Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Quick delivery and a fabulous product.
My order arrived quickly, was well packaged and reasonably priced, and the polish itself is excellent quality and so has clearly been stored well. I'm very pleased!
Only had a small order but delighted with your service.
Very fast delivery. Products are all legitimate. I have ordered multiple times and never had a problem. :)
I have always received super customer service and I’m delighted with both the range of products and the prices. I would highly recommend them
good products delivered quickly
Quick service and great products, as usual.
Excellent service and a really quick delivery.
Very impressed, my order arrived so quickly, the following day. Genuine products will definitely re order from here
Really quick delivery and great service. Ordered a new (very nice) colour as well as a replacement top coat after using all of my previous bottle. I’d tried another brand of gel polish recently but have come back to CND as it’s really hard wearing compared to others I’ve tried.
Brilliant products. Well packaged.
The site is easy to use, and delivery takes no time at all. Must order some more.
Great price, fast delivery received in good condition. Perfect!
Fantastic! Easy to use website, great choice of gel polish at good prices, free postage and arrived within a couple of days! Won't go anywhere else now I've found this company!
Brilliant products brilliant firm to deal with and always delivered when they say Well Done to you all thank you.
Very quick delivery. Lovely polish, thank you
Very happy with my polishes. The vinylux ridge filler works well. Good value from Nicely Polished compared to other suppliers. Arrived very quickly too.
Very good service.
Great service very quick to arrive
Unfortunately my order was lost by Royal Mail, however the team at Nicely Polished were so helpful, responded quickly and had a replacement out to me the next day! Wonderful customer service, thanks Ladies :)
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,409 reviews