O2 Reviews

Tell us how O2 made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
customer service
"I bought a mobile from o2 via E2Save every month they are trying to increase the price some how, it’s so frustrating, never used O2 before, after this bloody contest ends never will use it again, E2Save and O2 are scammers any one reading this stay away."
"Awful 4G coverage. I started using an O2 SIM since 2 months ago, and have never been able to use 4G."
"The service itself has been OK, but the contract seems to be managed through Carphone Warehouse, who handled the renewal. This was a disaster - I received non-stop calls from Carphone Warehouse for six months before I finally blocked the number. Absolutely unacceptable."
"They keep taking money fRom me for a service not used for 2 years!! Unacceptable."
"Just taken out a 24 month contract not even in it a month yet and they are hiking up the cost! All the usual patter from customer services with "it's in the Ts & Cs". That does not make it right at all, like most people you budget for this and agree a price for the contract I don't appreciate being ripped off. It is about time Ofcom put a stop to this in contract price rises it is grossly unfair and even more so that you cannot reject it and cancel the contract without penalty."
"All my friends on other network wil have internet coverage and I never do. Also their 4G is poor compared to my friend's other networks."
"Given wrong information about product"
"The O2 shop did not help me at all when I was in the local shop buying a new phone. I was purchasing my new phone and wanted the know the information about it but they didnt know but were mannerly."
"O2 Fingers crossed mate. Worst customer service I’ve seen in a while. Seems like they treat each tweet in isolation! Good luck!"
"Frustrating when an O2 advisors ends online chat mid upgrade for no reason and now I've been on hold for 35mins. Bad customer service!"
"O2 customer service is appalling! All I want to do is upgrade my phone."
"Which network should I go with next after my O2 contract is up? Didn't think any customer service could be as incompetent as Orange"
"rubbish customer service rubbish reception dodgy replacement service. And rubbish company. Sum up O2 is utter rubbish!"
"O2 I tried this it didn't work. Made appointment with o2guru at strand 2day but its just been cancelled. Worse customer service ever!"
O2 is rated 1.86 based on 307 reviews