NRG:IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
Read NRG:IT Reviews

sales@nrgit.com

Excellent Service and Price. Ordered 2x Dell U2419H Ultrasharp FHD InfinityEdge IPS 24 from NRG as they were the cheapest. I placed the order on Saturday and the items arrived on Tuesday. Products and packaging were in top order. Will definitely use them again.
Price for my monitor was good. It arrived much quicker than i expected - all in original packaging and although supplier refurbished and reported as having 'minor scuffs' it all seems to be perfect. Works well and has superb screen qulity.
Item arrived quickly. So far so good!
First time I have used NRG:IT and the whole process was simple and delivery was extremely fast. Will definitely be using them again in future.
Great Customer service, helpful sales team and incredible after sale support. Thank you
Very good support and all delivered as promised
Presales and after sales service are both excellent. Ordered a monitor from them and unfortunately it wasn't suitable for our intended use (no fault of the product or NRG) but the NRG team were helpful in presales and after sales testing. The returns process and communications were excellent the whole way through. I have no hesitation in recommending NRG.
Good prices, always fast, straightforward to deal with on the phone too. When I've had issues with hardware delivered damaged they replaced without quibble.
Fast shipping, good package. Very nice seller!!
Always very good service! An excellent team. on every occasion.
Great price, fast delivery
Great customer service from NRG:IT along with fast delivery. Also the price is amazing. Cheapest on the Internet. I will use them again if I need some more Dell gear.
Excellent, simple and fast.
Fine purchase
They are quick and efficient. We were kept updated throughout the delivery
This is, I think, either the 2nd or 3rd time I've purchased monitors from NRG and every time I've found the speed of the delivery and quality of the items to be superb. Would not hesitate to buy from again in the future. The particular monitor I ordered was clearly new and unused, the price unbeatable. Thank you for first class service!
Ordered a monitor without a stand. It is just as expected and deliverd when stated by a courier. Would deal with them again.
Great. Amazing next day delivery! Really happy with the product!
The purchased monitor seems refurbished while I was expecting a new one. The product page was not saying it was refurbished anywhere. The only reason I haven’t returned it is to avoid all the hassle!
Hi Davletov,

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with your order.

All of our monitors have previously been returned to Dell, but they are returns in full working order and have not needed any actual refurbishment or reconditioning. The only thing that will have happened with the monitor is that Dell's engineers will have inspected it when it arrived back with them and certified it to be in full working order with no refurbishment required.

We make this information available in a number of places on our website, including on our homepage and especially on the "refurbished" banner across the middle of every listing, which is clickable for further information. However, if a customer doesn't see these, or doesn't realise that the banner is clickable for further information, then we are truly sorry, as it is never our intention to deceive customers in any way.

If you are keeping the monitor then we offer the same 3 year warranty as Dell offer with a brand new monitor, so you receive the exact same security and peace of mind that you would if purchasing the monitor brand new from Dell directly, although at a much lower price (usually almost £300 dearer when purchased from Dell directly, and still over £100 cheaper with a major sale on at Dell right now).

However, if you do decide that you wish to return the monitor then that is not a problem at all and certainly won't be any hassle, as we will organise a courier collection on your behalf for a day of your choice and provide you with a full refund once the monitor arrives back with us.

Either way, please get in touch with us directly to let us know how best to resolve this for you, as we want all of our customers to be 100% happy with their orders from us.

Best Regards

The NRG IT Team
Great customer service - there was an issue with the payment system and they called straight away to assist. Also, the order was placed around 4pm on a Friday, so was due to be delivered at some point on Monday, but it was delivered by lunch time the next day (Saturday). Great product also.
Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your order and feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I just want to add a quick follow-up comment, although this is more for any other customers who might read your review.

Although we were indeed able to get your order dispatched on the Friday in question, please note that our official cut-off time for same day dispatch is 3pm. On this particular day our DPD collection was running a few minutes late and so we were able to get the monitor out the door, but in general any orders received after 3pm are not guaranteed same day dispatch (although we will always do our best if the DPD collection hasn't already been and gone).

In addition, while we would love to take credit for the upgrade to Saturday delivery, we didn't actually ask for this and so this looks like it was upgraded by DPD themselves at no extra charge to either of us.

Either way, thank you once again for both your order and feedback, and please let us know if you need anything further.

Best Regards