Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 21st December 2016
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 14th October 2016
Katrina Jones
More Photos & Videos
As yet I have not received my purchase.
Hi Robert,

We have tried privately to ask you to amend your review but you have not replied to our emails. You ordered at 00:21 on the 20th of May, this was despatched on the same day via your chosen delivery method and was signed for on the 26th of May. I have apologised that this has taken a day or two longer than usual and have shown you the Royal Mail tracking information that shows you we have done everything we could have to get your item to you as fast as possible. At the moment due to Covid, Royal Mail are taking longer and we display this at the top of our website.

We could not have done anything more.
Great product and exceptional customer service!
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Order arrived super fast. CND Vinylux products tried and tested and are great. Will 100% use this company again. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 from me! 😁
Terrific service. I placed an order for my Mum's birthday, and though there isn't a "gift" option at checkout, I contacted customer services and they were very happy to put a happy birthday note in the parcel for me and added some other little goodies as well. Mum was delighted! Thank you. :)
Good selections n and prompt delivery
Really fast delivery, great service.
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Polish arrived after 3 days. I had previously ordered with another company still waiting for the product or my refund.

Well done Nicely Polished.
Plenty of choice and prompt delivery.
Excellent service and excellent product. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again from this company
I would review the transaction, but it has not arrived. Ordered Sunday, presume it was despatched Monday, thought it would be here by now. So you’re ahead of yourselves!
Excellent service as always, thanks πŸ˜€
Great service fast delivery will definitely be using again
I've been using Nicely Polished for a few years now. Their customer service is high in the rankings...and I trust all of the products they provide! I love CND and swear by them to get the latest course! Everything always arrives perfe fly packaged and super quick! Highly recommend x
Incredibly efficient service from
Nicely polished. Order was easy to place and arrived very quickly, all in good condition.
Excellent speedy service in the most difficult times
Great website & extremely fast delivery. Wonderful service, highly recommend
Excellent customer service and very prompt order fulfilment/delivery service.
Very good product and helpful on the chat bit if you need them A****. I will repurchase when needed
Good price, received quickly.
Excellent service. Order arrived on time as requested.
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,243 reviews