NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
Remo Fasulo
"good service, delivery very fast, and I have not had any kind of problem"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very impressive company. I would certainly deal with them again. I called to enquire about a conference monitor and they answered all my questions. They shipped it to me the same day and it arrived safely the next day. They called to say that they had checked it for me before dispatch too. I could not fault their service and we are very pleased with our purchase. It is very refreshing to deal with such an efficient organisation."
Nico Albrecht
Verified Buyer
"No problems all went well"
Sean Murray
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, good products and super fast delivery."
"Good, functional product at sensible price delivered very quickly."
David Boothman
Verified Buyer
"Bit of a problem, but effortlessly sorted by the team. Recommended 👍"
Cath Davies
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a DELL refurbished monitor at a really good price. Took delivery in Ireland and the monitor arrived 2 days after I ordered it. It was well packaged and as described by Alex in the on-line chat before purchase - ie all cables included but no manual or driver CD (not that you need those!). Was extremely impressed with the customer service both before and after. I couldn't work out how to hook up the monitor to the PC and so e-mailed Alex, including a photo of the ports on the back of my PC. He responded very quickly with detailed information and the offer of a phone call if I still couldn't do it. As it happened, I did need ring and found Alex to be knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Highly recommended!"
"Quick delivery; item delivered in perfect condition. Will definitely use this company going forward."
Stephen Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Best price found online with free delivery. Monitor arrived next day after ordering. No problems and very pleased with the product and service received from NRG"
Charlie Rea
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived on time, within the pre-advised delivery window, in perfect condition. The courier helpfully brought the surprisingly large box into the house, and was polite and cheerful - big improvement over my recent experience with the 'market leader' who tend to leave my orders at random addresses in the neighbourhood, or not at all - pleased I tried a different supplier this time."
Ricardo Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"very fast shipping to Portugal"
Bill Parks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service would recommend"
Norman Renshaw
Verified Buyer
"We had a few issues with the kit, to be honest, but it wasn't their fault and they dealt with it extremely professionally."
TIMOTHY McDOWELL
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, fast delivery and Dell U3014 is a cracker. Well packaged too."
"Quick & Easy"
Adam Balmer
"Excellent service."
"Great service and good value."
"Great monitor. Exactly as described. Very pleased. DPD didn't deliver next day as promised and no communication from them to explain why or when it would arrive. It arrived a couple of days later (admittedly over a bank holiday weekend). However, NRGIT were very apologetic on DPDs behalf and undertook to pass on feedback."
"excellent service and quick delivery."
"Excellent product, great price, unbeatable service."
NRG:IT is rated 4.90 based on 800 reviews