O2 Mobile Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend O2 Mobile

How would you rate O2 Mobile?

"This is a company that dosent like the truth, therefore O2 see you in court and trust that you bring someone with brains not a Guru or someone from Trustpilot"
Paul Rutherford
Unverified Reviewer
"Have been having huge problems with O2 who don't give a s*** about the customer. Following legal advice the matter has been submitted to be heard in Coventry Court shortly. Anyone wish to add to this case contact me on paulrutherford@sky.com BBC Watchdog, and Trading Standards involved. Don't let the b++++++++ get away with the theft they are conducting"
"absolutely dispicable! i ordered a phone and it did not arrive on 2 occasions, after being with the company for 5 years and being treated like rubbish over the phone we decided to leave o2 but the worst thing is we cant exit the contract until the phone is returned to them so they are charging us for the remainder of the time they dont recieve the phone although we physically do not have the phone yet!!! my recomendation is do not go with o2!!!!"
"Disconnected my 81 year old mother's phone. Now want £15 to unlock it. Whose phone is it"
"it was a bad day when o2 phoned me with what seemed a good deal. At the time they said it would not be a prob to include on the a/c another phone. But it was a prob and decided to back out of the deal which was another prob in itself. So if o2 ever phone you switch off immediately o2 are bad news. I am hard pushed to give them 1 star!"
Kevinbaconlover
Unverified Reviewer
"I agree kevin bacon does get me going."
"prefer EE if im honest Kevin bacon turns me on. oops i did it again!"
Elzbieta Szatkowska
Verified Reviewer
"I am perfectly satisfied with O2. Their Customer Service is amazing!"
Scott Harrison
Unverified Reviewer
"I am perfectly satisfied with O2. Their Customer Service is amazing!"
"I travel a lot and use my phone for business and have had nothing but problems. Every time I call or go into the store they basically don't care or ignore what I'm saying. They say that there is npthing they can do and send me to Apple. I go to Apple and they say it has to do with my service provider and send me back there. The customer service is terrible at O2 and it's been months since I've had a reliable phone. I never have reception and my battery dies within an hour or so. The only way I can get this problem solved is to send my phone away and wait 7 days to get a new one. Who can afford to be without a phone for 7 days? I wish I had gone to another service provider."
"My screen cracked on my phone, instead of swapping it under the accidental damage insurance I have with o2 they have taken it for 7 days to be inspected. I offered to show them pics and even take it in to the o2 store. Apparently this is how they treat platinum customers. I remember the good old days when they would do a swap at the door step. Next year I will be swapping to Carphone Warehouse insurance where you can do the exchange in store for £5 a month less.."
O2 Mobile is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews