Objest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Objest
Read Objest Reviews

About Objest:

Objest creates beautifully simple, premium Swiss made watches. Designed to be loved and worn with pleasure and pride, our timepieces are for people who notice the telling details that differentiate superior design and impeccable quality. Developed in London in conjunction with world-class watchmakers, each Objest is carefully crafted using the finest materials, and designed to function effortlessly, look remarkable, and provide a lifetime’s better timekeeping.

02078594126

I love the simple elegant designs!
I purchased the watch as a Christmas present and it went down a treat. Looks great on her wrist! Great service from the team at Objest too, as I had a few questions prior to buying the watch.
Awesome industrial design, amazing craftsmanship and great attention to detail.
Generous offer, supportive communication to make a decision. Quick responses despite time difference.
This is a magnificent watch. It's beautifully crafted, runs smoothly, and looks sharp. I couldn't be happier with the order.
Perfect service. Amazing product ! Thanks Objest.
Customer service was super quick and friendly. Could not fault them.
This is one of the best aftersales that is extremely efficient. The glass on my Objest had somehow cracked on the edge which I had no idea how it happened. Wrote to the guys at Objest and they gladly replaced it. Still loving the watch....
Really cool small company. Great customer service and communication in general.
my favorite watch by far.
Objest brings beautiful timeless designs to the table.
This watch company has pretty good service. It respond to emails very quickly. This is my first business dealing with them.
Amazing quality and design for the price!!
I'm very impressed with the Objest brand, tasteful style and friendly customer service. It was a pleasure.
Smart, high-quality modern design with a bit of quirk
Some of us buy a smart watch, and then realise what we actually really need is the time on our wrist again... A quality timepiece which isn't judged primarily for its brand is a difficult thing to find, and Objest offers just that - a quality automatic movement with a beautifully detailed exterior which turns convention on its head.

A wonderful customisation experience, a majestic unboxing, and a reassuringly heavy and reliable timepiece which graces my wrist every day. As a designer myself, I know the more "sense" a thing like this makes, generally the harder you've had to graft. (And this makes a lot of sense)
I received hach - Quartz movement all black C&M watch from Objest.

Its swiss crafted. Super super precise details. Beautifully designed and executed. The designer and manufacturer have clearly put in lots of efforts into making this watch stand out and it does.

Some of the details are staggering for example - swiss made is etched on the back of the domed crystal rather than being screen printed on the dial.

The hatch lines arent just decorative but they originate and finish at hour markings.

Watch case is exceptionally beautiful. Its looks like a pebble which brings a very soothing visual effect unlike regular watches which have a very industrial approach.

Watch back has partially hatched - etched lines resonating the theme throughout.

Even the packaging is very pared down and has a spot varnished print.

Well done Objest guys.. really really happy with my purchase
My Objest watch is often admired for its cool design and elegance. Comfortable and stylish, it's now my everyday watch that I wouldn't be without.
Love the product and love the design. I was looking for an innovative and fresh design as a present for my wife. To say she loves the watch is an understatement and due to its unique styles it is guaranteed to be a discussion point and always gets fantastic reviews from friends and family whenever it is on show - thanks Objest for your awesome work!
Objest is a beautiful, luxury brand that I’m delighted to wear every day. Highly responsive and communicative; the design house feels like it's tailored to you.
Objest is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews