Ocean Leisure Reviews

info@oceanleisure.co.uk

11-14 Northumberland Avenue
City of Westminster

Quick delivery, Good communications
Although these Ikelite items were not on their website they were extremely helpful and prompt with delivering them to me.
Great company I think. I had bought wetsuit top, which didn't fit, unfortunately. Gave Ocean Leisure a call and had loads of help advice on the phone from them - loads of knowledge there. I look forward to a trip to the store. thanks again.
Great price and very quick delivery.
I bought a lovely "Red" changing towel. The quality is excellent, really nice thick towelling and a great colour. Can't wait to use it at the pool. Very good speedy delivery too.
Very easy to use website. Clear description of items available. Was able to choose a swimming pack pack that I am really happy with. It arrived promptly.
Item ordered was out of stock, alternative was sourced and a partial refund given. Really happy with the customer service, once agreed it was delivered next day and happy with the item.
Very quick delivery and good comms. Would use Ocean Leisure again.
Product arrived on time no issues with quality
Very good. Fast delivery and friendly service. Im very pleased with my red voyager sup. Definitely recommend this company.
Ocean Leisure 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Customs are more expensive than item itself :(
Excellent service and prompt delivery, I received my new Red SUP within 48hrs of ordering and am now raring to go. Many thanks. Garry Meehan
Excellent customer service with prompt delivery
Just what I wanted - good price - fast delivery - Thanks!
Excellent service from viewing your website to receiving my order on the door step many thanks look forward to dealing with you in the future
Found the elusive Garmin T1 Transmitter in stock on their website and a quick phone call confirmed they had one left! After explaining that I live in Dubai and my parents were flying out for a holiday in a couple of days I asked if they could overnight it to them. They were fantastic with the communication and the device arrived the next day. Even after a slight issue with payment everything went very smooth. Great, friendly service I highly recommend them.
Great service. Despite being the week before Christmas it arrived within 48 hours of order. Thank you!
Very prompt delivery - would definitely order from this company again
Easy to order and arrived when stated quick and efficient
Little confusion to start but the company kept me informed and have been fabulous
Ocean Leisure is rated 4.60 based on 55 reviews