Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Brilliant price and service. Will be ordering all my CND items from you now !! Highly recommend!
Product is very professional love the colour certainly recommend
have not received yet
Wow, I ordered just one little bottle of CND Shellac and it was here the next day, that’s what I call service! Good web site and quick and easy purchasing on there as well. Brilliant! All set for flashy nails for Christmas!
Easy to order and delivered on time
Brilliant service and great products. Refunded an accidental over order within minutes of asking.
Wouldn’t buy my CND products anywhere else. Amazing service and fast delivery. The Haribo sweets in my order is a nice touch.
genuine products,quick delvery dependable
When buying the OPI top and base coat bundle, I originally received the wrong order and notified customer service, to which they replied back instantly. To resolve the issue they sent out a new order with a packet of haribos on top which was lovely of them and then let me keep my original order. Very lovely people and they make sure there customers are satisfied in the end. Will definitely be ordering from here again.
Very quick delivery and very pleased with the products that I ordered.
Fast delivery to the netherlands. Nice products. Good price.
Great service thank you x
Gel polish arrived quickly nicely boxed and protected. Defiantly use this company again so many of these gel polishes on amazon take weeks to arrive! Great variety of colours and good price too!
Excellent service & quick delivery
Has not arrived
Great range of stock. Fast delivery at reasonable price.
Always have items in stock, with plenty of choice. Delivery is quick.
Really good transaction
Received my ordered item very swiftly with no issues. Would definitely order again.
Very quick delivery pleased with my purchase. I will be ordering from you again!
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 2,075 reviews