Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
AWFUL in every respect. Did not respond after sending repeated emails after sending wrong sized garment, so had to pay for return despite it being their mistake. I don't mind paying if you get the service, but you don't. Refunds take forever, charge for returns. Generally very poor and seem to exploit the younger generation. Very disappointing. Quality inconsistant too.
Returned some items for a refund as they did not fit my girlfriend. It asks to allow up to 14 days to process the return of the items, however, we were not informed at all that it had been received and it was only me tracking the parcel that I was able to find it had arrived. After the 14 days I got in touch with the customer service and was dealt with by Tyra. She was very helpful, clear and explained why it took longer than normal for her responses. After suppling the details, Tyra was able to authorise the refund there and then. All in all a good experience and will buy from there again, just the delay between correspondence is the only thing I’d tweak!
Would never shop at Oh Polly again. I returned a skirt and a bikini. They refunded the bikini but refused to refund the skirt despite it being in pristine condition. It took me over 6 weeks, numerous emails and threatening to complain to the financial ombudsman before they issued a refund. I didn’t receive a single apology or discount code for the inconvenience caused. Wouldn’t recommend them at all.
Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19.
Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again!
I bought a playsuit for myself was too small, sent back over a month ago now. No refund, emaied them on several occasions no reply. WILL NEVER buy from them againn. £80 DOWN THE DRAIN.
I’m going on a cruise this month and I ordered two dresses at the end of last month so I was curious to know when they’d get here being that they were coming from the UK. I sent them an email and got a response four days later and three days after sending the email I got my dresses! They are super quick and Charlotte was very understanding! Got back to me in a timely manner.
I have had a similar experience to many other customers where Oh Polly are ridiculously slow to provide a refund and do not respond to e-mails. They now have over £80 of my money and we have absolutely nothing to show for it. Sent an e-mail them 5 days ago and still have received no response! I am getting rather concerned about the situation particularly that I will never see that £80 again. How can they get away with this?
Customer service is shocking !! Automated response . Can’t even inform if a returns been accepted then refuse refunds !!! Trading standards then claiming back off my bank !! Avoid
I have reported them to BBB. I ordered a dress on April 8th and have yet to receive a tracking number for my dress that I need for a wedding. I tried reaching and no one responded to my emails or IG DM's! I have also called my bank to report fraud!
I love their clothes but returning an item there it’s a complete nightmare I been waiting for my refund over 2 months now and they send me the same email over and over, I guess they just do that so people give up and forget about their refund
Stunning clothes, but nothing is EVER in stock. The lack of stock on this website is shocking
My order (one thing) still hasn’t arrived. It’s pass the delivery date and they haven’t even sent a tracking number. I’ve emailed them countless times. No response. I’ve messaged them on every social media platform. No response. The only thing they’ve done so far was take my money and ignore me
Rubbish gg
Unkess you are sure items fit DO NOT ORDER as you will not fet a refund, no reply to emails and every phone number I have phoned just rings out
The reoccurring theme is they like to pretend that your returns got lost in transit and not refund you, always keep proof of postage and only order on a bank card so you can make chargbacks I’m yet to be refunded by these digital daylight robbers.
Literally a scam. Dont trust this company if its for ANNNYYY MAJOR EVENT. I ordered from them in November, it is now January. i still don't have my clothes. The customer service is very very difficult to get into contacts with and they respond 5 days later. After weeks of tedious back and forth, they finally responded and said they would ship me another order. When i just received my order from MONTHS ago, I'm not sure why they failed to ship more than half of my order... Some of stuff from this site is super nice sometimes its a hit or miss with the sizes. Overall, the customer service almost makes shopping with them unbearable. I asked them to do something for the inconvenience and they did not. The outfits I ordered was suppose to be for the holidays and for my birthday in December, they literally ruined my events since I had to run out last minute and purchase new outfits. I do not recommend them because they are not reliable and its hard to get into contact with any one from the company. Its so sad a company with nice clothes ruins it by not being so unreliable and making a shopping process so difficult for the customers.
This company is a literal scam I don't know WHY or HOW it is not shut down yet. I ordered 2 dresses and they charged me twice for it. It took them weeks to get back to me and refund the money. Then one of the dresses didn't fit so I sent it back to be returned. This was 1 month ago and they haven't refunded it or even responded to my e-mails yet they manage to post on instagram all day every day. I've never seen worse customer service. No one order from here the clothes are cheap and overpriced anyways.
Thee worst company I have ever ordered from. Don’t be fooled by the good reviews on here I have ordered from them twice this year and both times I am constantly having major issues with them. Firstly I ordered a dress for my birthday and paid for NEXT DAY DELIVERY BY 1pm, then the dress arrived 2 days later at 4pm which was no use to me. I contacted them and explained this, they refunded the delivery cost I paid but said if I wanted to return the dress I would have to pay out of my own pocket to do so EVEN-THOUGH THEY WERE THE ONES WHO MADE THE MISTAKE. Now, I ordered a dress for my Christmas night out, I ordered a size 6 like I do in all of my outfits and couldn’t even get my legs into it. I was short on time so I didn’t have time to exchange the dress as it usually takes about a week for them to even acknowledge my emails so I paid to return that dress and ordered a size 8 in the same one. Weeks after I returned the dress they decided that the dress “smells worn” which is not even slightly true as it looks like it was made for a doll, I messaged them many times about this before getting a response nearly 2 weeks later as I explained how it is literally impossible for the dress to “smell worn” as I couldn’t get it past my legs and if they just checked my account I ordered the same dress in a bigger size which I kept so how could it make sense I would of wore the small size???? I then received a rude and unsatisfactory response basically calling me a liar even though for me to have worn it wouldn’t of made ANY sense but again they are refusing to even see this or consider they could be wrong.
Unbelievably bad customer service. They continue to post on Instagram while ignoring everyone who's waiting on their items. They ignored so many messages that I've opened a pay pal case to get my money back. Afford them at all cost!
Oh Polly is rated 2.48 based on 307 reviews