Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD

Tell us how Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD made you happy
Excellent pruduct range. Clean and well presented livestock areas. Most importantly though, free flowing help and advice. Bend over backwards service.
Fantastic service today, spent lots of time with me explaining how to set up the new Marine tank as its all new to me, and assisted with tips on the aqua scape, looking forward to getting the fish soon. Thanks again for your time
Visited this shop a few times. Staff are very knowledgeable. I was left to browse at my leisure without being pestered. Would definitely recommend keep up the good work
After visiting quite a number of aquatic shops but never finding the one that ticked all the boxes I heard about Octopus 8. It’s quite a distance away (120 miles round trip) but in my opinion worth every penny just to get there. Louis’s knowledge borders on encyclopaedic at times but never belittles or makes you feel like an idiot for asking, his mantra of “The only stupid question is one not asked” bodes well for the future. The shop is very spacious and has more of a boutique feel and look to it but without the boutique prices. I’ve now been visiting the shop for two and a half years and can honestly say that I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks to all at the shop for the advice, patience and generally just making you feel like part of the family and a valued customer.
Great shop with a good variety of stock and excellent staff. Used this shop from the day it opened for both my marine and tropical needs.
A little gem of a find. Knowledgable owner, always happy to spend time with customers , offering advice. Good range of accessories. Child friendly shop. I've even had a brew made.
I have been going to octopus 8 since it opened, having known Louis' reputation I knew it was going to be good and they certainly haven't disappointed. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and always have time for a chat. The selection and variation of fish is fantastic and the prices are better than most. Would 100% recommend!
Best aquatics shop in the whole hull area by far, great team always treated fairly no matter how stupid my questions may be :).
This shop is a little gem. It has so many interesting unique fish (freshwater and saltwater), corals and accessories. The customer service is A++ and you are always welcomed with a smile. The advice is brilliant. Well ++++ worth a visit
Always great competitively priced stock. Advice is always very helpful. Louis is always patient and full of great advice especially when I was new to marine tanks. Would recommend octopus 8 to anyone without a hesitation.
Brilliant shop with the best Quality and selection of coral I have ever seen and equally great fish! Really helpful team that are always happy to go the extra mile whether it’s advice and information or just a friendly chat!
Well what can I say about Louis,Jackie,Ben and the rest of the Octopus8 family which I include myself and my family as it’s more of a home than a shop Louis sold me my first ever tank and I’ve had ups and downs but Louis has always been there to sort it out the shop is fantastic lots of stock, dry goods as well as live stock and corals at very reasonable prices friendly atmosphere and you even have the crack with the customers even if you’re not there to buy anything it’s a fantastic place to spend some time so if you’ve never been before go check it out you won’t be disappointed happy fish keeping at 🐙8 🐟🐠🐡🦀🐳🐟🦑🦐🦞
Louis and ben top guys always happy to help and advise octopus 8 ain't just the best shop in hull but one of the best in Yorkshire they stock a good verity of tropical fish and dry goods as well as marine you wont be disappointed
Great advice Great service and a genuinely friendly family atmosphere to the shop. No matter how busy Louis is always happy to chat and offer great advice, i travel a lot with my work and visit many different aquatic shops for my money Octopus 8 is up amongst the top shops in Yorkshire if not the top shop in Yorkshire, whilst still a very young business i feel sure that with Louis at the wheel it will prosper and go far. Always has a great selection of Marine Tropicals and Corals Frags are Louis speciality and theres always a great deal to be had . Tropical fish keepers are also well catered for with a good choice of fish and aquatic plants ... keep up the great work Louis
Octopus 8 a great Marine and Tropical fish shop and suppliers, plenty of stock available, also items that are not in stock he will get in fo you at a sensible price. All live stock are in good health and well cared for.
It's always slightly daunting walking into a new store, but it's a real credit to Octopus 8 and it's staff just how relaxed this place feels, it doesn't matter if I'm coming in to browse, ask for advice, or just to hang out, I'm always made to feel welcome. The store is clean and tidy, and staff have never steered me wrong with their advice, even if that meant missing out on a sale. There is great selection of both tropical and marine fish, but the corals are where this place really shines, both in selection, price and quality! I've done the rounds locally and can say hand on heart this is the best by far!
Octupus is a great marine and tropical supplier. We have been going to Octupus 8 about 2 years always had good healthy corals and fish at a fair price all thriving in our tanks. Once had a problem with a piece of marine equipment we bought but Louis replaced it no hassle all sorted really quickly please visit you won’t be disappointed . Keep up the great work Loui and Jackie
We absolutely love visiting octopus 8, the marine area is amazing to even just go to look at. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, even with home set ups the support is fantastic. Our tropical set up is amazing thanks to the fantastic tanks available in the shop and their knowledge along with beautiful and healthy fish best suited to each other. Definitely highly recommend octopus 8 for any aquarium needs.
This is easily the best aquatic shop around, the shop is set out brilliantly and is so different to any of the others around. Staff are REALLY helpful and friendly and most importantly know what they are talking about. Louis and staff and helped me out much with my marine tank.
Amazing company to buy from, super fast service and delivery. Products are as listed with the owner responding to queries quickly and with a lot of knowledge. Will definitely be buying from again! A***** business.
Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews