Phone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phone Unlock

Tell us how Phone Unlock made you happy
Overall good! My iPhone was unlocked!
I’ve now unlocked both mine and my wife iPhones we recently got! Just typed and the details and that was it really great 👍🏻 will use again!
Great! Did exactly what it said on the tin! Unlocked my iPhone 11 quick and simple. I found the site easy to use and instructions where great thanks!
Unlocked my husbands phone with no problems at all! Will use again when mine arrives!
Great service! Was easy and reliable I got unlocked quickly Thanks
Really good fast site, helpful customer service, would use them again to unlock my phone
Fast Service. Would use again
Great site, yeah it’s cost more if you’ve got contract issues but they get the job done when no one else can, 100% recommend
So i initially paid £17 which i assumed was the cost. But then received an email for £50 which they said was the actual cost and is in their terms and conditions. Just to make you aware it does not take 24hrs but more like 4 days and they also state in the terms they have 30days to unlock. To be honest the email they send to unlock the Samsung was straight forward, but it took far to long and is really expensive. I would advice to go to one of local shops first as they usually charge only £20-£30 to get it done and it is normally done on the same day. I wouldn't use the company again due to the cost and time taken.
Very misleading website, official sim unlock, thought I'd paid £19.99 to get a phone unlock only to receive a message informing me that was just a check price and would have to pay another £40 to actually unlock phone, wouldn't refund money already paid, certainly wasn't going to hand over any more money to such a shady business, will report to trading standards
Scam scam and scam again! Wish I read previous reviews, initially charged me £23 the next day I’ve been asked to pay additional £47!!! Don’t use at all cost
Avoid at all costs Avoid at all costs. You will recieve the following 24 hours after paying your unlock fee.... Dear Mr ******* ******** Thank you for Pre-Ordering your unlock from Official SIM Unlock, we are pleased to inform you that the unlock is now ready for release. We have deducted our Pre-Order Check Fee from your unlock. Please now release your unlock by clicking the link bellow and finalising the unlock payment. The released unlock for your device will be sent Over the Air using either 3G,4G or WiFi. When you follow the link its to pay a further unlock fee of £59
Scam artists. Reported to trading standards.
This company has a deceptive website page which hides costs and and after taking an initial payment (not clearly shown) then asks for a significant amount more to complete the unlock. Even the "invoice" is set out deceptively so that the second payment "looks" like the overall total, in fact the overall amount is £23.99 more than presented. AVOID AVOID AVOID
DO NOT USE !!!!!!! Very misleading advert..£19.99 is only the start!!! Not the total price to unlock your phone. Read the t and c!!!! I was charged an extra £48 to unlock which was not mentioned!!!! But only after I’d paid... and lost.. £19.99!!!!!! Total scammers!!!!! Writing to trading standards.
Scammers, they will get your money and never unlock your phone
Complete scam - wrong email addresses that you cannot reply to your fail to send. A telephone answer service that is always busy. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY>
Badly advertised so they can rip customers off by charging them 3 times original quoted price. Contacted customer services, lady called Emma and I really don't know how these people can sleep at night. Terrible service and having read other reviews after my experience I believe original sim unlock are posting there own 5 star reviews to try to keep the average score up. Don't use them as total rip off. Ended up not getting the code because after the initial 23.99 pounds paid they wanted another 30 pounds, shocking as not advertised.
This is how the process is advertised 1 Fill in the simple form Give us some basic details including your IMEI number, iPhone model and network the phone is locked to. Cost £19.99 2 Choose a payment method. We accept all major credit and debit cards, Official SIM Unlock is the cheapest way to IMEI unlock your iPhone! ****COST WILL BE £19.99 PLUS £4.00 Vat. TOTAL IS REALLY £23.99 TO PREPARE TO UNLOCK***** 3 Receive instructions on how to unlock your iPhone by email. ****NOW PAY A FURTHER FEE - IN MY CASE A FURTHER £259.99**** Simply follow the instructions and your iPhone unlock will be completed using a Wi-Fi connection. VERY MISSLEADING ADVERT. I DO NOT THINK IT IS INTENTIONAL ! PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AND TAKE THE CLEVER ADVERTISING AT FACE VALUE. THEY SEEM TO BE EXTREEMLY ACTIVE AT TRYING TO TAKE DOWN ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS
Do NOT use this service. Absolute scam. I paid £24 to unlock my phone, then received an email demanding another £65. They do not answer the phone or any emails. Avoid!
Phone Unlock is rated 1.32 based on 107 reviews