Nobody's Child Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Nobody's Child

How would you rate Nobody's Child?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
s

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nobody's Child in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"First time I ordered from them I got most of my items, but they informed me some had sold out and refunded me for those. My most recent order I placed 3 weeks ago and haven't heard from them since, no items have arrived. Mentioned it to some friends and several of them have also experienced this and have decided not to use them as a result."
"Am having to dispute a payment via my credit card because Nobody's Child refuse to answer any line of communication. Returned items months ago and sent several messages questioning the return, no answer. Many other messages from customers saying the same thing on their FB wall. I would not recommend."
JOHN QUINN
"'COS I'M A HAPPY PERSON!"
Olivia M
"Amazing clothes for a very reasonable price. Recently purchased some trousers and a matching tied crop top- both look great"
"The clothing is always of amazing quality, and the packaging is possibly the most beautiful I've ever received! I place an order almost every week and I can't get enough!"
Nobody's Child is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews