notonthehighstreet Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend notonthehighstreet
02AM
2AM

Tell us how notonthehighstreet made you happy

"Good products. Great communication"
Are you notonthehighstreet? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback notonthehighstreet receives. Reply Free
"I have recently bought some presents for my wedding party. I am thrilled with the quality of items I bought and the fast service. It was so easy to use the website and to get my items personalised and would recommend the company to anyone who would like a personal gift."
"I love that there are so many products to choose from and so many personlised products to make the person you are giving the present to feel special. I've always had great service by them too"
"Fantastic selection of items which are just that little bit different"
"Lovely items and great gift ideas. Fast efficient service."
"Brilliant service! Brilliant products! Brilliant customer service!"
"Ordered as wedding gift . Received 2 days after ordering. Amazing service and delivery. Panic that gift would not be in time for wedding .ordered a Sunday pm ,delivered very early Tuesday am. So grateful...gift loved by newly weds .million thanks."
"Hand written message childlike and unprofessional"
"Helped me find exactly what i wanted, an unusual and quirky personalised wedding gift and a new baby gift. Couldnt be more pleased with this site. Always comes up trumps."
"The mugs I ordered are perfect!"
"Great product, exactly as I requested as it was a personalised gift, cousin absolutely loved it. Arrived before the expected date which was awesome, so shiny and beautifully wrapped"
"I ordered a card from Lily Summery on 7th July after many, many messages from them to say that it was going to be sent the following day etc. it still has not arrived (19th July)! They had not read my orginal message saying where to send it to and so didn't bother. I told them again where to send and they sent a message to say it would arrive 19th July - All I have received today is a credit with an explanation of "cannot fulfill the order"!!! This was a card for my God Daughter as she has just had a baby. Very embarrasing not to have sent a card before now! I am so frustrated as I could have gone elsewhere, but thought it would be quicker to wait for them to send it!!! OBVIOUSLY NOT - RUBBISH COMPANY"
"Super easy and fast!"
"Great unique products and fantastic service. Merchants always go the extra mile to ensure happy customers."
"Wonderful selection of personalisable items and great customer service"
"Found exactly what I was looking for, great quality and a fair price. Delivery very quick too"
"Personal service , chance to communicate with the seller directly and unusual good quality products"
"Never disappoints with the range of products. Love searching through the categories for future buys"
"Very efficient service and delivery. The product selection is reliably good and the items are very good quality at reasonable prices."
"I ordered two wooden gifts and both items were considerably smaller than they looked in the advertising photos - very disappointed."
notonthehighstreet is rated 4.74 based on 116 reviews