O2 Mobile Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend O2 Mobile
00AM
12AM

About O2 Mobile: O2 is a breath of fresh air. By placing customers at the heart of everything we do we’ve created, and we continue to create memorable experiences for both customers and our people at work, where everyone feels valued, recognised and rewarded.

na@na.com

na

Categories:
Mobile Phones
Mobile Phones

Tell us how O2 Mobile made you happy

"I have contacted O2 regarding a WiFi calling on a certain phone I was interested in prior to becoming their customer through their live chat. (you can actually do that regardless if you are their customer or not, I have just input a random phone number and the website accepted it) . I was assured that the phone I asked has a WiFi Calling in 100% and the signal is good where I live. After that reassurance I have purchased the phone and left my current then provider just to find out on the same day the phone was delivered that I can't make any phone calls from where I live, and the phone actually does not support WiFi calling on O2. Have contacted O2 straight away, first through live chat and then over the phone (standing on the street at 8pm) and I was called a liar (between lines) by one of their customer assistants over the phone when I said O2 told me it is. They guy on the phone was saying I couldn't talk to anyone on the live chat before becoming an o2 customer and that they will not help me. So, I am stuck with them for two years with a phone that does not work at my place (luckily, I have contacted the phone manufacturer next day and they were very helpful and sorted the problem for me within 10 minutes). Horrible manners and customer service will change provider as soon my contract is up, will not accept and stand by rudeness."
Are you O2 Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very helpful n easy to speak to"
"Excellent at getting me a new phone tarriff"
"Had my upgrade recently got a better deal and cheaper"
"I love o2 I've been with them most of my mobile phone life. Never had any trouble. The online chat is so easy to use and always fixed any issues I've had happy to recommend them to anyone."
"This is a company that dosent like the truth, therefore O2 see you in court and trust that you bring someone with brains not a Guru or someone from Trustpilot"
"Have been having huge problems with O2 who don't give a s*** about the customer. Following legal advice the matter has been submitted to be heard in Coventry Court shortly. Anyone wish to add to this case contact me on paulrutherford@sky.com BBC Watchdog, and Trading Standards involved. Don't let the b++++++++ get away with the theft they are conducting"
"absolutely dispicable! i ordered a phone and it did not arrive on 2 occasions, after being with the company for 5 years and being treated like rubbish over the phone we decided to leave o2 but the worst thing is we cant exit the contract until the phone is returned to them so they are charging us for the remainder of the time they dont recieve the phone although we physically do not have the phone yet!!! my recomendation is do not go with o2!!!!"
"Disconnected my 81 year old mother's phone. Now want £15 to unlock it. Whose phone is it"
"it was a bad day when o2 phoned me with what seemed a good deal. At the time they said it would not be a prob to include on the a/c another phone. But it was a prob and decided to back out of the deal which was another prob in itself. So if o2 ever phone you switch off immediately o2 are bad news. I am hard pushed to give them 1 star!"
"I agree kevin bacon does get me going."
"prefer EE if im honest Kevin bacon turns me on. oops i did it again!"
"I am perfectly satisfied with O2. Their Customer Service is amazing!"
"I am perfectly satisfied with O2. Their Customer Service is amazing!"
"I travel a lot and use my phone for business and have had nothing but problems. Every time I call or go into the store they basically don't care or ignore what I'm saying. They say that there is npthing they can do and send me to Apple. I go to Apple and they say it has to do with my service provider and send me back there. The customer service is terrible at O2 and it's been months since I've had a reliable phone. I never have reception and my battery dies within an hour or so. The only way I can get this problem solved is to send my phone away and wait 7 days to get a new one. Who can afford to be without a phone for 7 days? I wish I had gone to another service provider."
"My screen cracked on my phone, instead of swapping it under the accidental damage insurance I have with o2 they have taken it for 7 days to be inspected. I offered to show them pics and even take it in to the o2 store. Apparently this is how they treat platinum customers. I remember the good old days when they would do a swap at the door step. Next year I will be swapping to Carphone Warehouse insurance where you can do the exchange in store for £5 a month less.."
O2 Mobile is rated 2.69 based on 16 reviews