Oh Polly Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Oh Polly
1998 Review Views (past 24 hours)
6PM

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Let’s just say - I had horrible customer service help it took my package a month to even find - it finally was received after many attempts reaching out to everybody. The dress was OK - the hassle to get the dress was ... annoying and unprofessional. I could never get a straight answer from anyone - along with never getting a correct shipping number. One minute my package was stuck at customs then the next minute it was in my city of Minnesota. It made absolutely no sense and I do not recommend this company."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"let me just fill you in with some facts, @ohpolly doesn’t give two shits about their customer’s opinions. 1. Their ambassadors include racists like @fatherkels (Kelsey Calamine) 2. Their ambassadors include escorts, home wreckers and drug abusers like Samantha Rayner 3. They delete comments that call them out on their models like Kelsey and Samantha 4. They delete comments that give bad feedback about them 5. Their giveaways/free item comps have gotten many complaints but they’ve overlooked most of it 6. They literally restrict their own customer’s opinions and feedback by deleting any evidence of it"
"very fast service, dress was true to size and looked exactly like the picture. loved it"
"This is by far the worst company to order from. I will never ever order from the company again. I bought two items from them which were so CHEAPLY made and were nothing like the items shown on their website. This company is the biggest scam out there. It took them FOUR WEEKS for them to give my refund after I sent them both their items back in mint condition with tags. They only gave me back HALF of my money. Buyer beware. I paid over 60$ for two items PLUS $22 for shipping. I will make it a priority of mine to report them to the better business burreau."
"I usually order from Oh Polly with no issues at all however on this occasion I returned a dress almost a month ago that has now been returned to me saying the dress has been washed. I didn’t have any correspondence from Oh Polly until the dress had already been sent back to me and this is completely false. I tried the dress on once, it didn’t fit me so I put it straight back in the packaging and it still has all of the tags attached. This has really put me off ordering from them again and I can see there is a pattern with them doing this by the comments on here."
"I bought a dress and returned straight away as it was unsuitable, the company took weeks to process my return. When it finally came to it I was notified that they are refusing to give me a refund due to it being 'worn' when it clearly had not been. Disgusting customer service."
"Sent me a dress that was stained, asked for exchange to be be sent for them to then send the wrong dress! Contacted them to chase up new dress as needed it for a certain date to be told they couldn't help and it would take 7-10 working days, i emailed proof of postage asking to cancel the exchange. I have now had an email to say they have resent the dress which i no longer want!! I will now need to pay again to resend this dress back!!!! terrible customer service, like speaking to a brick wall!!"
"OhPolly is usually a favourite of mine, for its high quality products and on time delivery. However, this time I've been let down. I ordered a pair of pants around a month ago, which were also quite expensive. I never got around to wearing the pants so I sent them back around a week after I'd purchased them. They were brand new, unworn and unopened. After around 3 weeks I still hadn't received my return so I got in touch with OhPolly , they told me they hadn't received my package and told me there was nothing they could do. I then received an email this morning informing me, they had received my package but will not be issuing a refund as they Item was 'worn' and 'damaged'. Although I had not worn the item or even taken it from its packaging..."
"Stunning clothes, but nothing is EVER in stock. The lack of stock on this website is shocking"
"This dress fit me perfectly I didn’t need to wear a bra with it because it already had padding inside of the dress the only thing I would say is they never sent me a tracking number which was kind of Worrisome.but the packaging is nice took bout 6 days to come ."
"My order (one thing) still hasn’t arrived. It’s pass the delivery date and they haven’t even sent a tracking number. I’ve emailed them countless times. No response. I’ve messaged them on every social media platform. No response. The only thing they’ve done so far was take my money and ignore me"
"Great customer service parcticularly via social media, quick and super friendly responses!! Have used this service multiple times and have always had a great experience getting to the bottom of any problems I may have had!!"
"I wore a dress I ordered from OhPolly once and it broke. I sent my first email regarding this on 22nd December. Since then I have received a replacement dress in the wrong size and have received an email that was intended to go to another customer, which included her email address and delivery address. I still have the incorrect dress sat at home because I am having no correspondence!! Easily the worst customer service I have EVER experienced."
"Rubbish gg"
"I sent some clothes back on the 28/12/2018 and still haven’t received a refund. I must of sent at least 10 emails and have had no reply. The refund is for £150 also. Absolutely disgusting customer service! When will I get my refund please???"
"Shocking customer service. I have emailed over a dozen times , tweeted , phoned and absol utely no reply . I am waiting since early December for a refund . DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY"
"Unkess you are sure items fit DO NOT ORDER as you will not fet a refund, no reply to emails and every phone number I have phoned just rings out"
"The reoccurring theme is they like to pretend that your returns got lost in transit and not refund you, always keep proof of postage and only order on a bank card so you can make chargbacks I’m yet to be refunded by these digital daylight robbers."
"No Money Refunded (totalling £118) Although they are usually great and I understand it is a busy time of year but the phone is non existent and I keep getting generic replies from emails both mail and Instagram asking for the information that I've already given so they are just pasting a reply. Currently Jan 9th and the items were sent Dec 13th. Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Please help with any advice!"
"Would give 0 stars if possible. Never got the package and they gave me a wrong tracking number! Never again, paid 28€ for nothing! I never had problems with receiving packages from online shopping before! I‘m not even sure if they really sent it."
Oh Polly is rated 1.54 based on 130 reviews