Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Excellent service. fast delivery
Fast and easy
Great nail polishes and arrived very quickly even amidst the COVID crisis! Too bad their shipping rates to Europe are horrifically expensive. I would have ordered a lot more.
Great service, items excellent
Excellent service - items exactly as described - swift delivery - thank you
Great item well priced & delivered quickly!
Great, really fast delivery thank you
A great range of colours and fast delivery. Fair prices too.
I was happy with the product and service. I had a query about my delivery which they promptly replied and dealt with.
Hi Susan, you purchased at 20.50 on Tuesday and chose second class Royal Mail. This was despatched on Wednesday morning and normally takes 2-3 working days which would be a Saturday/Monday delivery. Because Royal Mail currently has 3 times the parcels going through their network delays as per their website are to be expected. I will say I am a little disappointed that you emailed at 22.51 on Sunday evening and you had left a 1 star review by 8.30am on Monday morning. The first we hear of any problems is when customers email us and we will always sort them out and reply to questions as quickly as we can. But we do need to be given at least a reasonable chance.
ORDERED ONE MORNING, DELIVERY THE NEXT. GREAT SERVICE. GREAT SELECTION OF PRODUCTS.
Great website easy to use quick delivery.
From ordering to delivery all was straight forward and efficient
Excellent price of product and super fast dispatch ...great communication. Will definitely use again 👍🏻
They have a 5 stars service, super fast delivery, and awesome products, which are actually difficult to find elsewhere. I have already ordered 3 times, and will order again in the near future. I deeply recommend!
Slight delay probably due to delays in postage as a result of Lockdown. Excellent service from customer services who took time and effort to try to track down my parcel. Lovely OPI nail polish. I will certainly shop with NP again. Highly recommended. 🙂
Everything arrived very quickly, well packaged and exactly what I wanted
Ansolutejy amazing service. Will definitely be ordering again
Quick delivery and great products!
great service.. quick delivery and genuine original items (makes a change with all the scammers out there!) wouldn't use anyone else :)
Very fast delivery and good price
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,365 reviews