Ocean Leisure Reviews

02079305050

info@oceanleisure.co.uk

11-14 Northumberland Avenue
City of Westminster

Great service, knowledge and product offering
Great, prompt service.
I live in Cornwall so a trip to the shop isn't an easy option. However, an excellent website and a comprehensive stock supported by helpful, knowledgeable staff ticks all the boxes for me. Many thanks.
Product is as advertised. Very fast delivery.
Great store, helpful staff.... possibly a good idea to do a loyalty card or store card membership for discounts.. scuba diving is an expensive leisure/passion. Ismail
Excellent Customer Service! I contacted Ocean Leisure regarding a product that was no longer available. I received a prompt reply sadly to confirm they were unable to give a date when an item would be available. A few days later another email arrived, confirming they had received a return of the item I was interested in if I wanted it. I feel this was really superb service, to have kept my enquiry on file and got in touch following a return of the item. Excellent product too so very happy & will certainly deal with them again
I purchased a camera and housing from ocean leisure and they were brilliant to deal with so helpful talking me through everything so I could make the right decision for my needs. Would definitely use again 🙂
I ordered 2 pairs of aqua trainers for my daughter so she could choose one pair. I received excellent advice on the phone and felt confident buying them and they were sent out very quickly. Overall,fantastic service, I will be shopping with you again! Thank you.
My order didn’t come :(
I bought a sail life jacket for my boy. Lifejacket really perfect. And Ocean leisure Customerservice wonderfull . Delivery time ( to İstanbul !) , package of our product And Prices ( product And delivery fee) nice . Thank you for everything .
It hasn’t arrived yet
Product was delivered quickly, and matched the website description.
Managed to find a Helly Hansen jacket I had been looking for for a while at Ocean Leisure at a very good price The store was very helpful when I called to confirm it was in stock and organised prompt delivery Good purchase
Very quick delivery, good product.
Your dispatcher 'phoned to ask whether the purchase was urgently required. I explained it was for a birthday present, so she made a special journey to the Post Office to ensure it arrived promptly - which it did. This is terrific service and you should be proud to have such an employee who will go to this level to help me, the customer.
Excellent quick service and good VFM
Thank You! Very good
A1 service 👍
Excellent! Super fast delivery, would definitely recommend.
Easy to navigate site. Arrived within the time frame given. Really happy with the purchase, good quality shorts from Zhik.
Ocean Leisure is rated 4.64 based on 84 reviews