Oh Polly Q&A

38% of reviewers recommend Oh Polly

How does Oh Polly deliver?

Oh Polly delivers items by Courier and Postal Service.
E

Delivery - Slow

39.29%
Industry Average
" I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!! "
- Anonymous
" Delivery is ace tho. "
- lucy
" Terrible customer service!!! I made an order and paid for DPD next day delivery. The delivery arrived with one item missing from the delivery note and missing from the package. Reported this to Oh Polly who, apart from asking me to email them a copy of the delivery note, which I did straightaway, are now ignoring my emails and have done nothing to help me get the missing item or my money back. "
- VME