O2 Customer Service Reviews

O2 have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

72.84%
Industry Average
" First class service at Westwood Cross branch today. (3rd December Extremely happy with the way our problem was dealt with -with patience and a happy disposition. It was quite noticeable that all of the staff on duty had a welcoming smile on their face and made customers feel comfortable. Our special thanks to Gary. "
posted 8 months ago - Sharon and Chris Perrott
" They have a service in their shops called O2 Guru, and the guy there helped me sort out a problem with my new iphone 8, more specifically my icloud on the phone. "
posted 9 months ago - Liam O
" O2 customer service is second to none, they do exactly what they say and they do it in a timely manor keeping you updated all the way through. "
posted 9 months ago - George
" Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" Great customer service very friendly and helpful "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Changed phone contracts, still stayed with O2 and was pleased that they ported my number within 5 hours. Great service. "
posted 10 months ago - Anne
" Great service. Seamless delivery. All available online 24 hours and so very convenient. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Went to buy my first ever contract phone, provided me with great service very informative and help me chose a phone that was right for me definently know what their talking about would recomend to anyone Amazing!!!! "
posted 3 years ago - John White
" Just off the phone to a lovely adviser at O2. Wish I had her name because she really got me out of a pickle. Brilliant service from these guys ones again :) "
posted 4 years ago - Lauraaaaaaaaaa
" Just had a pleasant 5 mins on phone with O2 customer service, treated with utter contempt. everything sorted "
posted 4 years ago - Gary Lawrence