Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in Carnforth, Lancashire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

2 Stanley Street

How would you rate Nicely Polished ?

"Mega fast delivery! Awesome"
"Excellent service and very fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
Stephanie Kitcher
Verified Buyer
"Really good products. Delivery fast and very well packaged polishes. Thank you."
"Quick delivery, competitive prices and very easy to use"
"Excellent customer service and value"
"Very fast delivery, item arrived the next day and is genuine. Will definitely be ordering from this company again, very happy customer!"
"Delivered fast, never any problems"
Collette Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient from ordering to delivery!"
"Delivery is quick and the items appear to be genuine. When there was an issue the customer service team dealt with it very quickly"
Anna Follin
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery good customer service who kept me updated when my items had been dispatched good quality item great price will purchase again"
"I bought CND rescue repair xx this was very competitively priced and arrived the next day!! Excellent, I will be back!"
"The price and quality of my Gelish polish order was good, and the items were well packaged and delivered in good time. An all round perfect experience, and I will certainly use them again for my future nail supplies."
Toby Hildreth
"Great service"
"My order was delivered really quickly. I would definitely recommend this company."
Andrea Mountain
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous product. Very fast delivery. Thank you"
Layla Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery great product"
"Great range of products, my gellish product arrived quick and in perfect condition. Will definitely be coming back for more"
"Fantastic service. Easy to order and next day delivery."
Patricia Alford
Verified Buyer
"Swift delivery nice colours and well presented. Happy with prices and colours. Would use again 100%. Thank you."
Denise Rubin
Verified Buyer
"Prompt & efficient service"
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,811 reviews