Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Ordered in the afternoon, ticked regular shipping and order arrived next day! Great selection, good prices and super fast delivery 😊
Delays are amazing. I received my first order to Paris just 3 days after purchasing. Even if everything was well packed, they sent a bottle of cuticle oil as a gift, which arrived broken, and oil all over the package and polishes (but they were all OK after I washed the bottles) , but they reacted quickly, apologized for the inconvenient, and promised to send 2 small gifts as replacement. I'm impressed by their professionalism. I deeply recommend.
As always, efficient and prompt.
Great service. Quality products
Quick delivery as always! Quality products & never disappointed!
Easy to order and a very quick turnaround. Really nice touch that delivery isn’t charged.
Was delighted I could buy a certain brand here that I can't get anywhere else! Excellent choice of products here and they sent me a free bottle of cuticle oil which I thought was very sweet of them. Will definitely be buying from Nicelypolished again. Video is showing one of the gels I bought - Aimeilli Tutti Fruiti.
Excellent and quick service
Very pleased quick efficient service
Excellent products, great prices, quick shipping. Excellent company.
Fantastic to be able to buy genuine CND products for retail and outstanding customer service. An all-round fab company, thank you xx
Easy to use web site and quick delivery too. Unfortunately one of the items I ordered was not delivered, although I was given a refund it was still disappointing.
Lovely range of colours and very fast delivery.
very fast and efficient
Always super quick delivery and great prices. Have ordered numerous times from them and will continue to do so!
Very pleased to be able to buy genuine products from Nicey Polished,nicely packaged quick delivery.
Good range of products, very competitively priced and prompt delivery
Ordered Sunday evening and package arrived on Tuesday morning - can't ask for better than that. Good range of products. Excellent customer service. The query I had was resolved immediately. I will certainly order from Nicely Polished again.
As yet I have not received my purchase.
Hi Robert,

We have tried privately to ask you to amend your review but you have not replied to our emails. You ordered at 00:21 on the 20th of May, this was despatched on the same day via your chosen delivery method and was signed for on the 26th of May. I have apologised that this has taken a day or two longer than usual and have shown you the Royal Mail tracking information that shows you we have done everything we could have to get your item to you as fast as possible. At the moment due to Covid, Royal Mail are taking longer and we display this at the top of our website.

We could not have done anything more.
Great product and exceptional customer service!
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 24th May 2020