Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in Carnforth, Lancashire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

2 Stanley Street

How would you rate Nicely Polished ?

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Easy to order online. The item I ordered was dispatched quickly and arrived within 2 days of my order being placed. Excellent service thank you."
"Excellent service. Arrived in great time and in perfect condition due to the quality of the packaging. Will definitely use again. Many thanks Olive :)"
"Very good service ordered on a sunday afternoon and received my Gel polish on the following Tuesday Excellent delivery service."
"Great product. Quick delivery."
"Prompt delivery and product exactly as described."
"Fast delivery and the bottles are well packaged, as always!"
"I ordered a nail polish to arrive the following day. Unfortunately this did not happen and the courier company informed me that it would take a further 3 days to arrive. As I was going on holiday before then, this was of no use to me so I got in touch with Customer services, who very kindly chased the courier and reimbursed me for the extra postage I had paid for special delivery. The polish arrived the following day thanks to Nicely Polished. I am very happy with my order and would use this company again."
"Very good product for a very good price and delivery was quick - would re-order again when needed"
"Excellent quick service"
"Very pleased as I’d been looking for this shade since last Christmas ‘give me a lido kiss’ shimmery soft red, very fast delivery, excellent, many thanks"
"Fast delivery. Very happy"
"Genuine shellac products"
"Very happy, can’t wait to try them out"
"Excellent product fast delivery"
"Reliable and fast! Would definitely recommend."
"Amazing service, always despatched and arrive quickly"
"fast delivery and everything was perfect"
"Will definitely use again"
"Easy to use website, good communication & good delivery"
"Very fast efficient service. Deliveries nearly always next day!"
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,901 reviews