NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"Excellent Service and Price. Ordered 2x Dell U2419H Ultrasharp FHD InfinityEdge IPS 24 from NRG as they were the cheapest. I placed the order on Saturday and the items arrived on Tuesday. Products and packaging were in top order. Will definitely use them again."
"Price for my monitor was good. It arrived much quicker than i expected - all in original packaging and although supplier refurbished and reported as having 'minor scuffs' it all seems to be perfect. Works well and has superb screen qulity."
"Item arrived quickly. So far so good!"
"First time I have used NRG:IT and the whole process was simple and delivery was extremely fast. Will definitely be using them again in future."
"Great Customer service, helpful sales team and incredible after sale support. Thank you"
"Very good support and all delivered as promised"
"Presales and after sales service are both excellent. Ordered a monitor from them and unfortunately it wasn't suitable for our intended use (no fault of the product or NRG) but the NRG team were helpful in presales and after sales testing. The returns process and communications were excellent the whole way through. I have no hesitation in recommending NRG."
"Good prices, always fast, straightforward to deal with on the phone too. When I've had issues with hardware delivered damaged they replaced without quibble."
"Fast shipping, good package. Very nice seller!!"
"Always very good service! An excellent team. on every occasion."
"Great price, fast delivery"
"Great customer service from NRG:IT along with fast delivery. Also the price is amazing. Cheapest on the Internet. I will use them again if I need some more Dell gear."
"Excellent, simple and fast."
"They are quick and efficient. We were kept updated throughout the delivery"
"This is, I think, either the 2nd or 3rd time I've purchased monitors from NRG and every time I've found the speed of the delivery and quality of the items to be superb. Would not hesitate to buy from again in the future. The particular monitor I ordered was clearly new and unused, the price unbeatable. Thank you for first class service!"
"Ordered a monitor without a stand. It is just as expected and deliverd when stated by a courier. Would deal with them again."
"Great. Amazing next day delivery! Really happy with the product!"
"Great customer service - there was an issue with the payment system and they called straight away to assist. Also, the order was placed around 4pm on a Friday, so was due to be delivered at some point on Monday, but it was delivered by lunch time the next day (Saturday). Great product also."
Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your order and feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I just want to add a quick follow-up comment, although this is more for any other customers who might read your review.

Although we were indeed able to get your order dispatched on the Friday in question, please note that our official cut-off time for same day dispatch is 3pm. On this particular day our DPD collection was running a few minutes late and so we were able to get the monitor out the door, but in general any orders received after 3pm are not guaranteed same day dispatch (although we will always do our best if the DPD collection hasn't already been and gone).

In addition, while we would love to take credit for the upgrade to Saturday delivery, we didn't actually ask for this and so this looks like it was upgraded by DPD themselves at no extra charge to either of us.

Either way, thank you once again for both your order and feedback, and please let us know if you need anything further.

Best Regards

The NRG IT Team
"Great company that is offering great products. Have been buying dell monitors from NRGIT for few years and will certainly continue doing the same"
"Alex from NRG IT was very helpful. Monitor arrived in as new condition the following day. Thanks!"
NRG:IT is rated 4.89 based on 1,106 reviews