Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Telephone
Read Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre:

One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar CentreCranbrook StreetHockleyNottingham

Tell us how Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre made you happy
Very knowledgeable and helpful finding us a single replacement high tom to match a no-longer-available kit. Nothing is too much trouble. I wouldn't consider looking anywhere else for drum items.
We came to Nottingham drum centre to speak to somebody with expert advice about electronic drum kits and was not disappointed! Absolutely wonderful staff that could not have been more helpful. They sat with my daughter and shown her everything she needed to know. I couldn't be more impressed with my purchase. The fantastic customer service makes it all the more satisfying. Thanks guys
Thank you so much for your help. I rented out lots of lights for my birthday, they were all fantastic and Andy and the team were so helpful. They showed me how to use them all, it was so easy to organise. Couldn't recommend more.
A really knowledgeable and friendly service received. I was even helped to the car with my kit. Thank you very much.
Thanks guys, you couldn’t have been more helpful... very pleased with my new Grestch kit.
Really helpful, not pushy, very friendly. I got everything I wanted and will go back.
I rang these guys as I was desperate to hire an amplifier at short notice, they were brilliant and found me an amplifier that would suit, the weekend hire cost was very reasonable, it was waiting for me when I turned up. On return I rang to say I was worried about the traffic and they said “don’t worry we can hang on for a while”. Friendly, professional and helpful are just a few words to sum these guys up. I certainly will visit the store again as they have a wide range of items in store.
Very helpful staff.great amount of stock.pleasant experience.
Helpful, knowledgable staff. Nice selection of acoustic guitars.. Not just the standard Martin or Taylor choice. Great experience overall.
My Partner and I recently visited the Drum and Guitar centre and was amazed at the size of the centre they had lots of drums and Guitars of all descriptions...We were met by Ed who was a great help, in helping us choose a Guitar and amplifier for a beginner. he spent over an hour with us, giving us a lesson on the many various functions of the Guitar Thanks Ed you did a great job, excellent teacher. Gordon Turner, Derby.
I'm a 70 year old, 'hearing challenged' lady, and want to learn to play the guitar. Never touched one before, but did research on Nottm Drum and Guitar Centre website for prices, guitar types and sound produced. Was instantly put at ease by sales staff who used careful explanations coupled with little pieces played on several different guitars. He discussed suitabilities of guitars with me and gave me 'hands-on' to as many guitars as I wanted. Accessories also. Friendly and good humoured staff. Bought a Fender parlour guitar etc. Thrilled to bits! Excellent place!
Hired some lights for a party for my daughter which worked really well kids loved them. Very helpful and friendly staff highly recommended
Very happy with the Yamaha electric drum set we bought and the advice given when comparing and contrasting the choices available. We were able to have a demo and also my son had a test drive of the set he chose. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Looking for new cymbals, I was given so much good advice and was shown and given demonstrations of nearly every cymbal in the shop. No pressure, no hurry. To hear all the cymbals side by side really helped in the decision making. I left the shop with a full set of Zildjian ZBT cymbals, and couple of Mapex stands. Excellent service from knowledgable people.
Brilliant service in store and delivery timing was spot on
Helpful service
The guys were so helpful and innovative in finding what we needed for my disabled music therapy client. Thank you! Attune Therapies Ltd.
Great advice and help in an unhurried, take as much time as you like approach, with no hard sale at the end. I purchased a kit and bass drum pedal, very happy and will be back
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre 5 star review on 8th April 2018
Great to talk to people who know about music and can give valuable advice to a relative novice like myself, despite being in the middle age of life. The Roland TD-30 kit that I purchased has been a revelation, although the hi-hat is not as good as I had hoped, foot splashes and schwoops being impossible to do like I can on my old Yamaha electronic or acoustic kit. I buy nearly all my drumming gear from here and don't see a reason why I shouldn't continue to do so....
Perfect Service! Super fast delivery and my MultiClaps are fantastic!
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 285 reviews