notonthehighstreet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend notonthehighstreet
10PM
10PM
Click Here

Tell us how notonthehighstreet made you happy

"Ordered a gift from lily summery on noths website on 18th August. Two weeks later, nothing, so we contacted the seller. Three days later still nothing. Six days after that sent a third message quoting noths 'our sellers are committed to the highest customer service...' blah blah bull at them. Still no response but a refund given with an email saying they could not fulfil the order. Absolutely appalling customer service...spoiled my daughters intended birthday gift to her mum. Wont bother with noths and definitely not with lily summery"
Are you notonthehighstreet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Just love them so much. From the products they offer, the cutest pictures of the products, the variety, to their brilliant ethos of supporting small businesses!! Just so much good stuff to love."
"Fab service from the Alphabet Shop when my original order was lost by the Post Office. A replacement dolly was sent out as soon as they were informed. Order no 48285735. Well done Alphabet Shop! Pam Makin"
"Wonderful company with a great selection of gifts at a range of prices. I use them quite regularly and have never been disappointed."
"So you ' REACHED OUT TO ME' after I reviewed my purchase, that was 2 weeks ago, nothing since. Is that because I would like to continue our discussion on feefo or trust pilot? This is why new customers whom have yet to be let down by you SHOULD AVOID YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE."
"Hand written message childlike and unprofessional"
"Great product, exactly as I requested as it was a personalised gift, cousin absolutely loved it. Arrived before the expected date which was awesome, so shiny and beautifully wrapped"
"I ordered a card from Lily Summery on 7th July after many, many messages from them to say that it was going to be sent the following day etc. it still has not arrived (19th July)! They had not read my orginal message saying where to send it to and so didn't bother. I told them again where to send and they sent a message to say it would arrive 19th July - All I have received today is a credit with an explanation of "cannot fulfill the order"!!! This was a card for my God Daughter as she has just had a baby. Very embarrasing not to have sent a card before now! I am so frustrated as I could have gone elsewhere, but thought it would be quicker to wait for them to send it!!! OBVIOUSLY NOT - RUBBISH COMPANY"
"Super easy and fast!"
"Great unique products and fantastic service. Merchants always go the extra mile to ensure happy customers."
"Wonderful selection of personalisable items and great customer service"
"Found exactly what I was looking for, great quality and a fair price. Delivery very quick too"
"Personal service , chance to communicate with the seller directly and unusual good quality products"
"Never disappoints with the range of products. Love searching through the categories for future buys"
"Very efficient service and delivery. The product selection is reliably good and the items are very good quality at reasonable prices."
"I ordered two wooden gifts and both items were considerably smaller than they looked in the advertising photos - very disappointed."
"A wonderful selection of gifts. All the sellers I have purchased from have been great with communication and the items are beautiful!"
"Great product at a great price, arrived quickly too !"
"The website has a wide range of unique products with lots of different sellers. Site navigation could be improved as it can be difficult to find an exact product sometimes. It would be useful if there were more search filters. However, the website layout and ordering system is straight forward to use and I've always been very happy with the products I've ordered."
"Really great service - excellent quality products too"
notonthehighstreet is rated 4.66 based on 112 reviews