Office Fitness Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Office Fitness
"I am very happy I bought this balance ball chair.And please let me praise their excellent customer service! They will reply to you swiftly and sincerely. Highly recommended.Thank you very much."
"Great customer service. I had a faulty remote and they got a replacement out to me within a day. My wife (a personal trainer) tells me that 'sitting is the new smoking' so I'm looking forward to getting work done whilst burning calories at the same time!"
"Well made and a good price and very quick delivery"
"The staff were very helpful, and the machine arrived on the date specified."
"Easy to use website and delivery on time"
"Very good service and communications."
"Solidly built. Can store flat agains a wall if required (small wheels underneath make it easy to manouver). Good progressive controls and a smooth action. Set up and running in minutes."
"Extremely fast delivery and great price. Item well packaged. Very pleased with product"
"Items arrived super quick and we are very happy with the goods. Thank you."
"I believe the product I ordered will be okay but I ordered it from Australia and paid via paypal. Its for my sister's birthday so the delivery address is hers. I had to tell your website that I live there as it would not accept an Australian address though it took my money easily enough. I would have liked to add a greeting too but that was not an option. I ordered via you rather through Amazon in order to support a UK business but I think Amazon would have done a better job with a gift. Hope this feedback is useful for you."
"Very prompt delivery - excellent product..."
"----------"
"Exemplary service, great products, super fast delivery. Thank you so much!"
"Wow! There is only one word to describe this company: WOW!!! A great idea, fighting against hours spent sitting at a desk, hunched over - walking instead and so keeping fit as well, and burning calories. It certainly isn't meant for very complicated work on which you need to fully concentrate, but there is lots of routine work every day for me, so it's perfect. The products are described in detail on the website, with videos and manuals, ordering is easy, lots of payment options. I received my office walker and desk riser the very next day, everything worked as promised, and their customer service is really exceptional, with nearly immediate helpful response. Thank you so much!"
"Delivered promptly and well packaged. A great product, comfortable and good for maintaining healthy posture."
"I've ordered two under-desk treadmills from Office Fitness, in 2014 and 2019. Speedy delivery, good quality products and rapid replies when I've had questions. Keep up the good work!"
"Exemplary service. Competitively priced. Good product"
"The product was as described but there was a problem with delivery which was sorted promptly by Mr. Mathews.... very good service."
"delivered a head of time...brilliant service"
Office Fitness is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews