Number Plates Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
"excellent service"
"Fantastic service from start to finish! Love the new plates and look great on my new car. Thanks Number Plates Direct!"
"Brilliant customer satisfaction. Was worried about my documents being sent to yourselves but you made the system very easy,and reassured me that you would hold my plates for 8 weeks to allow time for me to send documents to you,which I was unsure of at the time. Just now really waiting in anticipation my new number plates. Many thanks'"
"Good price and prompt delivery, plates look perfect."
"plates ordered at weekend, plates arrived on Thursday. Very good, efficient service."
"Excellent and efficient service - no hassle."
"Very prompt delivery, excellent sercvice"
"Efficient and on time."
"No probs at all .Really good ++++"
"Excellent Service - I have ordered several replacement number plates and each time just gets better. Keep up the good work"
"Good quality plates & quick delivery!"
"straight forward, good value"
"Time Time Time. Arrived by 1pm nxt day. Impressive to NE Scotland."
"From order to completion, the whole thing was so smooth and easy, thank you to the team at number plates direct."
"I was thrilled with the quick response and expediency of the whole service."
"Prompt delivery and value for money"
"Quick efficient service"
"Very easy to use web site. Ordered plates in afternoon and arrived next day excellent service."
"I needed a new number plate for a trailer we tow behind our new car. Number Plates Direct delivered within days of our order - a totally hassle-free, rapid service!"
"Good service. Good price. Arrived quickly."
Number Plates Direct is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!