Objest Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Objest

About Objest: Objest creates beautifully simple, premium Swiss made watches. Designed to be loved and worn with pleasure and pride, our timepieces are for people who notice the telling details that differentiate superior design and impeccable quality. Developed in London in conjunction with world-class watchmakers, each Objest is carefully crafted using the finest materials, and designed to function effortlessly, look remarkable, and provide a lifetime’s better timekeeping.

02078594126

"Incredible customer service, arrived beautifully packaged and of course, the watch itself is super stylish. Really recommend either as a treat for yourself or as an amazing gift for someone!"
"I bought your watch because I loved its design, but more recently I have been astonished by your outstanding customer service. The watch face developed a crack, and I wrote to you requesting a replacement face. I was only in the UK for 3 weeks, and because you wouldn't be able to repair the watch in that period, you sent me a new watch, without charge. It was the most extraordinary act of customer service I have ever encountered; you are wonderful."
"Everyday I put on my Objest watch I am continually in awe of the craftmanship and the level of design within the watch. The striking watch face pattern really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. However, the real strength about this watch is thankfully; the ability to be paired with all outfits and occasions - it really does 'play well'. Jared and his team have put together a wonderful time piece and I really cannot recommend it enough."
"Nice customer service, feels like a very personal experience which is great."
"Solid company, good communication and no stress shipping. Placed an order for a bespoke automatic watch on Friday, had it in my hands 1.5 weeks later! can't fault the service or product for the price."
"Super product, and very stylish watch. Ordered one of the automatics and I'm impressed with the watch design and quality."
"Ordered 1 if the new automatics from Objest. The product is ace and it actually got delivered in just over 2 weeks! (I believe their website says 3). The packaging is top notch and I love the addition of the branded cleaning cloth. Top marks to the Objest team!"
"As a competition winner I was very happy to receive my objest watch and in particular I love the simplistic elegant design."
"Lovely stylish watch, thought the casing would mark easily but very resilient."
"A beautiful watch, backed by amazing customer service. The front of my watch got smashed and Objest very kindly offered to repair it free of charge. After receiving it, they decided to replace it with a brand new watch, which they sent promptly. Very friendly service throughout - much appreciated!"
"Super simple, clean and lightweight watch. Definitely fits the standard all black NYC wardrobe."
"Amazing customer experience from purchase to packaging."
"I am really in love of my Hach Copper Objest watch. A unique timepiece that brings simplicity yet a high detail and definition care. As a designer this is a truly statement as a fashionable product I couldn't miss."
"Objest is a great company with excellent customer service and beautiful products!"
"It’s a great watch and feel"
"Great design-the watch looks good on the wrist. Quick painless delivery."
"Objest service is prompt and their team is always friendly."
"Even better than I expected. Easy order process. Great watch, really pleased. The gold is gorgeous."
"This is a playful, fun watch design from Objest. Great product and service in every regard from delivery to the product itself and packaging design. Looking forward to seeing what Objest does in the future."
"Lovely people, clear on emails, very helpful and easy ordering."
Objest is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews