Ocean Leisure Reviews

02079305050

info@oceanleisure.co.uk

11-14 Northumberland Avenue
City of Westminster

Great service even down to the swift refund.
Posted 37 minutes ago
Chris is a fantastic resource. I am a repeat customer and his advice on wetsuits and swim/scuba gear is excellent Thank you Chris!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service, quick postage and fair pricing. Thanks very much.
Flip flops are excellent , good insole support
Dispatched order quickly. Very accommodating when I needed to return. Helpful on the phone.
Wonderful customer service, fast delivery and the wetsuit was a perfect fit
Ocean Leisure 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
All though, they missed emailing me to say paddle boards where back in stock. I did manage to order 1. Very easy web site to us, prompt delivery and excellent produc6
Already knew exactly what underwater camera gear I wanted, but was a little nervous about spending so much money. Phoned up and Barry (the most patient man in the world) spent nearly an hour talking with me and reassuring me, advising me on extra parts etc. Even called after the delivery date to check everything was ok! A legend, would order with OL every time from now on.
Really rapid and careful personal service, even when ordering online they called to check I had definitely ordered the right thing before posting it so it arrived next day. Awesome!
Quick delivery, Good communications
Although these Ikelite items were not on their website they were extremely helpful and prompt with delivering them to me.
Great company I think. I had bought wetsuit top, which didn't fit, unfortunately. Gave Ocean Leisure a call and had loads of help advice on the phone from them - loads of knowledge there. I look forward to a trip to the store. thanks again.
Great price and very quick delivery.
I bought a lovely "Red" changing towel. The quality is excellent, really nice thick towelling and a great colour. Can't wait to use it at the pool. Very good speedy delivery too.
Very easy to use website. Clear description of items available. Was able to choose a swimming pack pack that I am really happy with. It arrived promptly.
Item ordered was out of stock, alternative was sourced and a partial refund given. Really happy with the customer service, once agreed it was delivered next day and happy with the item.
Very quick delivery and good comms. Would use Ocean Leisure again.
Product arrived on time no issues with quality
Very good. Fast delivery and friendly service. Im very pleased with my red voyager sup. Definitely recommend this company.
Ocean Leisure 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Customs are more expensive than item itself :(
Ocean Leisure is rated 4.64 based on 64 reviews