O2 Reviews

of reviewers recommend O2
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how O2 made you happy
02 very rude and some of the staff's are rude to go pay my o2 bill of go with someone else myself
I recently purchased an iPhone 11 Pro from 02. The problems I suffered were severe coverage issues. I work all over south and south west London and I could never use the phone to it’s full potential but I tried the phone with an EE sim and it was fine! But with 02 apps would work extremely slowly, I would loose 4G connection routinely and during calls the quality was awful, So I contacted 02 via their online chat and they recommended I’d get a replacement SIM card so I did but yet the issues were still present.

So again I contacted 02 via their online chat. They recommended I send the phone off for repair and spare phone would be available but I would’ve needed to pay a deposit for a basic phone, but I said the phone is fine with an EE sim, But they wouldn’t budge from the script. They would only offer a repair, if that didn’t work then it would be a replacement, albeit a refurbished one.

So after 3 hours trying to talk to someone sensible I gave up and next day I phoned 02 Instead and managed to speak to someone who was more better at their job, then without fuss offered me a replacement handset which was brand new and I accepted.

I gave the new phone a week but yet the problems still persisted, I was gutted so I phoned back and they did not argue at all in this case, they offered to take the phone back and gave me two options, let me take a new phone from a different manufacturer or cancel my line which I opted for. I was about 7 weeks into the contract.

The biggest mistake I made was contacting o2 via online chat, They were extremely unhelpful and would not help at all, at one point the chat agent said “ we’re going around in circles”

If you are a customer of 02, phone instead the call centre agents are far more understanding and helpful and it seems they more authority in what they can do.
I have claimed my rewards and been told they will go on to phone as credit within 24hours . I have waited 3days and still no credit paid i
I bought a mobile from o2 via E2Save every month they are trying to increase the price some how, it’s so frustrating, never used O2 before, after this bloody contest ends never will use it again, E2Save and O2 are scammers any one reading this stay away.
Awful 4G coverage. I started using an O2 SIM since 2 months ago, and have never been able to use 4G.
The service itself has been OK, but the contract seems to be managed through Carphone Warehouse, who handled the renewal. This was a disaster - I received non-stop calls from Carphone Warehouse for six months before I finally blocked the number. Absolutely unacceptable.
They keep taking money fRom me for a service not used for 2 years!! Unacceptable.
Just taken out a 24 month contract not even in it a month yet and they are hiking up the cost! All the usual patter from customer services with "it's in the Ts & Cs". That does not make it right at all, like most people you budget for this and agree a price for the contract I don't appreciate being ripped off. It is about time Ofcom put a stop to this in contract price rises it is grossly unfair and even more so that you cannot reject it and cancel the contract without penalty.
All my friends on other network wil have internet coverage and I never do. Also their 4G is poor compared to my friend's other networks.
Given wrong information about product
The O2 shop did not help me at all when I was in the local shop buying a new phone. I was purchasing my new phone and wanted the know the information about it but they didnt know but were mannerly.
O2 Fingers crossed mate. Worst customer service I’ve seen in a while. Seems like they treat each tweet in isolation! Good luck!
Frustrating when an O2 advisors ends online chat mid upgrade for no reason and now I've been on hold for 35mins. Bad customer service!
O2 customer service is appalling! All I want to do is upgrade my phone.
Which network should I go with next after my O2 contract is up? Didn't think any customer service could be as incompetent as Orange
rubbish customer service rubbish reception dodgy replacement service. And rubbish company. Sum up O2 is utter rubbish!
O2 I tried this it didn't work. Made appointment with o2guru at strand 2day but its just been cancelled. Worse customer service ever!
O2 is rated 1.78 based on 365 reviews