NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"Excellent service, super quick delivery. Will recommend any day!!"
"Excellent services, and products with super fact delivery. Its a shame I didn't know about this company before. I called to ask questions before purchasing and they were very helpful. The items was as described and I will be using NRG:IT again."
"Exceeded Expectations.... Thank-you"
"Excellent price and the monitor was as new. In fact if I had not been told differently when I bought it I would have thought it was new when I was unpacking it."
"Got exactly clry what I wanted at a great price, with excellent customer service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service and delivery and brilliant Dell monitor."
"Loved the monitor!"
"Good price, fast delivery, good product."
"Next day delivery, briliant"
"Fast delivery and good communication!"
"excellent new monitor well pleases. thanks a million"
"Amazing service. At first I doubted the authenticity of this site as I hadn’t heard about it before but decided to just got ahead and buy the monitor. Came in perfect condition for a refurbished monitor. Customer support is also super quick and friendly."
"That was brilliant! Delivery within 24 hours, full tracking up to the hour, excellent service, best price, thank you!"
"Very low prices and fast shipping."
"I wanted to purchase a brand new Dell 27" monitor and NRG:IT came up in the Google search as the cheapest seller, but when I received the monitor, it came in an old decrepit box and the product appears second hand with no warranty. No where did NRG:IT state that the product was reconditioned. Mis-selling!"
Hi Eamonn,

Thank you for your comments and we are very sorry that you were less than happy with your order. It was a pleasure speaking to you via email earlier.

To confirm our conversation, all of our monitors have been returned to Dell in full working order and have had no actual refurbishment or reconditioning done to them (unless it specifically says "Seller Refurbished"). We provide a full 3 year warranty with our monitors, giving the same cover as the Dell manufacturer warranty, so you are fully protected for any issues that may occur during the lifetime of the warranty.

From our email conversation, it is my understanding that you are now happy to keep the monitor. We are very happy to hear this, as it is never our intention to deceive customers in any way and we always want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Regards

Alex @ NRG IT
"Quality product at a good price, and quick (next day) delivery. I am very happy with the service received."
"Speedy service and delivery"
"Extremely competitive price. Easy to use website and easy to order and pay. Well packed and delivered quickly. A perfect transaction."
"Ordered an Alienware AW2518H monitor from NRG:IT and it was delivered the next day - for a refurbished monitor it was packed like it was brand new, look's as if its brand new and functions as if it's brand new. Definitely recommend using these guys!"
"I have received my monitor on time and in excellent condition. I called before ordering and spoke to the MD who answered all my questions and was very polite and reassuring. The item was refurbished but came as new. The panel has a very slight backlight bleed in the middle bottom but it's nothing major and is common in all IPS panels and is not a manufacturing fault or issue in my eyes. I can't see it at all in my lighting and for the photography work I do. The monitor is of great quality and condition and the service so far has been outstanding. Keep it up and I'll be back for my 2nd screen soon. I have recommended to my family members and to the company I work for as I am in IT. Thanks again"
NRG:IT is rated 4.91 based on 910 reviews