Ocean Leisure Reviews

02079305050

info@oceanleisure.co.uk

11-14 Northumberland Avenue
City of Westminster

Just what I wanted - good price - fast delivery - Thanks!
Excellent service from viewing your website to receiving my order on the door step many thanks look forward to dealing with you in the future
Found the elusive Garmin T1 Transmitter in stock on their website and a quick phone call confirmed they had one left! After explaining that I live in Dubai and my parents were flying out for a holiday in a couple of days I asked if they could overnight it to them.

They were fantastic with the communication and the device arrived the next day. Even after a slight issue with payment everything went very smooth.

Great, friendly service I highly recommend them.
Great service. Despite being the week before Christmas it arrived within 48 hours of order. Thank you!
Very prompt delivery - would definitely order from this company again
Easy to order and arrived when stated quick and efficient
Little confusion to start but the company kept me informed and have been fabulous
Great service - fast delivery and well packaged.
High quality goods, very knowledgable staff and excellent customer service. I've had an online ordered posted out to me and have been into the shop in recent weeks - and both have been very positive experiences.
I had to return the item but the team were great, working under Covid restrictions so took a little longer to get hold of them but everything was sorted out for me 100%
I bought a swimwear online based on the sizing guide, and it happens to be small. I checked backed to be able to exchange it, and in the hole store there's only one other swimwear available that is even smaller!
Product returned far too small despite following size guide. Returns info is very vague and there is no returns paperwork enclosed so you have to hand write everything. Ths just makes everything feel a bit amateurish and not so official.
I had purchased a BCD in 2012 and needed a replacement weight pocket. When I contacted them regarding this replacement, they advised that the current model's weight pockets don't fit but then they went to check the stock and found one weight pocket for the old model. They quickly put this on the website and informed me via email so I was able to purchase this. The whole process took only a few hours. Great service!
Very helpful over the phone, quick delivery and great product
Superb service and quickly dispatched.
Unbelievable service. They went the extra mile. Would recommend them to anyone.
Fast efficient delivery, arriving a day before expected. Easy web site to navigate and order from.
Good stock of kit, competitively priced, very good service (for on-line sales)
Easy to use website with good range of products
Great product, great price, excellent service, delivered next day free. Highly recommended.
Ocean Leisure is rated 4.60 based on 42 reviews