Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Very fast delivery. Well packaged items
Excellent Service prompt delivery
Easy online site to use ,delivery quick have already recommended to a friend. Will definitely buy from this company again.
Fast delivery - quick response to an email enquiry - think I got the website on a bad day - good price, well packaged etc. My wife was delighted. Overall it’s got to be 5* for everything.
Haven’t had chance to use my purchase yet but they came packaged very well with a speedy delivery service.
Really quick postage and easy to use on their website!! Very happy!
The delivery is always better than expected and the quality of products is excellent, I’d highly recommend this site.
Product arrived quickly and was a fair price. I had looked at this product on Amazon but their were lots of warnings about possible fakes. This seems to be the genuine product. Cant wait to try it.
Great service 👌
Great service. The product arrived when expected and was well packaged. I'll definitely use this company again.
Excellent product, and very quick delivery, thank you
Quick and prompt service,nail colours are awesome
Always very prompt delivery and genuine products.
Absolutely fantastic service, fast and efficient right down to they delivery time slot
Love this company. Excellent service and fast delivery. Website is very easy to use and a vast collection of products and nail colour choice. Highly recommend
I received the vanish really quickly and applied it the same evening but an hour later it still hadn't dried so I ended up having to remove it all, I tried again the following day and the same happened, I am really disappointed. Do you think this a faulty batch?
Amazing quick delivery and communication!! Highly recommend!!
Came in good time, competitive pricing and even through in a couple of free genuine bottles and haribo!
Great selection of CND Shellac...prompt delivery too. Will definatley be back for more!
Excellent service. Very fast delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again soon!
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,131 reviews