Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Telephone
Read Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre:

One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar CentreCranbrook StreetHockleyNottingham

Tell us how Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre made you happy
I recently made an online purchase of some Boss gear that arrived well packaged and on time. I was kept well informed throughout . I am very pleased to support my local music store. JonB.
Great customer service, excellent prices.
Without question the best drum store in the East Mids.Dave and Andy have been so helpful over the years with advise and help.Ownd and run by profesional drummers your always sure of great service.I would recomend any young or old drummer to check this store out...you wont be disappointed.
My experience of purchasing a Paiste Symphonic Gong from Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre was entirely positive in respects of customer service. The gong took nearly 7 months to arrive - all totally due to Paiste . The difficulties were explained very well and I was kept in the loop at all times. I am delighted with my gong - well worth the wait. Many thanks to David and other staff.
I shopped around for a new bass guitar and Dave could match the price of other shops including delivery as I now no longer live in the area. Placed the order with Dave and within 3 working days the bass was in my hands. Great Service from a great company. Keep up the good customer service guys.
Very knowledgeable helpful and friendly service. Would highly recommend the Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre. Helped me to repair our electric drum kit, had everything in stock that I needed and even very kindly gave me a spare bolt. Thank you!
David was fantastic, l am a total beginner and he gave me excellent information about different sets of electronic drums, he answered all my questions however trivial and put me at ease with any worries. He even helped with finding me a tutor and I have had my first lesson today after owning my drums less than a week. Thanks David my new teacher assured me you gave great information and says I’ve got the right kit.
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre 5 star review on 18th January 2020
I bought an electronic drum kit through the online store. Very good service and quick delivery.
I bought an electronic drum kit for my son for Christmas knowing absolutely nothing about them - the service was excellent - Dave demonstrated a number of kits And helped me choose the right one for me - both the guys there were really friendly and helpful and the price for all the stuff I bought was reasonable - can’t recommend them highly enough!
Quick service.
Andy and Dave at the Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre couldn't be more helpful. They're knowledgeable about what they sell, and now I have a happy daughter with her first drum kit! It was great value for money and I like knowing I've got somewhere to go if there are any problems. Would definitely recommend.
Perfect customer service, prompt delivery exactly as advised and product appears to be first rate.
We came in for advice to help my son, a novice drummer, buy a kit for home practice. The time and patience we were given was incredibly generous - we were able to ask lots of questions, try several kits and not once did we feel sold to, or under pressure. David took a very calm, professional, consultative approach and it made the experience positive, engaging and enjoyable.
Excellent service. Bought some Luis Conte bongos and when I discovered that there was a small perforation in one of the heads a week or so later I was very quickly sent a new replacement one (without having to return the original head). Highly recommended.
helpful honest service at a very good price
Fantastic local shopped ran by helpful and enthusiastic owners. Helped me spec up and delivered on a brand new 6pc Mapex Armory and all the cymbals I could have asked for, no problems.
The Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre offered the drum kit I wanted at the best possible price. My order was followed up quickly and efficiently. There was excellent customer service and good communication. I thoroughly recommend them.
Guys in shop very helpful Drum kit arrived as promised at a great price Will definitely use again
Excellent service by friendly informative professionals. Always a pleasure to visit. Phil
Great shop. Decent range of stock to suit all budgets. I’ve been going there for years and will continue to do so. Good and friendly service, they even remember my name! Go here before you go to PMT.
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 285 reviews