Objest Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Objest

About Objest: Objest creates beautifully simple, premium Swiss made watches. Designed to be loved and worn with pleasure and pride, our timepieces are for people who notice the telling details that differentiate superior design and impeccable quality. Developed in London in conjunction with world-class watchmakers, each Objest is carefully crafted using the finest materials, and designed to function effortlessly, look remarkable, and provide a lifetime’s better timekeeping.

02078594126

"I'm very impressed with the Objest brand, tasteful style and friendly customer service. It was a pleasure."
"Smart, high-quality modern design with a bit of quirk"
"Some of us buy a smart watch, and then realise what we actually really need is the time on our wrist again... A quality timepiece which isn't judged primarily for its brand is a difficult thing to find, and Objest offers just that - a quality automatic movement with a beautifully detailed exterior which turns convention on its head. A wonderful customisation experience, a majestic unboxing, and a reassuringly heavy and reliable timepiece which graces my wrist every day. As a designer myself, I know the more "sense" a thing like this makes, generally the harder you've had to graft. (And this makes a lot of sense)"
"I received hach - Quartz movement all black C&M watch from Objest. Its swiss crafted. Super super precise details. Beautifully designed and executed. The designer and manufacturer have clearly put in lots of efforts into making this watch stand out and it does. Some of the details are staggering for example - swiss made is etched on the back of the domed crystal rather than being screen printed on the dial. The hatch lines arent just decorative but they originate and finish at hour markings. Watch case is exceptionally beautiful. Its looks like a pebble which brings a very soothing visual effect unlike regular watches which have a very industrial approach. Watch back has partially hatched - etched lines resonating the theme throughout. Even the packaging is very pared down and has a spot varnished print. Well done Objest guys.. really really happy with my purchase"
"My Objest watch is often admired for its cool design and elegance. Comfortable and stylish, it's now my everyday watch that I wouldn't be without."
"Love the product and love the design. I was looking for an innovative and fresh design as a present for my wife. To say she loves the watch is an understatement and due to its unique styles it is guaranteed to be a discussion point and always gets fantastic reviews from friends and family whenever it is on show - thanks Objest for your awesome work!"
"Objest is a beautiful, luxury brand that I’m delighted to wear every day. Highly responsive and communicative; the design house feels like it's tailored to you."
"Such a clean design. Great job team"
"Incredible customer service, arrived beautifully packaged and of course, the watch itself is super stylish. Really recommend either as a treat for yourself or as an amazing gift for someone!"
"I bought your watch because I loved its design, but more recently I have been astonished by your outstanding customer service. The watch face developed a crack, and I wrote to you requesting a replacement face. I was only in the UK for 3 weeks, and because you wouldn't be able to repair the watch in that period, you sent me a new watch, without charge. It was the most extraordinary act of customer service I have ever encountered; you are wonderful."
"Everyday I put on my Objest watch I am continually in awe of the craftmanship and the level of design within the watch. The striking watch face pattern really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. However, the real strength about this watch is thankfully; the ability to be paired with all outfits and occasions - it really does 'play well'. Jared and his team have put together a wonderful time piece and I really cannot recommend it enough."
"Nice customer service, feels like a very personal experience which is great."
"Solid company, good communication and no stress shipping. Placed an order for a bespoke automatic watch on Friday, had it in my hands 1.5 weeks later! can't fault the service or product for the price."
"Super product, and very stylish watch. Ordered one of the automatics and I'm impressed with the watch design and quality."
"Ordered 1 if the new automatics from Objest. The product is ace and it actually got delivered in just over 2 weeks! (I believe their website says 3). The packaging is top notch and I love the addition of the branded cleaning cloth. Top marks to the Objest team!"
"As a competition winner I was very happy to receive my objest watch and in particular I love the simplistic elegant design."
"Lovely stylish watch, thought the casing would mark easily but very resilient."
"A beautiful watch, backed by amazing customer service. The front of my watch got smashed and Objest very kindly offered to repair it free of charge. After receiving it, they decided to replace it with a brand new watch, which they sent promptly. Very friendly service throughout - much appreciated!"
"Super simple, clean and lightweight watch. Definitely fits the standard all black NYC wardrobe."
"Amazing customer experience from purchase to packaging."
Objest is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews