NU Protection Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NU Protection

How would you rate NU Protection ?

"Very helpful and very responsive easy to contact"
"no pressure, informative, polite"
"Helpful well explained information."
"Excellent manner explained everything"
"Customer friendly, professional and prompt response to my enquiry. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I felt my circumstances were well understood and responded to. I am happy with my Policy and can recommend this Company to other people with hesitation or reservation."
"Excellent service and advise from James. Made the process nice and simple and saved me money!"
"James is an absolute don, he sorted me right out."
"I recently spoke to the Sales Advisor, James, who offered me fantastic advise on the best life insurance policy to take out to fit my requirements and budget. I would recommend NU Protection to anyone looking for life insurance. Thank you James!"
"I recently purchased life insurance and income protection insurance from NU Protection. The process was very quick, easy and simple. James, the sales advisor, was so lovely and answered all my questions, even if they may have sounded silly. Definitely recommend NU Protection as your life insurance company"
"James done exactly what we asked for and the budget we had"
"NFU Insurance gave me exactly what I wanted, no fuss, no gimmicks, just plain old fashioned Life Insurance. I would, without hesitation recommend them to any of my friends and family."
"Good communication"
"It was quick & easy to set up & a very competitive price"
"Efficiently produced the policy I wanted."
NU Protection is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews