Odin Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Odin Events

How would you rate Odin Events?

Montane Product Launch.
Verified Reviewer

I’d just like to say a huge thank you to your team for the set up and running of the snow globe for the launch on Tuesday. All of the journalists thought it was a great idea and had a whale of a time Your staff were a credit to you and couldn’t have been more helpful or efficient.
Lynne
Verified Buyer

This company were punctual, professional, extremely friendly and very hard working...even when the rain came!!. The encouragement they gave to the little ones who were a little wary was superb, feed back from the guests were 5 stars.
would definitely use this company again, keep up the great work and look forward to using you again soon
Music Producer, Lethal Bizzle - 'Celebrate' Feat. Donae'o.
Verified Reviewer

Thank you sooo much for the inflatables... the shoot was amazing... your guys were so professional and complete gents... Lethal Bizzle loved inflatables. Lethal has said that he will tweet you guys when the track comes out as it would be more effective that way. Thanks again guys!
Team Challenge Company
Verified Reviewer

Bethyn, I was just dropping you a quick email to thank you for the provision of the wall on Saturday 2nd September 2017. I wasn’t there personally but the team were extremely impressed with your service and team there on the day with their quick set up and instructions throughout the day.

Many thanks for your help, Bethyn. I will be sure to contact you again should we require another climbing wall.
Charlotte
Unverified Reviewer

Hi Bethyn,

Just wanted to say a massive thank to the team for coming this weekend. They were all really enthusiastic and professional! The cave maze itself was a fantastic success!!

The kids all had a fantastic time and looked very tired when they went home Monday!

Hope they all enjoyed the weekend too and please pass my thanks onto them!

Kind regards,

Charlotte
CarFest South
Verified Reviewer

Amazing amazing effort on the great swap! It looked fantastic when I got back on the Sunday and the boys did a smashing job! Thankyou so much for making it happen at such short notice and I hope everything worked out with your mad dash around the country! It was great working with you and thankyou again for making it all work!
Verified Reviewer

Just a quick mail to thank you for attending our Festival.

Another success I think ( we might be getting good at this malarkey)

It was clear that the children really enjoyed the climbing wall and that they were all having such a wonderful time.

I was so pleased you were able to join us again at our Festival and send sincere thanks on behalf myself and The Friends of Broadhurst Park group to you both for attending on the day.

Hope to see you again next year!!
Verified Buyer

A fantastic experience for the town of Aylesbury, Mobile caving was such a different and fun experience to have as part of our campaign of children's activities across the summer. Feedback from our customers was outstanding and everyone thought it was great to have something so different. The team were very friendly and really worked well with the children especially re assuring them if they were a little nervous at trying a new activity. An amazing activity, thanks for a great day.
Wendy
Verified Buyer

The Odin Team arrived promptly and were set up ready to go in no time. The staff led the day and ensured everyone was happy. Our parish council did not have to worry or do anything, it was taken care of by Odin.
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

Staff were very efficient in setting up and taking down the equipment
Staff were also very informative about new equipment
And all staff were very polite, and accommodating
Verified Buyer

Staff were professional and very smart, friendly and helpful.
Tony
Verified Buyer

Climbing wall very popular as usual, also your people and kit turned up on time. Very much appreciated the free chess, jenga and one4one which were well used. Will invite you again next year, will advise date when available. Tony Yeates
Robert M
Unverified Reviewer

Dear Bethyn

We had a committee meeting last night, and I just wanted to convey our thanks to Odin, and to your great field team for the hard work they put in on the day, and for your great activities.

The Zorb balls were great (next time we shall try and find flatter ground!), and so were the segways and the climbing wall. The garden games provided some quiet activity for those who wanted it.

In September we shall begin planning for 2019 (!), so you will probably hear from us again.

Please thank your team for us.
Judith
Verified Buyer

Efficient booking service, reliable and excellent on the actual day helping to ensure that the event went well. Professional staff with great activities.
Richard
Verified Buyer

The staff teams were brilliant.
My only comment would be to correct the advertising of the cave, to remove the words about the cameras if they are not in working order any more and the picture to reflect just the one part of the caving trailer and not both. Those who hire expect it to be a larger size
Pam
Verified Buyer

Very punctual, friendly and professional
Kirsten
Verified Buyer

Odin Events have been brilliant. Nothing has been too much trouble, they always respond to my queries immediately and I feel very secure knowing they will be running the climbing wall at my high profile event in Stratford this summer.
Joyce
Verified Buyer

We had the trampolines and the staff were great from start to finish, very organised and getting through the queue of young people but also ensuring they all had a good shot.
Roy
Verified Buyer

Staff were helpful and friendly. Attraction was set up in good time. No issues at all.
Clare
Verified Buyer

We have worked with Odin Events for the last 2 years, and cannot recommend them highly enough! Their customer service is amazing and the staff all lovely and highly knowledgeable. We first came across their website when looking for some Christmas activities for our town, and their helpful attitudes, attention to quality and safety, and ability to take all the hassle out of event organising has made them fantastic to work with. We would highly recommend them to anyone running an event.
Bournemouth Town Centre BID