Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I wore a dress I ordered from OhPolly once and it broke. I sent my first email regarding this on 22nd December. Since then I have received a replacement dress in the wrong size and have received an email that was intended to go to another customer, which included her email address and delivery address. I still have the incorrect dress sat at home because I am having no correspondence!! Easily the worst customer service I have EVER experienced."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I sent some clothes back on the 28/12/2018 and still haven’t received a refund. I must of sent at least 10 emails and have had no reply. The refund is for £150 also. Absolutely disgusting customer service! When will I get my refund please???"
"No Money Refunded (totalling £118) Although they are usually great and I understand it is a busy time of year but the phone is non existent and I keep getting generic replies from emails both mail and Instagram asking for the information that I've already given so they are just pasting a reply. Currently Jan 9th and the items were sent Dec 13th. Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Please help with any advice!"
"LEGAL ACTION AGAINST OH POLLY 😡Have been chasing this company for my refund (£292) for over two months now! They just ignore all my request. Received 3 emails from them, simply saying your refund has been issued, ? please check it with your bank.😕? Still no refund! I'm taking legal action against this company on the Consumer Contracts Regulations ACT. Oh Polly is UK registered company, thus they are breaching the consumer rights. I'm not the only one who is being let down and ignored by Oh Polly. Please email me (elena.getmn at gmail.com) if you are in the same situation. So we can all proceed to take a LEGAL ACTION against this ignorant company!"
"What is the point of having 5 phone numbers when you don’t answer one ? Email you 20 times response automated we will get back to you in 48 hrs really you haven’t got back in over 10 days, very very poor customer relations I am still waiting for a refund on an order you signed for over 2 weeks ago, sort yourself out it’s discusting"
"COMPLETE SCAM. MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS. Disgusting terrible service. Dresses and clothes are tacky and cheap material and also sizing is incorrect. Clothes are not true to size, they are ridiculously small. The dress i ordered i couldnt even get it over my head, promoting anorexia and making me feel terrible because i had to order the same dress 3 times in a size 12 when i am normally a 6/8. i would never ever shop at this website and i advised everyone i know not too as well. avoid at all costs. cheap, tacky, over priced, nasty clothes and awful customer service to match. Money stealing vile company. Dont even deserve 19%."
"UK oh polly - Good quality and very nice packaging. Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. However, a massive minus; I am usually a size 8 in all clothes. I’ve ordered a swimsuit. The model is said to be wearing a size small - 8. I bought a size 8 and it wouldn’t get past my thighs. So I ordered a size 10, the same thing. The model is definitely not wearing a size 8. The bottom part of my body is way smaller and skinnier than the models and I also have a small chest and the strap which covered the models big chest, hardly covered mine. I don’t understand why they would say she is wearing a size 8 as it would be impossible for her to get into that swimsuit without tearing it as it has no elasticity. She is wearing size 12 or above, in my eyes it’s false advertising and wasting my time exchanging like silly."
"I am a size 10, sometimes 12 so I ordered a dress in 12. What I received was more like a 6. I had to pay £6 to send it back for a 14. I did not receive any email saying it was being processed and started to worry if i'll ever see my package.. It eventually came back and the 14 is also stupidly small. So apparently if you wear a size 10, you will be a size 16 and over at Oh Polly. So now I have to fork out another £6 for a cheaply made dress to go back. I will never order again and stick to house of CB. It is a shame as I liked the styles. I will say though, I did receive quick prompt replies via email. Just not very helpful unfortunately. I also cannot log back into my account and have tried resetting the password 10+ times. Very atrocious."
"Shocking customer service. I have emailed over a dozen times , tweeted , phoned and absol utely no reply . I am waiting since early December for a refund . DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY"
"Would give 0 stars if possible. Never got the package and they gave me a wrong tracking number! Never again, paid 28€ for nothing! I never had problems with receiving packages from online shopping before! I‘m not even sure if they really sent it."
"THE WORST!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SHIP YOUR ITEMS!!!! DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO HOW PRETTY THE CLOTHES LOOK! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!"
"Can’t say about the quality yet, but service is 👎🏻- no response, late delivery, it supposed to come few days ago, when I put my track number -it says doesn’t exist...ha! Well done “Oh Polly”, I won’t recommend to order anything from them. By the way, in total...it’s overpriced. So -double NO."
"I wish I could give them zero stars. Only the worst company that I have ever tried to purchase from. Their customer service is non existent and their system is faulty and they try to blame it on the customer. I will never do business with them ever again. Seriously stay away from them. The clothing is lovely but it is not worth the hassle you have to go through and the majority of the time you won’t even get what you ordered. Awful company."
"Goods ordered paid for No delivery No idea when they are coming No answer on any of the lines"
"Still not refunded me. Opened a dispute on PayPal. Just speak with trading standards and small claims court"
"I ordered a bikini set from oh Polly paid £40 which I consider quite expensive for a bikini. I didn’t pay extra for postage just the standard delivery. I awaited the delivery which came 5 days later. Opened it to find the completely wrong item. I contacted the customer care team and told them it was incorrect and as I was going on holiday in a couple of weeks needed this resolving fast which Is why I ordered 3 weeks before I was going. The only solution she could give me was to send it back for a exchange and wait 10 days for it to be processed or reorder it for another £40. I could not afford to shell out another £40 from this months wage so I had to go with the first option. As it was in their error I demanded they cover the postage which she agreed to do if I provided a screenshot of my postage receipt. There was then a farce with sorting the how to refund it and kept refunding into the PayPal account that I explained several times I do not use and don’t have the passwords for. Eventually I got the postage refund sorted. I wait 10 days after the goods were signed for and finally receive a email. Instead of exchanging the goods they just refunded it. So I look on the website nearly every bikini out of stock, as the whole process had taken forever to sort all the goods I was exchanging had gone out of stock so I was extremely disappointed and angry at the service. I then check my refund the day after to discover I was refunded £3.95 less than I had paid. They had clearly just decided to forget they were covering postage and deduct it from what I originally paid. I’m still owed £3.95 after this horrendous experience. Will never use this company again. It isn’t hard to just pick the correct item in the first place to avoid this whole experience."
"How did this site actually get any stars? The quality is awful and when you go to r ed turn you are paying over $20. My daughter ordered from here for her 21st birthday. The dress was completely see through with the glitter falling off (literally our floor is covered) and the other outfit had sequined fringe just missing! I am completely outraged. Note to you all.....if they do not have a reasonable return policy, stay away!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! scammers! I ordered a two piece set from oh Polly I payed for next day delivery. I got no email, so I emailed them and messaged them via facebook. Worst costumer service ever no contact number for a start, secondly they take forever to reply. I got told the bank was holding my money , which was so untrue as it came out of my bank and into theirs. The next day they told me I would get a refund , in 48 hrs silly me thaught oh okay it’s my card . So I ordered the same thing off my boyfriends card . Never recieved my refund for the first order , days later I had to call my bank and theirs opened a pursiute with them! Still waiting on my other package that is due out today, but yet they still haven’t even sent it to Royal Mail so I highly doubt i will ever my get my items never mind get them today . 90 pounds later .... their scammers . DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM OFF A WEBSITE. Ps I did order off here a year ago and had no problems but they’ve completely changed."
"Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery. I placed an order on Thursday and paid £5.99 for next day before 1pm Delivery. Only when I got an order confirmation it said it was due to be delivered on the Saturday. I emailed the customer service email and got a prompt response advising to not worry as my order will be with me on the Friday and this was simply just a checkout issue and I will be sent over a tracking email. Sure enough its Friday and it has not been delivered nor have I been sent a tracking email, I have emailed them a further three times today about the tracking email and about the delivery and have got no response. This is the second or third time that this has happened and I have also experienced them letting me go through with an order then telling me that it is out of stock."
"Absolutely disgusting service from an “established brand” quick to take your money. But never a refund. Ignored three of my emails requesting for my refund to be investigated. Opened up a case with Paypal Thankfully! Their response to my emails were ignored. All I received was “Forwarded on a duplicate purchase email of the item I bought” 😂 Absolutely terrible 😂 Thank god I work within fraud. Cannot let these companies get away with this! Oh.. and I’m still awaiting my money!"
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews