O2 Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how O2 made you happy
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review collection platform Good Job
I had just got the new iphone on contract and it was just out and when i went to the o2 store i didnt know how it worked but i went upto one of the o2 staff members and i was welcomed with a friendly greeting. I had asked the the o2 man that i wanted to purchase the iphone and when he got it he even gave me a demonstation on exactly how it worked and i am now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that ive got it. After i got it and filled out information i went home and the week after i was sent out a survey on how well the o2 staff explained how to use the product and of course i gave him the number of stars as this review because he did an amazing job and i found out that the survey also enters you in a competiton so fingers crosse3d hope i win.
The O2 shop did not help me at all when I was in the local shop buying a new phone. I was purchasing my new phone and wanted the know the information about it but they didnt know but were mannerly.
In O2 the staff are very understanding to my problems. They are always willing to help me and I feel they want to help me as they do it with pleasure. They are always welcoming when I enter the shop and therefore I visit it often.
They are a bunch of crooks, milking the poor and vunerable.

The Directors should be arrested and interrogated for crimes against Humanity.

See them in court, then in Hel.
There are no words I could publish to describe how bad o2 are.
Obviously trained to avoid dealing with complaints especially when money has been fraudulently taken from my account. Trust Pilot is full of the same complaints and is stacked full of terrible reviews. If you’re in the same boat as me then speak to a solicitor and get them before the small claims court.
Failure to send bills meant a late payment on credit file when I left o2 , worst phone provider out there
The WORST provider and the WORST customer service!
I'm VERYYYY DISAPPOINTED! They are VERYYY improfessionnel!
Even when I decided to change the provider, I have a trouble to unlock my mobile which I bought from them 3 years ago.
I have been struggling for a month with their customer services by phone and live chat! They can't understand the issue, and even if they do, they don't act to resolve it.

I REALLY regret I have bought my phone from them!!! It's really annoying and frustrating dealing with them!
Have had so many issues, I can't be bothered to put them all here, but customer service is dishonest and unhelpful in my experience.

Have switched between O2, Vodafone and EE over the last few years. EE weren't great, and Vodafone even worse, but O2 are one of the worst companies, let alone mobile providers, that I've ever used. Will leave my contract as soon as possible and go back to the lesser of all evils EE.
STAY AWAY from this excuss for a company, i was treated like dirt, i am disabled,and through no fault of my own,they left me unable to use my phone for 5 days,this was severe case of treating your customers with contempt,then they tryed to blackmail me to stay with them, i kid you not
Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider.
First class always happy to help
make it incredibly difficult to leave them when youre contract is finished. add lots of charges at the nd of contracts. don't touch with a bargeplole!
The only good reviews on o2 customer sevices have got to be off o2 employees trying to balance the negative reviews keep the good work up guys then go home and take a good look at yourself in the mirror you must spend most of your working hours laughing at the people who pay your wages transferring their business to somebody who can actually look after their customers hopefully none of you will be employed in customer services again if i was your boss you would all be sacked in the morning
I bought a new phone today and the internet wouldnt work I rang up and I was told it would be up in 24 hours, what a relief!
Went to buy my first ever contract phone, provided me with great service very informative and help me chose a phone that was right for me definently know what their talking about would recomend to anyone Amazing!!!!
WARNING!! THERE APPEARS TO BE A MASS FRAUD ATTEMPT CONDUCTED BY O2 IN TERMS OF EXTRA COSTS INCURRED ON CONTRACT BILLS. WE GATHERED INFORMATION FROM 458 CUSTOMERS IN UK SO FAR WITH THE SAME PATTERN WITHIN LAST 3 MONTHS. AVOID THIS PROVIDER.
I found a phone in the street in Derby, a Galaxy X10, I tried to contact the owner but the phone had already been blocked. Knowing it was on the O2 network I took it into their store in the Intu centre Derby, the staff were pleasant enough, but when I told them I had found one of their customers phones, they said that It wasn't for them to accept the phone and to trace the owner and to take it to the local police station.With the help of a friend I managed to reunite the phone with the owner, It turned out to be her business phone with all her information on it. I'm just wondering why a multi million pound company can sell a phone worth several hundred pounds and then not even be bothered to help trace the owner, it cannot be that difficult to contact them and ask them to collect from the store, rather than let a stranger walk away with it and sort it out for them!
I've been experiencing terrible network coverage wherever I go in the UK for almost a year now. I've been in to my local O2 store multiple times to have this issue resolved, yet nothing has been done. My device has been checked for any issues, none what so ever. I've replaced the SIM and even swapped SIMs with a friend who is with EE. After putting the EE SIM in my phone, and them having my O2 SIM, they experienced terrible signal and mine was absolutely fine.

I've been aware for a year now that my local mast is down, and I get told every time it's being sorted ASAP. At this rate, it seems like this is never going to be resolved!

I shouldn't be paying a monthly fee for a product that is not fit for purpose! After talking to O2 customer services, they do not seem to care!
O2 is rated 1.78 based on 365 reviews