Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Friendly and reactive customer service. High quality and super cute baby shoes. I'll shop with them again.
Excellent service would definitely tecommend
I am very pleased with my shoes, and the professional way in which the order and delivery arrangements. I will definitely use Ogam Igam next time I need shoes.
Excellent service. Wonderful staff and a great selection of kids shoes
During ‘Lockdown’ we were able to get new shoes for our toddler from the Ogam Igam site with ease.
Even though we couldn’t have them fitted it wasn’t a problem because the established brands - Geox and Shoe Pom - fit so well.
Packaging and postage good too.

Will definitely use for future children shoe purchases.
Love the Penarth shop, helpful staff and lovely shoes, brands not easily found in high street. Have used their online service both prior to and including lockdown. Easy to navigate website, speedy delivery and no hassle returns. Looking forward to go shopping in store soon. Highly recommend Ogam Igam.
Amazing choice of shoes
Very quick dispatch and delivery even with the delays that Covid brings. Respond very quickly to emails and happy to help! Would definitely recommend.
I always buy my children's shoes here as they have a great selection of brands which cater for different shape feet - my youngest has really wide feet and the eldest narrow. They always have something to suit somewhere in the stock room!
Great service and beautiful shop pom sandals for my daughter. Will use again!
Amazing selection of shoes for children, great service both online and instore. Ogam Igam is my go to for my daughters shoes, the staff are so helpful and take their time to make sure you’re happy. Highly recommend.
Very good price and quick reply and sending!
Boots arrived on time, well packaged. Good price in the sale.
Really pleased with purchase. Boots were nearly £10 cheaper than in my local department store and free delivery.
Happy with the service.
I received my order the next day. The boots were exactly what I expected. Simple and fast.
Love my new boots. True to size and a really lovely design. Arrived quickly as well. Will certainly be following this seller....
Fabulous service ! Speedy delivery and great price on my beautiful Lelli Kellie Boots :)
Thankyou and I will have no hesitation recommending you to others
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 17th December 2019
Wanted these Reiker shoes to replace a pair that were about ten years old, and sadly deteriorating. Ogam Igam had them at a very good price. The ordering was easy, email updates very good and the delivery excellent. The shoes are exactly the same as the old ones, and fit beautifully.
Will definitely use this site again.
Just perfect. I ordered from Germany and I couldn’t imagine a quicker supply. Thank you so much.
Ogam Igam provides a good selection of quality shoes and always impress me with their fast service. With free deliveries and returns, I can't go wrong.
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 670 reviews