Number Six Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Number Six

About Number Six: Number Six sell's classic and contemporary menswear, established in 2009.

+44203 0518644

info@numbersixlondon.com

47 Lambs Conduit Street Holbuorn

Tell us how Number Six made you happy

"Perfect..... Good communication and fast delivery Thank you"
"It was a nice price and a prompt order processing time."
"Great item , light weight Barbour , generous sale price , very fast shipping, will definitely use this company in future , many thanks ."
"Hello, I am very happy with my Baracuta G9. it is beautiful, the gift packaging was nice too. Your price is very good for a real Baracuta. I will not hesitate to place new orders in your store. Good luck for your startup and sorry for my English. Best regards,"
"Fantastic experience, very professional!"
"Great web site, nice collections and very easy ordering. Goods arrived nicely packaged and will definitely buy again.. Chris - Nottingham πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘"
Hi Chris! Thank you for such great feedback. It really means a lot to us to hear back from a happy customer. Hope the tops serve you well. Many Thanks, Joe
"Really very pleased to have the mismo back bag. Can’t expect more, no matter the bag itself or the service I got from 101 studio. Would definitely buy more stuff in the near future. Highly recommended!"
"excellent and friendly service"
"Placed a really urgent order and after a brief mention 101 placed it on special AM delivery at no extra charge. Great service!"
"You asked me to review my purchase before I'd even bought anything from your fantastic store! It's as if you know before I do that I'm going to become a customer. I commend you on your one step ahead approach and forward thinking mentality. Bravo! If you want me to provide you with a factual product review then you are more than welcome to send me a sample so I can be an official customer! Thanks, Martin"
"Great location, warm welcome and no fuss browsing. Could not take everything at once but will be back for the style and quality."
"Such good service, really original selection. The staff knew their stuff - definitely recommending to friends!"
"Great store. Great service"
"Jake is an amazing guy, top class service as always!"
"Didnt buy anything from this company and received SPAM saying i have made a recent purchase."
"I don't even know what I bought from you or what you sell."
"The 101 Studio team are super friendly and helpful. I love shopping here."
"Super fast delivery πŸ™‚"
"Never bought anything"
"Arrived speedily, very happy"
Number Six is rated 4.54 based on 48 reviews