Nuffield Health Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Nuffield Health
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Nuffield Health made you happy

"Appt made and payment taken then week later when I call to say I've not received details for appt I'm told I'm not in the system and put on hold for 17 mins only to then be told repeatedly that the GP called in sick and company has been trying to contact me on both of my numbers which was rubbish.Receptionist was argumentative and ride and blatantly lying.Received a voicemail from her boss who obviously thought he had phoned her and was flapping asking if the client was ok and what had happened??!After 2 official complaints I heard nothing which I find incredible for a company like the Nuffield who are dealing with people's health!! Steer clear!!!"
Are you Nuffield Health? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Nuffield Health is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews