Nobody's Child Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Nobody's Child

How would you rate Nobody's Child ?

"Order was supposed to be delivered two weeks ago but still hasn't arrived, and the company isn't answering emails, facebook messages, and instagram messages!"
"Woukd have been 5 stars however: I ordered some trousers which I'm very happy with. Nice quality but arrived extremely crumpled so not ready to just wear so for this they lose a star. Item marked as dispatched over weekend and there was no update on tracking for 3 days. I emailed nobodys child for an update and they never responded so for the poor customer service they lose a star."
James Templeton
"they quit asking redundant messages"
"The clothes are cute and they have amazing sales. I'm not very pleased with customer service however. I contacted CS before my items were shipped out to ask if they had the dress I ordered in a smaller size since it wasn't listed on the website. They said they did but for some reason or another couldn't upload the smaller sizes to their site. Representative assured me after three emails that they had adjusted my order and would ship that size to me. Package arrived 11 days later. Surprise, my order was in no way adjusted and they shipped me the wrong dress size. I have a feeling that the representative lied about changing my order for me. I also noticed that their website is super glitchy--new items that are clearly not sold out, disappear on and off depending on the hour of the day. I want to continue shopping here because the price is amazing for what you get, but they really need to get their act together."
Beatriz Moita
"Package arrived when they said. Which is very much appreciated. Good quality of fabric and the products looked as on the website. Very satisfied. Amazing clothes and designs. Very happy I found this brand"
"First time I ordered from them I got most of my items, but they informed me some had sold out and refunded me for those. My most recent order I placed 3 weeks ago and haven't heard from them since, no items have arrived. Mentioned it to some friends and several of them have also experienced this and have decided not to use them as a result."
"Am having to dispute a payment via my credit card because Nobody's Child refuse to answer any line of communication. Returned items months ago and sent several messages questioning the return, no answer. Many other messages from customers saying the same thing on their FB wall. I would not recommend."
JOHN QUINN
"'COS I'M A HAPPY PERSON!"
Olivia M
"Amazing clothes for a very reasonable price. Recently purchased some trousers and a matching tied crop top- both look great"
"The clothing is always of amazing quality, and the packaging is possibly the most beautiful I've ever received! I place an order almost every week and I can't get enough!"
Nobody's Child is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews