Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Telephone
Read Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre:

One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar CentreCranbrook StreetHockleyNottingham

Tell us how Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre made you happy
I felt like I was being given honest advice about the best 'value for money' products. I'm happy with my new crash cymbal, and my new cymbal bag is much smaller than the last one, which makes it easier for me to carry around.
Excellent delivery and customer service, staff were friendly and helpful and always make you feel welcome.
Excellent advice and service. Could not have done more. Would definitely use again.
The guys at Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre have always been great; friendly service, best prices and a huge range of stock!
I'm not a drummer, but as a keyboard player needed a Mapex throne. As I live 20 miles away, e-mailed the store to see if one was available. They replied immediately and also advised where I could pull up in order to quickly pick up the stool. Got there and they were waiting for me with the goods on the counter. Took 2 minutes to purchase, and get back in the car!!! Brilliant service guys!
A big thank you to the staff who answered all of our questions and gave first class advice. I would definitely recommend the shop to anyone looking for a drum kit (or guitar).
Really useful and practical advice when we enquired about a 1st drum kit for our sons. Pros and cons of acoustic vs digital and thorough demo helped us cement our decision. Left with a new Roland V-Drums kit and the kids are thoroughly enjoying it! Thanks!
Excellent quality of service, if you need anything these guys will do their best to get it for you
Knowledgeable and helpful staff who answered all the questions we asked and took time to demonstrate the drum kit we purchased. No pressure selling. Left us to decided whether or not we wanted to make the purchase. The drum kit was delivered by courier as promised.
Hi David Just to say the drums and harness were all delivered bang on time and really just to say a big thank you for the service you and your company provided...I'm sure any future orders by the band will go through yourselves. Best wishes Graham
I originally ordered, and fully paid for, a new product from Roland from another retailer. It was only my own efforts that established that there would be a significant delay in delivery, so I requested (and obtained) a full refund. I then ordered from Nottingham Drum Centre. The delay was much the same (entirely Roland's fault) but Andy and NDC kept me informed and chased this for me throughout. I can recommend NDC.
We bought an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar and were very glad of the advice we received from Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful.
I went to buy a new electric guitar for my 13 year old and drum sticks for my 10 year old. The staff were incredibly helpful and patient. They were happy to spend plenty of time talking through and explaining the different options. Both kids left very happy.
I ordered drumsticks online for my 10 yr old grandson. They arrived very quickly with good packaging. Very pleased with the items and the service.
Good value and quick service....very happy with my purchase from the Nottingham Drum & Guitar Centre..
Excellent service and advice. No pressure and informative and made everything simple and easy to understand for a novice. Definitely would recommend to anyone. Thanks a lot!
Perfect service. Really good knowledge and lovely people.
Great service. Very helpful and good knowledge.
Very knowledgeable, excellent service.
Great experience buying a new kit from Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre. Plenty of time to try options and good advice from the team. No pushy sales. The team checked I had everything I needed and that it was all compatible and were very helpful when loading the car. Top job.
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 287 reviews