O2 Reviews

Over a week
customer service

Tell us how O2 made you happy
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review collection platform Good Job
I had just got the new iphone on contract and it was just out and when i went to the o2 store i didnt know how it worked but i went upto one of the o2 staff members and i was welcomed with a friendly greeting. I had asked the the o2 man that i wanted to purchase the iphone and when he got it he even gave me a demonstation on exactly how it worked and i am now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that ive got it. After i got it and filled out information i went home and the week after i was sent out a survey on how well the o2 staff explained how to use the product and of course i gave him the number of stars as this review because he did an amazing job and i found out that the survey also enters you in a competiton so fingers crosse3d hope i win.
The O2 shop did not help me at all when I was in the local shop buying a new phone. I was purchasing my new phone and wanted the know the information about it but they didnt know but were mannerly.
In O2 the staff are very understanding to my problems. They are always willing to help me and I feel they want to help me as they do it with pleasure. They are always welcoming when I enter the shop and therefore I visit it often.
Failure to send bills meant a late payment on credit file when I left o2 , worst phone provider out there
The WORST provider and the WORST customer service! I'm VERYYYY DISAPPOINTED! They are VERYYY improfessionnel! Even when I decided to change the provider, I have a trouble to unlock my mobile which I bought from them 3 years ago. I have been struggling for a month with their customer services by phone and live chat! They can't understand the issue, and even if they do, they don't act to resolve it. I REALLY regret I have bought my phone from them!!! It's really annoying and frustrating dealing with them!
Have had so many issues, I can't be bothered to put them all here, but customer service is dishonest and unhelpful in my experience. Have switched between O2, Vodafone and EE over the last few years. EE weren't great, and Vodafone even worse, but O2 are one of the worst companies, let alone mobile providers, that I've ever used. Will leave my contract as soon as possible and go back to the lesser of all evils EE.
STAY AWAY from this excuss for a company, i was treated like dirt, i am disabled,and through no fault of my own,they left me unable to use my phone for 5 days,this was severe case of treating your customers with contempt,then they tryed to blackmail me to stay with them, i kid you not
Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider.
First class always happy to help
make it incredibly difficult to leave them when youre contract is finished. add lots of charges at the nd of contracts. don't touch with a bargeplole!
The only good reviews on o2 customer sevices have got to be off o2 employees trying to balance the negative reviews keep the good work up guys then go home and take a good look at yourself in the mirror you must spend most of your working hours laughing at the people who pay your wages transferring their business to somebody who can actually look after their customers hopefully none of you will be employed in customer services again if i was your boss you would all be sacked in the morning
I bought a new phone today and the internet wouldnt work I rang up and I was told it would be up in 24 hours, what a relief!
Went to buy my first ever contract phone, provided me with great service very informative and help me chose a phone that was right for me definently know what their talking about would recomend to anyone Amazing!!!!
Any other company is better than this one. During my year of the contract, I was meant to pay £18 under contract, but my bill was always between £20 and £40. I was charged for games I have never used, and multimedia messages I have never sent, and when I have called customer service to get help or a refund, it was the hardest time in my life! Customer service staff is just not helpful at all and they seem they have better things to do than attending you. Even when I wanted to upgrade my bill to £20, (as I was always paying £30 ish...) they will not provide you with info, they will direct you to the website. This was a very bad experience, I just wanted to upgrade my bill today and thanks to the staff I had today, 26/07 at 14:00 Pauline, I am just leaving 02 company. Any other recommendations? Thanks
I had a funeral to pay for, customer service, what a joke. I explained that i couldnt afford it. Bear in mind this is the first time ive missed a payment in the 8 years ive been with them. They agreed to put it off until id been payed. Now they have disconnected my mobile completely. Stay away from these jokers.
Absolutely disgusting. Happy to take my daughters order for an upgrade, tell her that they will send I final bill which never came, then sell on her bill to a debt collection agency. Why do companies do this. Worse thing she is now tied in for another two years with the new contract. O2 you are an utter disgrace. Guess after this contract you will lose a customer. But you won't be worried as there is always another nieve young person to rip off
Customer service the worst I’ve ever experienced. My son upgraded in store, which he has done several times. This time he ended up with his original phone number and a new number, so one phone but two contracts. This only came to light when o2 sent him a debt chasing letter for the new number he wasn’t aware of. Three separate calls to o2, all of which said something different. The third call lasted 1hour 35mins with a call handler who hadn’t a clue how to deal with it, spoke at a million miles an hour so couldn’t understand her, had to keep asking her to slow down. She kept putting me on hold while she went to ask other people. By the end of it all I was so stressed I felt nauseous. These people need training, properly. I would never recommend o2 to anyone.
After years of being a loyal 02 customer. I have ended my contract. Due to the unacceptable and terrible customer service experience from the complaints team I have experienced from a very rude and abrupt member of staff . would not recommend this company to anyone and I will tell all my friends and family to avoid this company
Christine in head office when I rang the number 03448090202 was absolutely fantastic and lovely!
O2 is rated 1.85 based on 312 reviews