Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Click Here

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Super first class service easy to use website lots of choice packaged well and delivered quickly"
"It's fantastic service, express delivery and product as it shows on the website. Will be coming back. Thank you."
"Arrived quick all as expected"
"Easy to order. The polish arrived well packaged and within days of ordering."
"As always - a pleasure to buy off. Friendly people and quick delivery :)"
"Fantastic to find a Shellac supplier in the uk charging fair prices! My order arrived really quickly, will 100% be ordering again!"
"Great service!"
"After placing an order I realised I had forgotten to include something so emailed support to ask if it was possible to add something to save on the postage. I received a reply within 15 minutes at 2000hrs on a Friday night! Impressive and only reinforces my intent to use Nicely Polished for all my supplies. Thanks :)"
"Excellent swift delivery for free and genuine brand products with many brands available to choose from. I purchased CND Shellac - Clearly Pink and after a couple of bad experiences with 'fake' goods being received I was a little apprehensive about ordering from here for the first time but all worries were unfounded! I will definitely being ordering my goods from here in the future and can't recommend highly enough."
"Nicely wrapped prompt delivery highly recommended"
"One of the best companies I have ever purchased from! I honestly can’t fault them at all. Their customer service and communication are brill! Anything I’ve ordered has been shipped the same day and arrived promptly. I love the wide range of products and brands and of course the reasonable prices!"
"Great service, fair p&p rates, would use again"
"Great products, reliable service, highly recommend."
"I ordered several shellac and vinylux nail polishes and unfortunately they got one the wrong way round. This was rectified very quickly and the correct one was sent out. I was impressed at the customer service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nicely Polished."
"Excellent service, fast delivery too."
"Very fast delivery with DHL, package arrived within 3 days. The package itself looked a bit unprofessional (brown box with a lot of tape around it) but thanks for the free candy inside! I wish there was an international shipment at a lower rate than express otherwise I'm perfectly happy with the delivery and would recommend Nicely Polished."
"Great stock availability and delivery was swift. Will definitely use again."
"brilliant service,"
"I ordered the CND Vinylux nail polish. They had such a range of colours to choose from and very reasonably priced. My order arrived within just a few days of ordering and really pleased with the nail polish and just love the little free bag of sweets you get with every order, that's a nice little touch. Would highly recommend ordering from them.xx"
"Website ready to use. Accept personal customers not just businesses. Will probably use again"
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 2,021 reviews