Office Fitness Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Office Fitness
"I've ordered two under-desk treadmills from Office Fitness, in 2014 and 2019. Speedy delivery, good quality products and rapid replies when I've had questions. Keep up the good work!"
"Exemplary service. Competitively priced. Good product"
"The product was as described but there was a problem with delivery which was sorted promptly by Mr. Mathews.... very good service."
"delivered a head of time...brilliant service"
"Great service and speedy delivery."
"Really helpful and delivered as promised - really great service"
"The item was purchased as a Christmas gift for my partner Julie. It was delivered today by TNT, the driver brought to my attention that the box was damaged and repackaged by TNT. Upon opening the box I was very disappointed to find that the item was damaged. One of the hand grips with as broken, the plastic on the end had pieces broken off and the end plate had fallen off. This is hardly surprising given that the box in which it was packed was barely big enough for the item and had no protective bubble wrap or the equivalent to protect the goods in transit. Working in a warehouse and environment I would suggest that in future more care be taken in packaging of goods to avoid disappointed customers."
"Arrived very quickly, and very happy with the service."
"I love the personal and warm service I received when I called for advice. The staff certainly went the extra mile to match us with the best equipment for our office needs. The delivery was prompt and the follow up by email to see if all was correct was brilliant. I felt very well looked after."
"I exchanged several emails with Office Fitness in relation to questions I had about a treadmill I wanted to buy, and all of them were answered in a very helpful manner, and with surprising speed. I was even able to make some special delivery arrangements. Honestly, this is probably the best experience I've ever had when dealing with any company! I've had the treadmill for a while now, and it's been great; I use it all the time. I'd happily buy from these guys again. :)"
"Treadmill had suffered a bit of transit damage but quickly resolved by Paul Matthews. Excellent customer service. Brilliant!"
"Thank you. All in working order."
"Great Product. I would highly recommend this item to my friends"
Office Fitness is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews