Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
My order date from Ogam Igam is 16/11/2018. Today is 04/12/2018, but I can't receive my order. Too inefficient shipping service !
Your review is the first we have heard from you that your item has not been delivered. The Royal Mail tracking today says that it is still in transit in Hong Kong, albeit considered late by now. We will watch the tracking and email you with further news. We will refund if not delivered soon.
Very disappointed. I ordered a pair of girls geox shoes for my daughter which never arrived. Was asked to call Royal Mail to establish where the delivery was but was not given any tracking number or ID. Ended up holding on a call with Royal Mail for 30 minutes only to be told that they needed a tracking number to locate the delivery. Frankly, this should have been done by you not me.
I then ordered a second pair of the same shoe through EBay, paid for them and then got a call to say the shoes were no longer in stock. Still haven't received the first pair I ordered.
Terrible experience, 5 year old daughter very upset, ordered a pair from Amazon which I received in 2 days. Should have done that to begin with.
Will not be ordering from this store again and will certainly not recommend either.
Mrs French
We are sorry that you had a poor experience with us. Your initial order which was dispatched same day was unfortunately lost by Royal Mail. With our free delivery service not all lower priced items are sent tracked. In cases of lost post we do ask customers if they wouldn't mind checking with their local sorting office. We did refund the purchase on the same day after your check. With your eBay sale the replacement item was out of stock (due to a stock level data error), we called you and refunded on the same day. Please accept our sincere apologies to both yourself and your daughter for the inconvenience caused.
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 670 reviews