Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Easy check out, good choice of Shellac colors, prompt delivery, so far so good, 2 days on nails no problems.
Nicely polished always despatch items very quickly - usually received next day and when I have had a query about my reward points these have also been resolved quickly and efficiently - great customer service!
Items arrived quickly and well packed. Less bubble wrap and more paper (or recyclable) material would be appreciated.
I'm really pleased with the experience I had with Nicely Polished. My order came very quickly and was exactly as I'd hoped. The prices are very competitive and all items are 100% genuine so there's no need to worry about the quality of the products. I'll definitely be ordering again soon.
Prompt & efficient delivery. Product is reasonably priced.
Great range of products at brilliant prices. Fast delivery, highly recommended.
Great variety of products! I’m really happy with my CND shellac. However, their distribution team made an error with my shipping address and my parcel full of CND products ended up with a neighbour somewhere else on my street. The person opened the parcel and saw the wrong address on the delivery note inside, Luckily she was kind enough to return the parcel to me. I did make a complaint to the company so hopefully this can be avoided in the future.
Hi Lizzie Thank you for raising your concerns, we apologise for the mistake. We are really happy that you are happy with the products and the quality, unfortunately this was a human error on our part which we investigate into with the aim to avoid this going forward. We will always strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and we take any comments very seriously. Thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the future Regards Nicelypolished
fantastic products and extra fast delivery
Great (genuine) products, and very helpful customer service.
I buy all my nail varnishes and accessories from Nicely Polished. Their delivery is fast and have a good reply service if you need to contact them for any reason. I would highly recommend buying your products from them.
Great supplier, great goods and incredible customer service. Pity that because if Brexit can not deliver to EU anymore
HI Olga Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reply, hopefully we can get back to shipping to the EU once everything has calmed down and we can all get back to normal :) Regads Adam
Excellent service as usual. LOVE this company and cannot recommend highly enough.
Good customer service Prompt delivery
Great products, always good quality! Fast delivery.
This was my first purchase with Nicely Polished & it won’t be my last. Excellent service, quick delivery & great product.
My go to company for all my Shellac products! Perfect products and fast delivery 👌
Very quick to help with a problem and received order very quickly following this.
First class service, speedy delivery.
Good selection of products,with a returns option ,particularly good with gel polish that is difficult to choose from online photos.
Easy to use site, goods arrive quickly. A nicely polished system!
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,440 reviews