Number Plates Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
"A really quick easy and cheap way to order new plates. Arrived quickly and great quality."
"Very good service."
"Ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday morning. Very quick service. Good job!!"
"Did what they say on the tin. Cost effective, quality timely plates."
"Had trouble submitting my documents but was finally solved,. Was not impressed with them talking money off me before I had submitted my documents but every thing worked out ok"
"Great service"
"Easy to use, quickly upload the supporting documents after placing order. Delivery was quick arrived 48 hours after placing order. Will use again. 5*"
"Fast and simple. Very efficient service, thanks."
"Great and fast would have preferred no logo at bottom of plate though"
"good service"
"Quick delivery. Nice product. Gpod price. Would buy from them again"
"Good price, Fast delivery and good protected plates. Perfect"
"Quality of the plates is very good, I drilled and fitted them myself and they look great. had a border printed and it set the plates off well. Friend had used the adhesive fixing supplied but one of them failed quite quickly. Post was slow, so unsure when I was receiving them 4 days after dispatch. Contacted them to ask if they had actually been sent and had no reply on day 3"
"Quick delivery. Number plate exactly as requested. Thanks"
"Good website, Good service, on time"
"as ordered very quick,thanks"
"excellent service"
"Fantastic service from start to finish! Love the new plates and look great on my new car. Thanks Number Plates Direct!"
"Brilliant customer satisfaction. Was worried about my documents being sent to yourselves but you made the system very easy,and reassured me that you would hold my plates for 8 weeks to allow time for me to send documents to you,which I was unsure of at the time. Just now really waiting in anticipation my new number plates. Many thanks'"
"Good price and prompt delivery, plates look perfect."
Number Plates Direct is rated 4.86 based on 63 reviews