O2 Customer Service Reviews

O2 have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

73.71%
Industry Average
" Outstanding customer service at theTrowbridge O2 store from Ethan the team leader and Brad. Nothing was too much trouble for them helping me set up my new phone and transferring all of my information. The Trowbridge team made me feel welcome and were extremely efficient and helpful. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Hazel
" I had a problem wiv my monthly pay bundle and I would advise not having an online live chat with them because I spent 52mins explaining my problem to 3 different people, after that I gave up and just called customer services who solved my problem with in 3mins and they resolved my issue and topped up £10 for me and have me advices and they were also kind and friendly so yeah the point is just call them don’t have a live chat "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" First class service at Westwood Cross branch today. (3rd December Extremely happy with the way our problem was dealt with -with patience and a happy disposition. It was quite noticeable that all of the staff on duty had a welcoming smile on their face and made customers feel comfortable. Our special thanks to Gary. "
posted 10 months ago - Sharon and Chris Perrott
" They have a service in their shops called O2 Guru, and the guy there helped me sort out a problem with my new iphone 8, more specifically my icloud on the phone. "
posted 11 months ago - Liam O
" O2 customer service is second to none, they do exactly what they say and they do it in a timely manor keeping you updated all the way through. "
posted 11 months ago - George
" Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Great customer service very friendly and helpful "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Changed phone contracts, still stayed with O2 and was pleased that they ported my number within 5 hours. Great service. "
posted 1 year ago - Anne
" Great service. Seamless delivery. All available online 24 hours and so very convenient. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Went to buy my first ever contract phone, provided me with great service very informative and help me chose a phone that was right for me definently know what their talking about would recomend to anyone Amazing!!!! "
posted 3 years ago - John White