Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I ordered the summer escape bikini in a thong cut, however a unintentional error was made where a Brazilian cut was sent. I contacted the customer service team to which Rachael did nothing but help me resolve my problem and has sent out the correct item. Rachael Was so polite and did amazing at her job, thank you!!💓💓Xx"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"After receiving the wrong dress, I contacted oh lolly straight away. A man named mark has kept in contact with me now for 3 days updating me on my refund and options. The dress I wanted is now out of stock, he kindly offered me a credit note and sorted it out"
"I’m very happy and impressed with the customer service here at OhPolly! Very polite and professional at all levels. Mark is so kind and he was very consistent with replying to my emails. Thank you for ur help and for replacing my new bikini :) Keep it up OhPolly 💪🏼"
"Very friendly and helpful"
"Esmae was very helpful, quick response and problem sorted straight away!"
"So quick with the response and sorted the problem out within minutes."
"Good customer service from Francesca"
"Esmae was super helpful and lovely! problem was resolved promptly and smoothly with a good attitude, very happy!"
"I managed to accidentally misspell my email therefore I didn’t receive a confirmation email, so I contacted oh polly and Esmae got back to me within a couple of hours and replied within a couple minutes after that, once telling her my items etc she sorted it all out for me and gave me my order number!"
"The returns are so easy! And customer service was amazing super nice and got right back to me. I have been so busy with work and I totally forgot about mailing my package back and it was one day after the deadline to return and I asked if I could still mail it back in the morning and they said yes!"
"Very quick in replying to my query, and making sure I got my refund ASAP."
"Was hesitant to order from ohpolly in the past because of various bad reviews that I had read, but they couldn’t have been more wrong. Got my orders super quick, beautifully packaged and amazing quality. I made a couple returns. The first return I got my refund the exact same day I shipped it. And another return I had to wait a little longer, but on contacting customer service, the lovely Esmae got my refund to me within minutes. FAB online store and fab customer services. Deffo recommend"
"Esmae was very helpful in sorting out of exchange"
"I received a faulty dress and Esmae in your customer services team was very fast and efficient in helping me rectify the problem ! She was a pleasure to deal with - thank you"
"Esame was 10/10 help in aiding me track my order and was amazing in reimbursing the extra delivery I paid."
"Your clothes are amazing and stuff are so helpful. I’d like to say big thank you to Francesca W and Erryn who have been so flexible and efficient in both their actions and communication to deliver to an alternate address an exchange for my dress."
"I was concerned about a couple of my orders which I had returned and a member of staff named Mark helped me out a great deal. Speedy service also, thanks so much. Will defiantly be buying again!"
"I couldn’t forget to mention about the excellence service and how helpful Mark and Charlotte were. Thank you guys! Once again totally recommend!"
"Very professional one of the best online stores to buy..From their products to the quality,price,delivery time,costumer service everything on point.Their customer cervice is great especially Lucy,who helped me I had an issue with one order they fixed it right away.And speaking about the clothes OMG! For sure this is my number one online store"
"Charlotte was very helpful & professional to deal with..received my top v please indeed would highly recommend Oh Polly"
Oh Polly is rated 2.52 based on 299 reviews