notonthehighstreet Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend notonthehighstreet

How would you rate notonthehighstreet ?

"Hand written message childlike and unprofessional"
"Great product, exactly as I requested as it was a personalised gift, cousin absolutely loved it. Arrived before the expected date which was awesome, so shiny and beautifully wrapped"
"I ordered a card from Lily Summery on 7th July after many, many messages from them to say that it was going to be sent the following day etc. it still has not arrived (19th July)! They had not read my orginal message saying where to send it to and so didn't bother. I told them again where to send and they sent a message to say it would arrive 19th July - All I have received today is a credit with an explanation of "cannot fulfill the order"!!! This was a card for my God Daughter as she has just had a baby. Very embarrasing not to have sent a card before now! I am so frustrated as I could have gone elsewhere, but thought it would be quicker to wait for them to send it!!! OBVIOUSLY NOT - RUBBISH COMPANY"
"Super easy and fast!"
"Great unique products and fantastic service. Merchants always go the extra mile to ensure happy customers."
"Wonderful selection of personalisable items and great customer service"
"Found exactly what I was looking for, great quality and a fair price. Delivery very quick too"
"Personal service , chance to communicate with the seller directly and unusual good quality products"
"Never disappoints with the range of products. Love searching through the categories for future buys"
"Very efficient service and delivery. The product selection is reliably good and the items are very good quality at reasonable prices."
"I ordered two wooden gifts and both items were considerably smaller than they looked in the advertising photos - very disappointed."
"A wonderful selection of gifts. All the sellers I have purchased from have been great with communication and the items are beautiful!"
"Great product at a great price, arrived quickly too !"
"The website has a wide range of unique products with lots of different sellers. Site navigation could be improved as it can be difficult to find an exact product sometimes. It would be useful if there were more search filters. However, the website layout and ordering system is straight forward to use and I've always been very happy with the products I've ordered."
"Really great service - excellent quality products too"
"Ordered a gift for my friends birthday.. 3 weeks later it still hadnt arrived. Left several messages.. Eventually replied saying their printers had broken. Why didnt they advise me of this sooner!? Eventually got a refund and went somewhere else to buy."
"I ordered some personnel valentines cards. They were a good quality and they arrived in good time. Very happy."
"Wonderful range of products and gifts to choose from, including lots of personalised options. I was looking for a 5 year anniversary gift for my partner and found a unique gift. Great, user friendly website."
"Fast delivery, reasonable prices, frequent discounts available."
"Lovely selection of products, particularly the personalised jewellery. Always a safe bet when buying friends birthday presents which mean something."
notonthehighstreet is rated 4.72 based on 107 reviews