O2 Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend O2

Tell us how O2 made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Reviews.co.uk is an independent review collection platform Good Job"
"I had just got the new iphone on contract and it was just out and when i went to the o2 store i didnt know how it worked but i went upto one of the o2 staff members and i was welcomed with a friendly greeting. I had asked the the o2 man that i wanted to purchase the iphone and when he got it he even gave me a demonstation on exactly how it worked and i am now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that ive got it. After i got it and filled out information i went home and the week after i was sent out a survey on how well the o2 staff explained how to use the product and of course i gave him the number of stars as this review because he did an amazing job and i found out that the survey also enters you in a competiton so fingers crosse3d hope i win."
"The O2 shop did not help me at all when I was in the local shop buying a new phone. I was purchasing my new phone and wanted the know the information about it but they didnt know but were mannerly."
"In O2 the staff are very understanding to my problems. They are always willing to help me and I feel they want to help me as they do it with pleasure. They are always welcoming when I enter the shop and therefore I visit it often."
"The WORST provider and the WORST customer service! I'm VERYYYY DISAPPOINTED! They are VERYYY improfessionnel! Even when I decided to change the provider, I have a trouble to unlock my mobile which I bought from them 3 years ago. I have been struggling for a month with their customer services by phone and live chat! They can't understand the issue, and even if they do, they don't act to resolve it. I REALLY regret I have bought my phone from them!!! It's really annoying and frustrating dealing with them!"
"Have had so many issues, I can't be bothered to put them all here, but customer service is dishonest and unhelpful in my experience. Have switched between O2, Vodafone and EE over the last few years. EE weren't great, and Vodafone even worse, but O2 are one of the worst companies, let alone mobile providers, that I've ever used. Will leave my contract as soon as possible and go back to the lesser of all evils EE."
"STAY AWAY from this excuss for a company, i was treated like dirt, i am disabled,and through no fault of my own,they left me unable to use my phone for 5 days,this was severe case of treating your customers with contempt,then they tryed to blackmail me to stay with them, i kid you not"
"Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider."
"First class always happy to help"
"make it incredibly difficult to leave them when youre contract is finished. add lots of charges at the nd of contracts. don't touch with a bargeplole!"
"The only good reviews on o2 customer sevices have got to be off o2 employees trying to balance the negative reviews keep the good work up guys then go home and take a good look at yourself in the mirror you must spend most of your working hours laughing at the people who pay your wages transferring their business to somebody who can actually look after their customers hopefully none of you will be employed in customer services again if i was your boss you would all be sacked in the morning"
"I bought a new phone today and the internet wouldnt work I rang up and I was told it would be up in 24 hours, what a relief!"
"Went to buy my first ever contract phone, provided me with great service very informative and help me chose a phone that was right for me definently know what their talking about would recomend to anyone Amazing!!!!"
"Christine in head office when I rang the number 03448090202 was absolutely fantastic and lovely!"
"My daughter is a customer with o2 and inadvertedly exceeded her allowance for calls. She was given no warning of this but received a bill for £100 for a weeks' calls ( 50p for 3 second call, £8.00 for a 15 min call) she is given an alert if her data is exceeded, but not, it seems, phone calls. This is an unscrupulous and cynical money making scheme, but I doubt anyone feels any shame for causing financial hardship. She will be leaving this appalling company as soon as she is able to."
"As an O2 business customer, I tried upgrading my phone but shamefully disconnected from the network without any reason . I think somebody is trying to sabotage my business . 72 hours passed . Engaging with customers service is like knocking your head on a brick wall . I think staff should read notes left on system before making assumptions . I am very disappointed and horrified . Time to leave 02 for good .worse. Customer service and network ."
"they lie about coverage and cheat to get paid they are thives and steal your money by saying a phone will work when ig won't"
"Hi, just to warn you, I experienced extortion of money from o2 after finishing 12 months contract. I decided to leave them, when o2 refuse to pay cashback, which make looks my deal overpriced for one year. after 2 months since transferred my number to Giff Gaff, still keep receiving bills and have to explain several staff members that everything was paid. every time appologize and assure me that is sorted now. today I received reminder letter with threats!! and my case is still not solved. think twice before join o2. Giff Gaff is cheaper version with same coverage, as is no live support team. believe me, it's twice better then o2 customer service!"
"I bought a sony experia xa1 ultra from a o2 shop and had it unlocked by o2 so that i could use my old sim card after a few months the phone developed faults and i sent it back to the o2 for repair, they repaired it but they had locked it back to their network i was not told that this would happen so i was not sure what was wrong with my phone when i received it back. After getting multiply codes from o2 to try and unlock my phone it ended up locking the handset and i can no longer use it as a phone i rang they up many times trying to get the correct code to unlock my phone and each time i was told a code would be sent to your email withing 72 hours or 7 days or within the hour and each time they never sent a code. They eventually sent me out a replacement phone but it was the wrong model so i sent it back for the correct model phone. They sent my out a damaged reconditioned phone with a pickle out in the centre of the screen. I rang them us spoke to a manager and they told my that they could not send me out another phone and that they could not send me out an unlatching code for my phone because it had never had a o2 sim in it and told my to fix it my self or speak to sony. all this was over 7-8 weeks of me being patient and waiting the times they said. Its the worst customer service i have ever had and would never be with o2 again and would never recommend they to any one."
"To purchase a phone with a guarantee that I will have service at my home location, all good to start with but then no signal unable to make or receive calls, originally was told no problems in area, finally after multiple enquiries from me I was told that there was a mast down and the engineers are working on it, for over 2 months now. I have missed important calls from hospital and other urgent messages calls dropping out. Then I finally got to talk a manager Julian a who explained all to me, she said that O2 do not guarantee coverage and that my calls were affected by my house as it was made of brick.... wow that's so efficient of her, specially as my problems were so erratic perhaps my house bricks change with weather, temperature, or for some other reason, fed up with being lied to misled and treated like an idiot, good old O2 least you made me laugh."
O2 is rated 1.97 based on 244 reviews