Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Arrived nice and quickly, well-packaged, and with a bonus bag of mini Haribos :) Excellent."
"Excellent service, extremely quick. Great products!"
"Thank you and speedy delivery x"
"Excellent and quick service, will definitely be ordering again! Thank you."
"I had a little problem with payment method first time, so did live chat to reorder and was advised it was a problem at their end and they were going over to new system 2019. No problems after that, good delivery, well packaged, cheapest price around and would definitely recommend"
"Always quick and easy delivery, never had a single bad experience"
"Quick delivery & love the nail foils beautiful"
"Always a fantastic service. Two orders of the same went through in error, I had a prompt email back confirming a refund and my products arrived the next day. I wish every company could be as efficient!"
"I love using this company as they always offer the highest service"
"Excellent service. Excellent colours. Fast delivery"
"Fast delivery. Excellent service. Will definitely use again"
"Items arrived promptly. Stock availability shown online. Product not tried yet as christmas present. If the product proves to be good quality then I will consider using this company again."
"Quick service, very happy"
"Great service, items came really quickly. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent prompt delivery, would recommend"
"Quick service well packaged."
"Muy profesionales!!!"
"Lovely colour came very quick will definitely be buying again with nicely polished"
"First time I have ordered and was really pleased with the fast and efficient service received."
"These products have been purchased as a present for Christmas and I’m sure they will be greatly received. Have had dealings with this company on several occasions and have always had good service and recieved a small extra gift in the parcel which is really appreciated."
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,981 reviews