Number Plates Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
Read Number Plates Direct Reviews
Ordered plates 3 weeks ago and still not recieved them, I've emailed several times and tried to call there dodgy number which refers to a pointless email communication which they never answer! Another scam company DO NOT USE!!
nothing received, no email response, bad service, we purchased elseware in the end.
Placed an order on 19th Sept, it is now 29th Sept and have not received delivery yet, supposed to be 48 hours from order. I have emailed the company two days ago and have not had a response.
Simple and easy to use. Would recommend
Good service with prompt delivery of plates Would use this service again
Easy to order online and very quick delivery. Price was really good.
Plates arrived on time and look good quality, thanks.
Because when you finished t o pay it's not easy to get option for to send the proof of buyer But after to found it it's easy to send the photos
Excellent speedy service. Easy process to upload proof of ownership. Recommended
I needed 2 sets of number plates, and found the process of ordering very straightforward. The plates arrived within a day or two and were just as ordered. They came with all fitting screws required and I fitted them the same day. A stress free process!
Excellent value and fast service
Very good service thankyou so much
Ordering was easy and the new plate was delivered quickly. The plate was of good quality and the kit I ordered to fit it meant it was no fuss to fit.
Excellent product and service. I ordered my plates one afternoon and they were delivered by Royal Mail at 10.30 the following morning. Couldn't be better. I noted my happiness with the company on Facebook (to 650 friends). Steven Myatt
As described quick delivery
Great quality Iā€™m very impressed
Excellent product and service
I needed a number plate for my trailer and it arrived in a couple of days.
Brilliant šŸ‘