NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"Excellent service"
"Quick transaction and speedy support. Thank you!"
"Exellent. I have bought 3 monitors in last few years and all were in perfect condition."
"Refurbished product, delivered promptly. Happy with purchase."
"Excellent product and fast delivery with delivery updates."
"goods arrived on time and at a competitive price"
"Product came on time and as described. Can't fault. Thank you for great service."
"Conflicting information about the product via eBay, corrected by Brandon, a very competent customer service member."
"Easy to order and quick correct delivery. Thank you"
"Great company to purchase from. In the unlikely event you have an issue, they can send out advance replacements. I would not use another company to buy refurbished Dell monitors."
"Product is very good. There was a slight delay in delivery but otherwise a good service."
"I was about to buy from dell till my son mentioned NRG:IT, as the monitor was ~£50 cheaper I had no option but to but. I'm pleased to say the ordering was simple (Friday mid day), the delivery was rapid (Saturday rather than Monday as mentioned) , and the monitor itself has been perfect so far (touch wood). I don't buy these things often but I will be telling F&F"
"Fast efficient service and even I could get mt new screen working without hassle."
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Cant fault the service, delivery next day and a monitor that looks like it was never taken out of the box. Excellent will return in the future."
"Always great service from NRG IT"
"Excellent monitor. The delivery Time slot worked perfectly. I can't Fault your service in any way."
"1st item did not work, replacement did not work. Only positive is that NRG have been quick to replace/return the goods."
"Have used NRG a few times over the last few years and have been more than pleased. Had an issue with one of the Dell AllInOne systems and NRG were exemplary when dealing with it."
"It's been a few times we order with NRG, They are great and Alex is always very helpful. Let's just hope that Brexit is going to mess-up our relationship (we are based in EU)."
NRG:IT is rated 4.90 based on 1,073 reviews