Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD

Tell us how Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD made you happy
What I bought arrived promptly and was very well packed first class service And would be very happy to use them again
Absolutely stunning shop and great advice. Louis always helps. I would recommend Octopus 8 Aquatics to anyone. Fish quality is brilliant.
Louis is a brilliant shop owner, very knowledgeable, friendly and always happy to help. Can always answer any questions you have or at least find out for you. Would highly highly recommend to anyone that has the time to pop in as see his great shop
A++++++++++
Louis is spot on with everything and the shop is amazing well helpful and any questions answered straight away will always recommend to go if you need anything and help
Easy to navigate web site, good price paid, well packaged and fast delivery, what more can you ask for. Recommended.
Been to the shop staff was very helpful and friendly so many corals to choose from...
I Messaged a few times on Facebook messenger and got a reply back quite quickly, I then ordered online got free delivery and items came the next working day Ben messaged to say item had been dispatched. Overall very impressed.. and will return to the shop.
I came today to get the equipment for my first aquarium everyone who worked there were so helpful and kind and I would definitely go again. I could spend all day in there if I could! What an amazing experience.
It’s good to know in the lockdown situation you can still get a great service, needed to replenish my treatments for tank came within a days of ordering on line. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Excellent, fast service, will use again
Fast delivery item accurate many thanks
Excellent pruduct range. Clean and well presented livestock areas.
Most importantly though, free flowing help and advice.
Bend over backwards service.
Fantastic service today, spent lots of time with me explaining how to set up the new Marine tank as its all new to me, and assisted with tips on the aqua scape, looking forward to getting the fish soon. Thanks again for your time
Visited this shop a few times.
Staff are very knowledgeable.
I was left to browse at my leisure without being pestered. Would definitely recommend keep up the good work
After visiting quite a number of aquatic shops but never finding the one that ticked all the boxes I heard about Octopus 8. It’s quite a distance away (120 miles round trip) but in my opinion worth every penny just to get there. Louis’s knowledge borders on encyclopaedic at times but never belittles or makes you feel like an idiot for asking, his mantra of “The only stupid question is one not asked” bodes well for the future.

The shop is very spacious and has more of a boutique feel and look to it but without the boutique prices. I’ve now been visiting the shop for two and a half years and can honestly say that I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks to all at the shop for the advice, patience and generally just making you feel like part of the family and a valued customer.
Great shop with a good variety of stock and excellent staff. Used this shop from the day it opened for both my marine and tropical needs.
A little gem of a find. Knowledgable owner, always happy to spend time with customers , offering advice. Good range of accessories. Child friendly shop. I've even had a brew made.
I have been going to octopus 8 since it opened, having known Louis' reputation I knew it was going to be good and they certainly haven't disappointed. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and always have time for a chat. The selection and variation of fish is fantastic and the prices are better than most. Would 100% recommend!
Best aquatics shop in the whole hull area by far, great team always treated fairly no matter how stupid my questions may be :).
This shop is a little gem. It has so many interesting unique fish (freshwater and saltwater), corals and accessories. The customer service is A++ and you are always welcomed with a smile. The advice is brilliant. Well ++++ worth a visit
Always great competitively priced stock. Advice is always very helpful. Louis is always patient and full of great advice especially when I was new to marine tanks. Would recommend octopus 8 to anyone without a hesitation.
Octopus 8 Aquatics LTD is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews