Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

"Good products at good prices. Quick delivery. Brilliant value for money."
"Excellent service as always."
"Great service!"
"Hi Jen Are you closing down your sale of CND shellac?"
"Good service. Good pricing and delivery."
"The products I ordered arrived very promptly and we'll packaged. I am really happy with the colours I chose and the quality of everything I ordered. I. Will definitely use again."
"Dispatched and received very quickly item exactly as described many thanks"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. I will definitely order from here again."
"Great service always on time and never any problems with my order !! Definitely the best one I have found and won’t be using another !"
"Very fast delivery"
"A great company to order from. Reasonable prices and fast delivery too."
"Always order from Nicely Polished. Great service, products always arrive quickly. Would recommend."
"Excellent service. Order arrived very promptly."
"Very good"
"Excellent supplier - good priced Shellac, delivery free and prompt"
"Great service and glad to support local business just around 15 mikes away from my home ."
"Great products and speedy service."
"Brilliant all round and really quick delivery. Shame you're closed until late August, I wanted some more stuff but I'll wait."
"Excellent service. Well priced . Love Nicely Polished"
"Easy to order online. The item I ordered was dispatched quickly and arrived within 2 days of my order being placed. Excellent service thank you."
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,981 reviews