Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in Carnforth, Lancashire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

2 Stanley Street

How would you rate Nicely Polished ?

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"I ordered 4 items. All items arrived promptly & in a small padded envelope that fitted through my letterbox. Each bottle had sensibly been taken out of it's cardboard box & flattened to make the package less bulky. I would buy from Nicely Polished again & wouldn't hesitate to recommend this seller based on my first experience."
"Was cautious at first to use nicely polished as I had never heard of them before and was concerned about it being 100% authentic. HOWEVER, they are 100% authentic, very responsive to e-mails, quick delivery and products are brilliant for an amazing price. I will never use Sally's or any other wholesaler again for Gelish colours."
"Lovely new colours of shellac and very quick delivery very happy 😃"
"Fast delivery, easy to order."
"Great service. Thank you."
"Good product quick delivery"
"This was my first order with Nicely Polished and I am very pleased with prices and prompt service. I will definitely use this company again."
"Fast delivery to the netherlands. Good products."
"Very quick service would highly recommend"
"Really easy order process and quick delivery!"
"Lovely colour. Perfect neutral option. Great service from Nicely Polished."
"Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, will definitely use them again and would definitely recommend them."
"Excellent service. Very efficient Delivered next day would definitely use again"
"Prompt and efficient service. Orders generally received within two days. Highly recommended."
"Very fast dispatch and delivery, loads of choice and cheaper than my usual supplier. Loyalty points collection is a great idea. Can’t fault them! 5 ⭐️"
"Fantastic service, very prompt delivery. Will definitely be using again!"
"Excellent service!"
"Great website, issue free with a great choice of brands and all at comparable prices. Would highly recommend."
"Happy with product and quick delivery"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, I wouldn’t think if ordering from anywhere else."
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,874 reviews