NU Protection Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NU Protection

How would you rate NU Protection ?

"Excellent service and advise from James. Made the process nice and simple and saved me money!"
"James is an absolute don, he sorted me right out."
"I recently spoke to the Sales Advisor, James, who offered me fantastic advise on the best life insurance policy to take out to fit my requirements and budget. I would recommend NU Protection to anyone looking for life insurance. Thank you James!"
"I recently purchased life insurance and income protection insurance from NU Protection. The process was very quick, easy and simple. James, the sales advisor, was so lovely and answered all my questions, even if they may have sounded silly. Definitely recommend NU Protection as your life insurance company"
NU Protection is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews