Ocean Leisure Reviews

02079305050

info@oceanleisure.co.uk

11-14 Northumberland Avenue
City of Westminster

Very helpful - called me straight back after I called with a query and resolved my issue.
Fantastic service - highly recommend, and would definitely purchase from again. I ordered a housing for my camera with very short notice before a dive trip. The shop rang me when i placed the order, as it was sadly out of stock. I was offered a refund, or wait for supplier to deliver, and if it didn't arrive in time they would still refund me.

The housing arrived the day before my trip, the guys rang and shipped it out 24 hour special delivery, arriving on time - stellar service!
Very helpful and excellent service from Elena. Whenever she said she would ring back she did, and she delivered on the promise of getting us a paddleboard which arrived sooner than expected.
Fast service, delivered within two days of ordering.
Very disappointed. I purchased £200 worth of gift vouchers for a colleague's leaving present. There was no option to leave a message to go with the gift voucher so the surprise was ruined by having to advise the recipient. Also the promised email to say the vouchers had been delivered was never received
I have not received anything yet. Not a confirmation, nothing.
Great service, very quick delivery
Excellent service and personal attention.. Covid precautions are scrupulous . I visited shop to exchange product bought from website
Held stock where most other suppliers in Uk were out of stock. Delivery was quick. Happy with service from Ocean Leisure
Ordered wetsuit on Wednesday-arrived Friday.Easy online ordering and fast delivery.Good communication.
Wszystko OK.
I wrote Several times to ask for an invoice and the possibility to have a computer battery change. I had no answer. Customer service is Not good.
Excellent service!! staff had great knowledge of all underwater cameras and equipment. They directed me in the right direction to buy what was good for my level.This was during the Covid-19 and they still managed to render this type of quality service.

SSH
Thanks! Good product!
Excellent service from Ocean Leisure regarding my underwater camera equipment. Both Marcus, Barry and all staff are extremely helpful with queries.
Great shop