NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
Telephone
"Great product and great service for a good price. Exactly as described and arrived earlier than expected."
"As said it is working excellent Thanks Bsondh"
"Fantastic service"
"Excellent service Thank you"
"Monitor arrived - had some issues, suspect was bashed around a bit by courier in transit. NRG IT got it sorted asap and get a new monitor out to us straight away. Great service! Will use again."
"Prompt delivery, great price on monitor. All good."
"Very good customer service, replaced monitor that had a dead pixel the next day after I reported the problem. Would recommend"
"Great price, quick delivery"
"I needed a new monitor. Called the company and was given some great advice. A lot of internet companies are box sellers. NRG provide good advice. Many thanks."
"Was skeptical given the huge discount but the product is faultless (I think it is brand new despite being an apparent refurb!) and service brilliant."
"Next day delivery. The alienwear 34inch monitor 120. looks very well. No bleed. Well impressed handles Fortnight really well. I would recommend NRG:IT Highly. Thanks a lot. Happy with my purchase making it affordable. Again thanks."
"Great products and prompt delivery"
"Excellent service. Exceeding expectations."
"I'd been waiting a few days for a specific refurbished monitor to come back into stock and a colleague had suggested I just ask via the intercom chat function. An NRG support agent let me know straight away when one was available and held on until I was ready to purchase, the monitor arrived the next day and is in excellent condition. Thanks so much, brilliant service!"
"Very good fast delivery excellent value"
"Really flexible around our needs. Good customer service."
"We had some issues with our payment going through but we were very quickly made aware so that we could resolve it and still get our order in good time."
"Good products and prices & great after sales support."
"I made my order of 3 monitors and was delivered promptly which was very good. Also had an issue with a cable which had been provided and what put this service over the rest was that a replacement was delivered the very next day which is why I have given the 5 stars. Alex was a great help and was able to sort out my issue very quickly"
"Competitively priced . Great product. Super quick delivery"
NRG:IT is rated 4.91 based on 858 reviews