Nigel O'Hara Refund Reviews

Nigel O'Hara have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

30.64%
Industry Average
" com, has ceased trading and will not be able to fulfil your order or provide you directly with a refund. "
posted 2 years ago - Anil Patel
" I ordered goods on 26th September 2015. After a reasonable period and no delivery I pursued them. Eventually gave up waiting, contacted them to cancel the order and requested a refund which they agreed to do. Still waiting for the money so logged on today only to find out that, according to the message on there website, Nigel O'Hara has ceased trading. Now chasing the credit card company for a refund. Happy days! "
posted 2 years ago - Mark FitzPatrick
" Do not buy anything from Nigel O'Hara I attempted to buy an Orla Kiely radio which did not arrive. I have now waited 3 weeks and am still doing battle trying to get a refund. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE "
posted 2 years ago - Tracy
" I have ordered perfume from this company 2 weeks before friends birthday did not receive sent emails to company for refund still not responded can't get on website today will b going to bank 2mor and getting them to pull the money back would never recommend or use again "
posted 2 years ago - Julie
" do not use under any circumstances unless you like giving your money away!! placed an order for a tv for £500 foolishly paid on debit card and didn't receive any update of the order until I contacted them a week after to be advised they didn't have it and could process a refund. after another week no further contact by them even to say when refund would be processed. "
posted 2 years ago - Anthony
" Disappointing I can actually give a 1 star.... I'd like to give none. Ordered a monitor 2 months ago, after a month of chasing it's location, spent another month chasing a refund. Today I've been told they have ceased trading! Awful service, awful company, SCAM SCAM SCAM. Have spoken to my bank today (HSBC) who were very good in sorting out a charge back for me. Not all that shines is golden- Some stuff shines and it's a turd. "
posted 2 years ago - Alastair Cunningham
" Awful company and possible scammers? Placed order on 23/10/15 and heard from them on 09/11/15: Dear Customer, Due to unforeseen circumstances the JRN Retail Group, trading as Nigel O’Hara, will not be able to fulfil your order or provide you directly with a refund. "
posted 2 years ago - C Evans
" I wish they would just refund me if they did not want to sell at the original price rather than keep me hanging on for 6 weeks after payment. "
posted 2 years ago - Andrew Gain
" So frustrating, they put me in such a bad situation having to request refund and buy from another site last minute. "
posted 2 years ago - Lois Davies
" Couldn't fulfil an order and offered to refund my £174 Oct 5th 2015. "The process can take up to 14 days". Still waiting on day 26. They are very sorry obviously, again. "
posted 2 years ago - Steve