Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Worst experience ever. The dress I ordered was damaged. I filed a complaint over a month ago and still haven’t gotten a replacement or a refund. DO NOT ORDER
I placed an order in November on the 20th, today is Dec 19th and I still haven’t received my order. No refund. No clothes. No replies from oh prolly customer service.
I've never in my life experienced such bad customer service ever!!!!! I would never recommend anyone to order from Ohpolly!! It was the biggest mistake i ever did by ordering dresses from ohpolly. I ordered 3 weeks ago and was suppose to get it 2 weeks ago, but almost 1 month later I still haven't recieved my dresses. I've emailed them, texted on instagram with no respond. I'm so mad, they have taken the money out of my bank, but haven't send my dress out to royalmail!! When I track my order it says " sender preparing item" it's been like that for a month now. I don't know what to do, they won't reply me, refund me or actually send my dresses so I can get it!!! I'm so mad!!!
I ORDERED 4 ITEMS FROM OH POLLY THE TOTAL CAME TO 301.00 CANADIAN WITH SHIPPING AND TAXES. I ENTERED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE TOTAL CHARGED IS 515.00 CANADIAN. I EMAILED THEM WITHIN 5 MINUTES TO THE RECEIPT SAYING URGENT BECAUSE THIER ITEMS ARE NOT WORTH THIS AMOUNT. I ASKED FOR AN EXPLANATION AND GIVING THEM INSTRUCTION DO NOT SHIP MY ORDER !!! THEY SHIPPED THIS ANYWAYS AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE. SO I ENDED UP PAYING DOUBLE THE PRICE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. AND DO NOT ORDER FEOM THIS SITE THEY LITERALLY STOLE MY MONEY FROM ME !!!!!!!
This place is ridiculous. I always ordered with no issues (from the US) now all of a sudden I’ve been trying to place an order for almost a week and I can’t. Once you place the order it glitches and it says the website is “offline” or there’s a “gateway error”. Then I start getting unusual activity and fraud alerts from my bank. I tried with multiple different devices and multiple different payment methods (including PayPal) and nothing. I have two friends experiencing the same issue and have seen a few people on social media complaining of the same thing and this place keeps emailing me telling me it’s ME. They say I’m putting billing info in wrong and they can not help me. I will not be giving them a dime ever again. I have no respect for companies who try to cover up their mistakes and blame their loyal customers rather than fixing the problem.
I ordered on a saturday with up to 5 working days delivery. My order should have arrived on the Friday however did not turn up to the following week. When my order arrived, it was too late for me to use it and so I want to send it back. Despite that I have emailed the team on several occasions with no response over about a week and still waiting, even though their automatic email claims that they aim to get back to all customers with 12 hours!!! SHOCKING
Where do I start? Cheap & Nasty - zero customer service! My gf was sent the same dress as me, she put the dress on, it teared straight away. Not because she was 'too big for it' but because it was a poor make and the fabric was so delicate, it was literally a dress to look at, not wear. I decided I wanted the same dress, I purchased it a size up and what do you know, the same thing happened to me (I thought hers was just faulty). I contacted Oh Polly and they would not offer a refund for a faulty item, instead they offered 20% credit. Absolute shocker of a company, we have gone round and round in circles for 3 weeks without an outcome. Time and energy wasting. Would not recommend this site.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! I ordered a dress poorly, and cheaply. The dress would ride up every time I took a step (and it was my correct size). I tried to return the 30 pound dressafter already paying 9 pond to receive the item, and was informed return shipping would be 27 pound out of pocket!!!! I’d literally be losing money to return the dress. I emailed oh Polly and they basically said there is nothing they can do. Such a scam.
I ordered an item from Oh Polly that looked rather nice on the listing. When it arrived however, I was appalled to discover the worst quality item I have ever had the misfortune to buy! It was poorly constructed and way overpriced for the sum I had paid for it. I then discovered I had to pay for my own posting for the returned item and would be out of pocket. Their customer service is non-existent with no helpline, just a slow automated email system. I received a reply the next day which revealed that they had NOT READ my complaint AT ALL, they had just copied and pasted their returns policy, which did not address my issue! Furthermore there is a narrow 14 day time limit refund policy, which does not seem to take into account days before the receipt of the order or days between sending the item back to be refunded and it being processed (apparently 7-10 days!). This encourages the unhappy customer to spend more on sending the item back first class for fear of not getting a refund AT ALL! This is an unfair customer service policy, especially as the item I received was poor quality and I thought the product listing deceptive. STICK TO OTHER WEBSITES!
Scam!! They are so rude and unprofessional! I Ordered two dresses and paid $105 and paid for express shipping because I am going out of town next week. Two days later I get an email saying that my order has been canceled. Still no valid reason as to why, and I still haven’t gotten my refund. I will not be ordering from there anymore and I will tell my friends to do the same. It’s not worth it
This is the first and last time I will be ordering from Oh Polly !! As a first time customer my experience has been awful. After reading some of the Oh Polly reviews I did contemplate about making an order cause most of the reviews were negative, but I took the risk and decided to place an order which I highly regret !! On Friday I placed an order and paid an additional £6.99 for next day Saturday delivery before 1pm. I specifically chose this time because I had plans and that would of been the only time I would of been at home. I spent my whole day waiting for the parcel and IT DIDNT ARRIVE. Oh Polly didn’t call, Send me a text or email to say they couldn’t make it. I waited until 8pm and came to the conclusion they wasn’t coming. I tried calling, emailing and also messaging through Facebook and I only got a response today which is 5 days later although they state online they get back to Their customers within 24 hours, which is a lie !! I have also only received my tracking number today which is 5 days late as I was supposed to receive this automatically once I placed my order so I could track my item. I have still not received my item and the money has been taking out of my bank account. Once my item comes (that’s if it come) I will be returning it straight away because I refuse to give my money to a company that falsely advertise their delivery options. If they can’t offer next day delivery then why offer the service? From the reviews I’ve read this is not a one off occasion this seems to be a constant occurring problem within the company. TO SAVE YOU STRESS I WOULDNT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM OH POLLY !!
Very bad service. Will never ever again order from them. I returned an item with the labels attached and they have emailed me back saying the item has been worn and smells. Absolute rubbish, the reason they have said this is because the garment costs £75. Very bad service, I have proof of how the garment was sent back 2 days later after receiving the item and with the tags attached to the garment. Also they said i washed the garment, how can you wash a garment with the tags on it. Never heard such rubbish. AWFUL. HORRIBLE customer service. Highly recommend not using ever again.
Firstly.. I honestly wish I looked at the reviews before I made my purchase! I ordered a Jumpsuit and a Dress just after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I received an email to see they were being processed..GREAT! I Then received a text to say my orders would be delivered by ... Which they weren't so I emailed just to say where's my order and that I had a text to say dpd would deliver today and they hadn't. I then got a arsy email to say this is our busiest time of the year. BLAH BLAH BLAH. At this point I wasn't happy!! I then received my order which didn't fit. I literally wished it did as getting a REFUND IS NOT IDEAL! I sent back my orders like it asked you do on there wensite. little to know you have topay for the return yourself. so I paid recorded delivery on the 6th dec 17. they received my parcel on the 7th dec 17 and it was signed for my a HENDOS!! YET I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY REFUND AND IT WAS SENT WITHIN THE TIME SCALE!! I HAVE EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES AND GOT NO REPLY. I HAVE CALLED AND FUNNY ENOUGH CANT GET THROUGH. I HAVE FACEDBOOKED AND INSTAGRAMED IN ORDER TO GET WHAT IS RIGHTLY MINE. YET STILL NOTHING!! IM STILL IN THE PROCESS OR SORTING THIS OUT.. WHAT I DO KNOW IS IF THEY DO NOT GIVE ME MY REFUND I WILL BE TAKING THIS FUTHER!!
Oh Polly is rated 2.48 based on 307 reviews