Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Well not a good start as never received first order even though Royal Mail had said delivered? However Nicely Polished sent replacement with no hassle which arrived safely. So many thanks. Will use again.
Service, speed and everything was great. The actual product I received for some reason doesn’t work with my gel lamp... all my other opi gels work, but this one doesn’t. So a little disappointed with that..
Very efficient service. Great product.
Great range of products and fast delivery so was very happy with my products! Would definitely recommend the site. Only downside was I did not receive the free gel polish with my delivery when spending over £50 as advertised on the site but perhaps there was a code I should have entered to get it
Hi Chloe,

I am so sorry about that we may have run out or to be honest more likely it was just forgotten by the person packing it. We are running a different promotion which is spend over £50 and receive a premium cuticle oil. What I would like to do though is give you the choice, we can either send you a CCO gel nail polish in any colour you like or we can send you a cuticle oil in a scent you would like? Please message sales@nicelypolished.co.uk and we will sort!
Very fast delivery. Well packaged items
Product fine. Reported entry on bank statement, Jaydee Living, before I realised it was Nicely Polished. Very confusing.
they are probably better than good but are a christmas gift for my daughter who is allergic to many other nail polish.
Very prompt service!
I ve never left a review before but feel compelled to. Order was for 2 nail varnishes which cost £30 and are a Christmas present. Presumably to save postage the boxes arrived flat with the nail varnishes in the bag. They arrived within 2 days which was excellent. The problem is that the varnishes are rattling around in slightly bashed up boxes and look like I got them from a market stall. For £14.95 I would expect them to be packaged properly.
Prompt next day delivery, brilliant!!. Disappointed that an item I wanted to purchase in bulk only had one item in stock. I was not too happy about a pack of 50 blizzard files being split in two, so that it would fit into a tiny box. I would have preferred the pack, not to have been tampered with. Two complimentary small packs of haribo sweets were packed. I appreciated the gesture, but there was no best before date on them, so I had no idea how old or fresh they were.
Very fast delivery with DHL, package arrived within 3 days. The package itself looked a bit unprofessional (brown box with a lot of tape around it) but thanks for the free candy inside! I wish there was an international shipment at a lower rate than express otherwise I'm perfectly happy with the delivery and would recommend Nicely Polished.
Website ready to use. Accept personal customers not just businesses. Will probably use again
You have a Great site but your shipment Costs to Italy are too expensive (€17)
I need a delivery date
Items always perfect, delivery fairly quick. Only downfall is communication - on my most recent order I didn't receive an order acknowledgement or receipt via email, it was as if the order was never placed but my account on the website showed my order and dispatch details.
Lovely product. Like the application process. Good range of colours.
Good value and as described
Very happy with the product and the website as it is one of the only sites I can find that can send me individual items not in bulk to my home. However, I paid for next day delivery on a Saturday which understandably would not arrive on Sunday for obvious reasons, although I expected to receive the package on Monday although it arrived Tuesday. Apart from that, good friendly service.
Great Thankyou, and quick service
Great price, good quality but would like to see a bigger range of gelish colours. The colours are very limited.
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,365 reviews