Octech Security Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Octech Security Services
Telephone
"I'm incredibly impressed with the whole solution Octech were able to offer me. From initial review of the property to fitting and set up of my chosen systems, the service I received was 5 star. Sean was able to talk me through each step of the process and kept me informed throughout the fitting stage so that everything was to my liking. I really can't recommend Octech enough."
"Excellent service."
"5 star service from a top outfit."
"Great service... Makes sure the system is matched to what you want. Talks through the setup. Good installation. Would very much recommend."
"Very friendly and well organised."
"Great customer service. Quotes and invoicing is done on the spot with no waiting and Sean completes the work with no mess what so ever. Would highly recommend."
"Fabulous price and lovely friendly service, great job, would definitely recommend Octech Security Services and will certainly use them again! 😁"
"Thoroughly recommend Octech. The service given was professional , quick & efficient. Providing solutions tailored to our needs"
"Sean was great from the first meeting to completing the job. Everything was spot on and I would highly recommend Octech's services."
"Very good service recommend to anybody"
"We had a full update and upgrade to our home security and employed Octech Security Services to do it. They are a local company who treated our enquiry, our home and our needs with the highest and friendliest respect. We have had the new system for almost a year now and are still very pleased with it. We have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Excellent support from Sean both before and after the installation. The installation went very well and Sean and Jake took great care with their work."
"Octech fitted our security camera system (as well as our alarm system previously) and we are really pleased with it. Sean understood what we wanted and supplied an excellent system to suit. The installation was quick and done to a high standard. Sean always offers excellent advice and support at all stages of the process including ongoing support."
"On time, good price, excellent work, cleaned up afterwards, and explained things very well. Happy to recommend"
"Fantastic service. Would highly recommend."
"I found the service provided by Octech Security to be to be excellent. The advice given was straight forward and common sense which is rare to find these days and the solutions provided were appropriate and good value. I would highly recommend them."
"Friendly efficient service, highly recommended."
"Great service and Sean is a top guy. Satisfied as always!"
"Excellent service and quality of work."
"Great service, really nice guy to deal with. Highly recommended if you need a quality burglar alarm system, I will be back for my CCTV"
Octech Security Services is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews