Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
Excellent communication great price fast delivery
Highly recommended. Fast and efficient
Very fast delivery. Excellent communication. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
Thanks Nottingham hifi, very pleased I found you on the web, the radio
I bought for my son in law for Christmas, is the best price around,you beat the top shops.your my next stop for a new curved TVs.
Thanks again, best regards Barry, scotch corner, North Yorkshire.
Very fast delivery and simple service. I chose next-day delivery after the cut-off period for next day, but still received my order the next day - on Saturday, without paying extra. Very impressive.

The item was well packaged and the overall experience of using the website has been great.
Excellent fast service and priced
Very quick delivery. Good price. I would order from them again.
Very quick delivery. Highly recommended
Bottom line is Price. These guys had a great price for the product I wanted.
It was the same price on Amazon, but i'd much rather support an independent retailer.
Quick service, nice website and very speedy next day delivery.
Everything done right. 5/5
Fantastic service, next day delivery as specified and great communication. Ordered a Pro ject essential iii and its surpassed expectations. A very good piece of kit at a reasonable price (for a turntable). Easy set up and superb sound quality, without the worry of your records being ruined. Highly recommend both retailer and product.

Cheers.
Excellent easy ordering process and fast delivery
I ordered a pair of desktop speakers one day, and they were delivered to Scotland the next day. Excellent service.
We ordered some hifi equipment, some of which was out of stock. Nottingham hifi kept us informed, by email and phone, and all was delivered very quickly.
I'm very happy with your service
After doing a bit of research on the net I chose Nottingham Hi Fi Centre to replace my old speakers for a pair of Wharfedale speakers. What a great service and free next day delivery will definitely be my first port of call for future purchases. Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Were able to help us find exactly what we were looking for. Very impressed.
Quick, efficient, just what I wanted. Thank you!
fast and efficient and better priced - excellent service all round!
Added this amp to a Tibo 400 system as my amp was playing up. Sounds great and i'm really pleased with the price. Had it delivered the next day, all round thumbs up to Nottingham HiFi Centre.
Ordered a 1st Generation Sonos Sub at great price of £539 and got the latest model for the same price. Very quick delivery as well. Fantastic !
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.77 based on 256 reviews