Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Good website, quick and efficient delivery.
Great service and I was recommended by neighbour who gave me an LED nail lamp after I was using normal nail polish that chipped so easy. I am a new mum of a 10 week old baby so my hands come into contact with water a lot and I don't have the time to use normal nail polish now because my baby must come first. I have used gel polish before so this was a nice gift of my neighbour and will tale less time to apply gel polish... oh and the bonus is it won't chip as easily 😊
Great service as always. My order always arrives quickly and I am happy knowing the products are genuine unlike some I bought elsewhere. The points system is a great idea but they expire too quickly so I never get a chance to use them.
Easy to use website, delivered on time in a well protected package
Easy ordering, speedy delivery and great products!
Fast delivery, well packaged and lovely products!! ☆☆☆☆☆
Arrived next day as per their promise.
Very quick service
Really fast delivery, wish it used more recyclable materials for packaging.
Great prices and product. Item. Arrived really quickly.
Easy site to navigate, great prices, my order arrived quickly and really well packaged. Would definitely return and recommend.
Great service and no delivery charges;what's not to like? Great choice of products, straight forward site and products arrived safely packaged a day earlier than expected. Well definitely use again.
Excellent service, with good prices and very timely delivery.
A great selection and excellent customer service
Fantastic selection of products. My order arrived in no time and I am very happy with the colours of the shellac.
Very quick delivery - great!
Order arrived within a couple of days. The product was competitively priced and I wasn't charged postage. Very happy.
Excellent service.