Office Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Fitness
Read Office Fitness Reviews
Very quick service even during the pandemic, I did have a small problem once it arrived and it was sorted out within an hour of me emailing company.
Excellent communication and advice given, equipment delivered on schedule, good quality as expected. Recommended.
Paul and Office Fitness were very helpful during the developing pandemic to close out orders and get my order to me. All arrived quickly and in fine shape.
Very prompt and efficient service. Thanks again.
Tried the Swiss ball as my new office chair (previous one from you had a back rest)

It's really comfy and suits me fine!
I am extremely happy with the desk. I opted for the smallest size option which is more than adequate for my home office. It wasn't difficult to construct and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. The only minor issue for me was a lack of communication regarding the delivery. Otherwise I would highly recommend Office Fitness.
Office Fitness were able to help with a bespoke order in the most productive and proactive way. The delivery was as planned and the service excellent - we look forward to continuing to use Office Fitness in the future.
I am very happy I bought this balance ball chair.And please let me praise their excellent customer service! They will reply to you swiftly and sincerely. Highly recommended.Thank you very much.
Great customer service. I had a faulty remote and they got a replacement out to me within a day. My wife (a personal trainer) tells me that 'sitting is the new smoking' so I'm looking forward to getting work done whilst burning calories at the same time!
Well made and a good price and very quick delivery
The staff were very helpful, and the machine arrived on the date specified.
Easy to use website and delivery on time
Very good service and communications.
Solidly built. Can store flat agains a wall if required (small wheels underneath make it easy to manouver). Good progressive controls and a smooth action.
Set up and running in minutes.
Extremely fast delivery and great price. Item well packaged. Very pleased with product
Items arrived super quick and we are very happy with the goods. Thank you.
I believe the product I ordered will be okay but I ordered it from Australia and paid via paypal. Its for my sister's birthday so the delivery address is hers. I had to tell your website that I live there as it would not accept an Australian address though it took my money easily enough. I would have liked to add a greeting too but that was not an option. I ordered via you rather through Amazon in order to support a UK business but I think Amazon would have done a better job with a gift. Hope this feedback is useful for you.
Very prompt delivery - excellent product...
----------
Exemplary service, great products, super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
Office Fitness is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews