NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"Excellent service. The monitor arrived quickly, was well packaged and was delivered exactly within the one hour time slot as advised. I would recommend this seller."
"5 *"
"Items were as described and customer service/communication was great - there was a problem with payment processor or my card but it was quickly and clearly resolved. Have not tried both refurbished monitors but one is at least working fine for about a week now."
"All good as it should be. Good service"
"Really friendly and fast service,any tiny issues resolved so fast!! Many thanks"
"Quick & Efficient. Box was a bit bashed but everything was in good order...Just as well it's properly packed!"
"Ordered an excellent Dell Ultra HD Premium display from NRG:IT at an amazing price. Display arrived promptly and was effectively new. Works brilliantly and I am very happy both with the product and with the savings made by purchasing from NRG:IT. If they have what you want in stock - pull the trigger."
"The product is great, exactly what I wanted! No fuss, quick delivery even though I had to change the delivery address at the last minute because I wasn't home at the time they delivered it."
"Good service and product supplied as it should be."
"Excellent service, good knowledge of the product. Second time I have used NRG:IT and once again very impressed. I now have superb 4K monitor for half the usual retail price."
"Excellent price and quick delivery"
"very helpful and goods arrived as asked. not opened box yet, xmas prezi for my son. Box in good order, i am sure monitor insde will be ok, Many thanks"
"Super quick delivery and product as described. I knocked a star off because the screen that was delivered - Alienware monitor AW2518H had a pixel missing. Normally I would expect the vendor to test their products before sending them so this should have been picked up. Nevertheless the screen is great and way too much hassle to send back for such a small detail - a solid 4 star."
"Great price and delivery speed"
"The Items Purchased were not clear they were refurbished, following a link from Google shopping. Making it clear on the product page that the items is refurbished and state what grade the product is. A- good condition, B – Slight wear and tear etc… Check the items are built correctly as opposed to the end user refitting the parts ready for deployment. The units arrived poorly packed and we had to do some refitting to get the units out, only reason these were not returned was that we had a deadline to meet."
"Super fast delivery. The monitor is perfect, can't say it's refurbished. Was recommended by a colleague who did say the same."
"Timely delivery from one of the better couriers and good price."
"Nrg:it were reliable & the online chat helpful. Did as a courier were awful, delivering the parcel to the wrong address & unwilling to tell me where they had delivered or rectify there mistake by retracing their steps. I was forced to go knocking on adjacent street doors to find my parcel. To summarise Nrg:it were good but need to ensure they have more control over their courier service otherwise their own reputation suffers"
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that there were problems with the delivery of your order.

I would be grateful if you could send me an email to sales@nrgit.com with some further details about what went wrong with your delivery (for example, any communications between yourself and DPD directly, or the address that the monitor was delivered to) so that we can ask our DPD account manager to investigate, or at least feed back the error to the appropriate depot and/or driver.

Although we consider DPD to be one of the best and most reliable couriers in the country, no courier in the world has a 100% success rate and so mistakes will occasionally happen. As the sender of the delivery, we are always in a position to intervene with DPD directly if one of our customers is experiencing a problem, but we can only do so when we actually know that a problem exists.

I have checked our email accounts and we have no record of any communication from you prior to the feedback to let us know that there was a problem with the delivery. If we had, we would have been able to contact DPD ourselves and sort the problem out on your behalf.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Alex @ NRG IT
"good"
"Excellent service and help from Nick once more - changed an order prior to despatch no fuss whatsoever. You really do need to use these guys - best value for Dell monitors and best service in UK."
NRG:IT is rated 4.90 based on 980 reviews