Nobody's Child Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Nobody's Child
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Nobody's Child made you happy

"I had an amazing experience with nobody’s child. I had a problem with the discount codes and contacted the support team. They replied almost immediately and refunded me on the same day"
Are you Nobody's Child? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I threw away my original packaging and needed to return an item I bought, I got a speedy email back from a customer service representative who gave me all the information I needed to make the return and 20% off my next order!"
"Great company, great customer service."
"I got a Nobody's Child dress through ASOS. A seam ripped when I washed it so I sent it back for an exchange to find that ASOS and Nobody's Child were out of stock. I emailed customer services (directly to Nobody's Child, not ASOS) and they told me where else their items were stocked, so I managed to find it after days of searching! Yasmin was so helpful and friendly. What a great company, with amazing service and clothes."
"Poor quality and sizing terrible. I’m a size 14, have been for years, ordered 2 x size 16 items as wanted them roomy. Arrived and I’d be surprised if they are a size 10. Now to try and get a refund!"
"Yasmine helped to change the delivery address for my order after it had been confirmed, as the website glitched and auto-filled the wrong address. Although it's annoying that you can't cancel or amend an order on the Nobody's Child website, Yasmine was able to help sort out the problem easily."
"I regularly use Nobody’s Child to purchase clothes. I had an issue with my student discount code on a recent order so got in touch with customer services. Yasmin answered my query within a day and resolved my problem within 24 hours. My issue was dealt with efficiently and politely and it has given me an extremely positive view of the company and has made me more inclined to use NC’s in the future."
"Im more than disappointed of this online shop. Bought some clothes but never got them. The shipping service says its already delivered to my place but its not. The Nobody's Child service ignores me since weeks and my money is gone too. Luckily I've spend only 60€ Nevertheless I'm angry and disappointed of you, because i made an order last year too and there was no problem. Would love to give 0 stars to this review but that not seem to be possible. Now I'm being ignored and my money is taken away. Hopefully PayPal can handle this from now on."
"Been a regular shopper at NC for the last year and have bought some really gorgeous pieces. They have lovely prints that you don't find anywhere else, and it's an even bigger plus that I can go out without bumping into someone in the same outfit! I usually shop a size up, and larger sizes always sell out quickly. Absolutely love my snake print satin pleated skirt I got last week!"
"Ordered some items here and was happy because it is an ethical company. The clothes are of low quality however, but I guess you get what you pay for. One item didn't fit so I returned it, waited, my post tracking said it was delivered ten days ago, heard nothing, so emailed customer care. No reply, so went the social media way (funny how companies will be quicker through social media than customer care) they replied and then I finally got a reply from customer care. They refunded me however for the wrong item (one that was cheaper) when I asked them to rectify they gave me a little bit more of a refund but still not the price I paid for the item so it took them THREE time to refund me the correct amount. Absolute waste of time, put me off ever ordering from here again. Shame as I was looking forward to being able to buy from an ethical company that was in my price range."
"I made an order. They took the payment but I did not recieve confirmation of the order so I e-mailed to find out if it had gone through. They replied stating that I was right. The order had not been received. They then asked me to send receipts confirming I had made an order and payment had been taken. I was then told my case would be passed onto the admin department and I would receive a refund in 5 working days. It has been 11 working days and still no refund. So I have now raised a complaint via my payment method."
"Got some stuff thats is really good,others not so .Returned before Christmas .No refund as yet , but no reply to email .Will not use again"
"Don't waste your money here! I ordered next day direct delivery and instead of receiving the parcel on time, they changed it without my permission to receive it another day. The quality is poor and he sizing is off and I will not be buying from them again."
"When I placed my order the screen displayed that the order would come to £13.99, but when I checked my bank statement I had been charged £56.99. This of course came as a very unpleasant surprise and the significant price difference through my budgeting for the week out of sync entirely. It took several messages before I even received an apology, instead just being told it was a glitch. I understand mistakes happen but I am now having to wait for a partial refund to clear back into my account "as a gesture of goodwill" (a passive agressive phrase so often used by businesses who won't just admit they did something wrong) and then once my items are received I will have to post these back and await the other half of my refund. This means that I will be waiting over a week to receive the difference back into my account, when I had no warning that this would be charged in the first place. I am glad someone did eventually say sorry but the fact it came so late in the discussion added insult to injury."
"Some of the clothes are lovely looking online however I ordered a cardigan which was poor quality fabric, poorly made and a very very poor fit. It had balloon sleeves but they were ridiculously big! I paid for 48hr delivery but I took three days to arrive. Free returns are a bonus but eight days later I’m still waiting on a return. When you consider brands like ASOS pretty much refund straight away, I wonder why people have been left waiting so long? Don’t think I would use them again just because the clothes quality seems so poor for the price of the clothing."
"Paid £30 for a dress which first of all was ridiculously small and had buttons barely sewn on. Returned said item and have had no response regarding a refund despite emails and attempting to contact them on Twitter. Disappointing as the clothes look lovely but the customer service leaves room for improvement. I still haven’t received my refund."
"Wrong size! I ordered size 10 and it came with fake 10! What I mean is that the shirt supposed to be size 10, but it so small like size 6. While the another shirt, I ordered size 10 but it seemed like size 12! Where is the quality of this brand? IF YOU WANT TO DO ONLINE CLOTHES SHOP, AT LEAST MAKE THE SIZE IS ACCURATE. Btw, the quality of fabric is really bad. Thanks and bye!"
"Very poor!! I returned a order a month ago and after having to send many emails in which i had to repeat myself. I was still waiting on a refund! After tracking my returned parcel on royal mail i can see it was delivered the next day, but yet i've had to wait a month for my money back and send many emails. I would not shop with them again"
"Order was supposed to be delivered two weeks ago but still hasn't arrived, and the company isn't answering emails, facebook messages, and instagram messages!"
"Woukd have been 5 stars however: I ordered some trousers which I'm very happy with. Nice quality but arrived extremely crumpled so not ready to just wear so for this they lose a star. Item marked as dispatched over weekend and there was no update on tracking for 3 days. I emailed nobodys child for an update and they never responded so for the poor customer service they lose a star."
Nobody's Child is rated 2.96 based on 28 reviews