by Oh Polly. Please email me (elena.getmn at gmail.com) if you are in the same situation. So we can all proceed to take a LEGAL ACTION against this ignorant company!
What is the point of having 5 phone numbers when you don’t answer one ? Email you 20 times response automated we will get back to you in 48 hrs really you haven’t got back in over 10 days, very very poor customer relations I am still waiting for a refund on an order you signed for over 2 weeks ago, sort yourself out it’s discusting
COMPLETE SCAM. MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS. Disgusting terrible service. Dresses and clothes are tacky and cheap material and also sizing is incorrect. Clothes are not true to size, they are ridiculously small. The dress i ordered i couldnt even get it over my head, promoting anorexia and making me feel terrible because i had to order the same dress 3 times in a size 12 when i am normally a 6/8. i would never ever shop at this website and i advised everyone i know not too as well. avoid at all costs. cheap, tacky, over priced, nasty clothes and awful customer service to match. Money stealing vile company. Dont even deserve 19%.
UK oh polly - Good quality and very nice packaging. Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. However, a massive minus; I am usually a size 8 in all clothes. I’ve ordered a swimsuit. The model is said to be wearing a size small - 8. I bought a size 8 and it wouldn’t get past my thighs. So I ordered a size 10, the same thing. The model is definitely not wearing a size 8. The bottom part of my body is way smaller and skinnier than the models and I also have a small chest and the strap which covered the models big chest, hardly covered mine. I don’t understand why they would say she is wearing a size 8 as it would be impossible for her to get into that swimsuit without tearing it as it has no elasticity. She is wearing size 12 or above, in my eyes it’s false advertising and wasting my time exchanging like silly.
My daughter ordered from oh polly and they have conned her out of money. She is a first year primary teacher and money is extremely tight so she cannot afford to give up £36.50 Unfortunately, this company has ignored emails and all attempts at contact so my daughter will probably have to write this off as a bad experience. To all other potential customers, one word of advice - DONT.
misleading photos on website and inaccurate colour representation, expensive delivery charges and have to pay to return misrepresented items. Although they take payment immediately when ordering, it takes around 12/14 days for refund. This company needs to change its attitude to customers as I will not order from them again. Bad business model and they need to rethink their overall plan if they are to be successful.
Their sizing is terrible and fits only skinny petite women. I think they falsely advertise in their pictures on Instagram. Horrible sizing and no one can fit their clothes. I’m a size 4 dress Size in Canada and i couldn’t even zip up their size 10 dress.
Poor returns policy - should offer printed labels & free returns like other companies. It seems they try make it difficult to return items... bad business model.
DO NOT buy anything from them! I bought a dress for my daughter who didn't even try it on because she really didn't like it once we took it out of the packaging. I personally repackaged it and sent it back. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it except that she didn't like it. I consequently received an email from them telling me they couldn't refund me because there were stains on the front! The dress wasn't even tried on and all the tags were left on. I keep messaging them for proof of the stains and that we caused them and all I get back from them is some generic reply. I am going to refuse to the package when it comes back to me and continue to fight for my refund. Absolutely disgraceful!
Awful customer service. Sent me a stained dress and then blamed me for wearing it!!! Despite the tags still hanging off it. Refused to refund me. SOOOO rude on email too. DO NOT BUY
I bought a dress for £60 wore it for 10 minutes and it split at the seam. I have since tried to return the item to be refunded, exchanged or repaired to no avail as the labels have been removed. Very disappointed with the quality of the items sold and the response to a faulty item. Will not shop here again and would encouage others not to buy clothes from this company.
I am a size 10, sometimes 12 so I ordered a dress in 12. What I received was more like a 6. I had to pay £6 to send it back for a 14. I did not receive any email saying it was being processed and started to worry if i'll ever see my package.. It eventually came back and the 14 is also stupidly small. So apparently if you wear a size 10, you will be a size 16 and over at Oh Polly. So now I have to fork out another £6 for a cheaply made dress to go back. I will never order again and stick to house of CB. It is a shame as I liked the styles. I will say though, I did receive quick prompt replies via email. Just not very helpful unfortunately. I also cannot log back into my account and have tried resetting the password 10+ times. Very atrocious.
Shocking customer service. I have emailed over a dozen times , tweeted , phoned and absol utely no reply . I am waiting since early December for a refund . DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY
Would give 0 stars if possible. Never got the package and they gave me a wrong tracking number! Never again, paid 28€ for nothing! I never had problems with receiving packages from online shopping before! I‘m not even sure if they really sent it.
THE WORST!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SHIP YOUR ITEMS!!!! DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO HOW PRETTY THE CLOTHES LOOK! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!
Can’t say about the quality yet, but service is 👎🏻- no response, late delivery, it supposed to come few days ago, when I put my track number -it says doesn’t exist...ha! Well done “Oh Polly”, I won’t recommend to order anything from them. By the way, in total...it’s overpriced. So -double NO.
I wish I could give them zero stars. Only the worst company that I have ever tried to purchase from. Their customer service is non existent and their system is faulty and they try to blame it on the customer. I will never do business with them ever again. Seriously stay away from them. The clothing is lovely but it is not worth the hassle you have to go through and the majority of the time you won’t even get what you ordered. Awful company.
Oh Polly is rated 2.40 based on 325 reviews