Office Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Office Fitness
"Arrived very quickly, and very happy with the service."
"I love the personal and warm service I received when I called for advice. The staff certainly went the extra mile to match us with the best equipment for our office needs. The delivery was prompt and the follow up by email to see if all was correct was brilliant. I felt very well looked after."
"I exchanged several emails with Office Fitness in relation to questions I had about a treadmill I wanted to buy, and all of them were answered in a very helpful manner, and with surprising speed. I was even able to make some special delivery arrangements. Honestly, this is probably the best experience I've ever had when dealing with any company! I've had the treadmill for a while now, and it's been great; I use it all the time. I'd happily buy from these guys again. :)"
"Treadmill had suffered a bit of transit damage but quickly resolved by Paul Matthews. Excellent customer service. Brilliant!"
"Thank you. All in working order."
"Great Product. I would highly recommend this item to my friends"
Office Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews