Office Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Fitness
Read Office Fitness Reviews
Tried the Swiss ball as my new office chair (previous one from you had a back rest) It's really comfy and suits me fine!
I am extremely happy with the desk. I opted for the smallest size option which is more than adequate for my home office. It wasn't difficult to construct and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. The only minor issue for me was a lack of communication regarding the delivery. Otherwise I would highly recommend Office Fitness.
Office Fitness were able to help with a bespoke order in the most productive and proactive way. The delivery was as planned and the service excellent - we look forward to continuing to use Office Fitness in the future.
I am very happy I bought this balance ball chair.And please let me praise their excellent customer service! They will reply to you swiftly and sincerely. Highly recommended.Thank you very much.
Great customer service. I had a faulty remote and they got a replacement out to me within a day. My wife (a personal trainer) tells me that 'sitting is the new smoking' so I'm looking forward to getting work done whilst burning calories at the same time!
Well made and a good price and very quick delivery
The staff were very helpful, and the machine arrived on the date specified.
Easy to use website and delivery on time
Very good service and communications.
Solidly built. Can store flat agains a wall if required (small wheels underneath make it easy to manouver). Good progressive controls and a smooth action. Set up and running in minutes.
Extremely fast delivery and great price. Item well packaged. Very pleased with product
Items arrived super quick and we are very happy with the goods. Thank you.
I believe the product I ordered will be okay but I ordered it from Australia and paid via paypal. Its for my sister's birthday so the delivery address is hers. I had to tell your website that I live there as it would not accept an Australian address though it took my money easily enough. I would have liked to add a greeting too but that was not an option. I ordered via you rather through Amazon in order to support a UK business but I think Amazon would have done a better job with a gift. Hope this feedback is useful for you.
Very prompt delivery - excellent product...
----------
Exemplary service, great products, super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
Wow! There is only one word to describe this company: WOW!!! A great idea, fighting against hours spent sitting at a desk, hunched over - walking instead and so keeping fit as well, and burning calories. It certainly isn't meant for very complicated work on which you need to fully concentrate, but there is lots of routine work every day for me, so it's perfect. The products are described in detail on the website, with videos and manuals, ordering is easy, lots of payment options. I received my office walker and desk riser the very next day, everything worked as promised, and their customer service is really exceptional, with nearly immediate helpful response. Thank you so much!
Delivered promptly and well packaged. A great product, comfortable and good for maintaining healthy posture.
I've ordered two under-desk treadmills from Office Fitness, in 2014 and 2019. Speedy delivery, good quality products and rapid replies when I've had questions. Keep up the good work!
Office Fitness is rated 4.72 based on 32 reviews