NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"Excellent friendly, reliable service. Many thanks to the team"
Mark Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"ordered 10 monitors ordered one to satrt, offered refund free if did not suit technical help good prices good well boxed, delivery 48hrs, on time, email updates, very pleased"
Liviu Balic
Verified Buyer
"Good. Quick and fast shipping. Thanks.it's first time when I bought from this site and I will buy again, from you. Next day delivery, it is the best. Thanks again."
Elena Kouznetsova
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Thank you for an easy transaction."
"Excellent price, service and communication."
"Great service with very quick delivery included. Thanks!"
George Mercer
Verified Buyer
"Never used this company before.but great savings.great service.great item.very happy all round.5 star service.thank you"
Stephen Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant deal on a monitor I had been looking at for a while - ordering was easy - delivery was included in price - delivery was next day - arrived dead on time - monitor was well packaged in sturdy foam supports in a strong box - apart from monitor not being contained in a plastic wrap of any sort, so it had picked up some condensation - but monitor works absolutely fine, love it! Very happy. Thanks"
"Kept informed, no problems"
"Great service, high quality products and fast delivery. Very happy with my new Dell Alienware AW3418DW monitor."
David Kendall
Verified Buyer
"I had not used NRG IT before and TBH had never heard of them so like you reading this I did my research. I'm happy to say, the experience was a great one. I initially used the chat to enquire about a specific product, the responses were informed and accurate so I decided to purchase. The monitor arrived the next day, the monitor was packaged as I'd expect, everything that should be inside was and I was up and running 15 minutes after taking delivery. Will definitely be coming back if I need anything else."
"Very helpful discussion before purchase. Excellent price for the article. Well organised delivery in a 1-hour slot which kept me fully informed. Very happy with the overall experience."
"Great service as usual!"
Adam Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Perfect laptop next day delivery for free and great customer service, what else could you ask for?"
Steven Lazenby
Verified Buyer
"Very quick on delivery, reasonably priced,"
Stuart Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great company to deal with, they reserved my Dell monitor over the Xmas period and then delivered as soon as possible after they reopened. Excellent price and service."
Anthony Fray
Verified Buyer
"The prices are great and free next day DPD delivery is excellent value. They sent the wrong monitor initially, but two days later they did a 'door swap' where the old one was collected and the correct one was delivered. Excellent customer service. Also, have no fears about factory refurbed Dell monitors - they are essentially as new. U2417H highly recommended."
DR JAMES CAMPBELL
Verified Buyer
"I WAS LOOKING TO UPGRADE MY TIRED OLD JVC MONITOR THAT WE TOURED WITH SO I STARTED CRUISING THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR A BLACK FLAT SCREEN MONITOR THAT LOOKED GOOD, SOUNDED GOOD EASY TO WORK, I FOUND THE DELL MONITOR, IT HANGS NOW WITH PRIDE IN OUR MOTOR HOME, GREAT, VERY RICH, HIGH QUALITY PICTURE, GAME OF THRONS LOOK SUPERB ON IT........WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY SPEAK TO ALEX, HE'LL SORT YOU OUT......THE DOC"
Jean Jefferies
Verified Buyer
"We have recently decided to replace our ageing desktop. Professional advice was to stick with Dell but we needed help with deciding which keyboard, monitor, software etc to purchase. I rang NRG:IT on the offchance that somebody would have the time to help and advise on which monitor would suit our needs. We spoke to my new best friend Alex who could not have been more helpful. He was patient, knowledgeable, and explained everything to me and my wife very clearly. I only wish all business telecons were so helpful. It's a pity I don't buy PCs more often because now I know exactly who to go to for help."
Michael Ferreira
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect. Great prices, very quick delivery and no problems with my item at all. Thanks!"
NRG:IT is rated 4.90 based on 751 reviews